Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1766&start_row=1

Holy King Emmanuel I

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/22/2007 4:10:23 PM

King Emmanuel speaks on camera

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/22/2007 11:44:20 PM

Yo for real ya'll this is bless. Most people haven't even read his letters or heard his voice. He is very hard to overs when he speaks though because of the stroke he had. But this is bless non the less.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/23/2007 12:15:35 AM

I give thanks for the link.

I will have to listen to it more to Iverstand everything he is saying.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/23/2007 1:49:53 AM

Yes I, even though I am not a Bobo, I still love Emmanuel and what he did for Rastafari and African People. It makes I feel good inside to see him laugh and smile!

Give thanks for such precious teachings in such a precious life.

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah Rastafari Selah!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/23/2007 4:49:47 AM

I checked it out, and it does get easier to overstand him if u lisn repeatedly

thanx 4 sharing

RSK

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 2/23/2007 5:11:16 AM

Ises

I own the whole film for years now, once I got it from a Bobo Brethren in London. But because my english is not that good, I am still not understanding this interview. The whole film consists of many interviews in the bobo hill and I had no problem understanding them, but this one is really hard for me.

The whole movie gives a great insight into Bobo overstanding, also about the Queen Omega principle explained by Dawtas. You also have filmed ceremonies which, I believe, is very rare footage.

Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/23/2007 8:43:56 AM

Ises Bro Dominiq
I man have to get my hands on a copy somehow. I dont know where you are situated but perhaps InI can work something out. What format do you have it on, video? dvd? Hope you will be able to help. Give thanks.
Give thanks bredda Dreadnut for the heads up. Except for the few photos i have seen, i was once told that Emmanuel never appeared in front of a camera. I am pleased to find out that that was a mistake.

Rastafari Is

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 2/25/2007 7:51:34 AM

Blessed Heart of Love, what is the name of the dvd? I am going to the hill soon, so I will ask bout it as well. If the I can just give I a name of the documentary. Another good documentary is "The Runaway Slave" by Jessie Jendah. He interviewed bobo in s. afrika, botswana and then bobo hill.

Heart of Love

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 2/27/2007 9:43:21 AM

Ises

I right now do not have acces to this and other movies. But the I them should get into contact with Rastafari Information Committee (of the EWF), I saw the film also at them.
I think this is not so a rare movie...

I can't exactly remember about the title.... coz I think there was no unique title. I think it was just called like "The EABIC at Bull Bay" or something like that. So I'm afraid the title won't help you further.

But for those only interested in the Immanuel Interview... as far as I remember... this one on youtube is his only interview in the whole movie. YOu see him conducting services and so on... but this is the only speaking sequence.

Selah

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I