Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1750&start_row=11

Free from sin

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/21/2007 4:56:54 PM

Look closer still, You might really see something

I say this to all, consider your words carefuly before you speak. Do not put the youths on a slippery slope.
To be Christ-like through HIM is not the same as To be as Christ in yourself
God is a Man is not the same as Man is God

Give HIM the Glory for He is Worthy to be Praised.
JAH Guidance
Rastafari Is

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/21/2007 5:17:55 PM

Speaking of the beast, I do not know why you call him the beast but i identify him as the beast because he has assumed the very authority of Christ on earth. If it wasnt for that he would just be another bloody power hungry tyrant.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 2/21/2007 9:11:13 PM

Bredren, if you look closely I have not said beast (although Bredren Ark I has), I said darkness, and I ment it. I speak not of the fallen angel Satan. Satan is a decoy, once an angel always an angel. The thing of which I speak is far worse than a being created by God who has fallen out of favor, bredren. I speak of darkness, that which has always been and which desires to consume all that is light and free, to uncreate creation. Satan has no power or athority outside of God, in order to be called an angel one must serve God. Just as Judas was given a task that makes him terribly unpopular, so too with the fallen angel. For if there is no temptation, there is no choice and therefore no free will. Satan is the angel of flesh, that which is weak and seeks pleasure rather than enlightenment. Be not confused. Do not give power to the powerless in order to claim rightiousness for yourself by refusing the temptations of the flesh. God made this flesh, God made that angel and God made you. Darkness made itself and answers to no master, praises no God, makes no angels, needs no assistance.

"God is a Man is not the same as Man is God"
God is not a man, God is in Man just as Man is a god. But Man cannot comprehend God, God is incomprehensible. The Christ put on a flesh suit for the purpose of being equal with Man. You can only know what God is outside of flesh. The same way that you can only comprehend One when your are inside of it.
The Trinity bredren, always remeber the Trinity. The Father (Jesus the Christ refered to the Father often as seperate to himself), the Son (Adam or Atum who was created in God's image) and the Holy Spirit (the Christ Spirit). One day you will understand who and what the Christ Spirit is, but I will not go into detail here and now.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/21/2007 9:37:21 PM

Christ taught I and I to be One with God as He is One. He repeated this and said it different ways, describing what it is to be One. Do people wonder why Christ spent so much time and words to show I and I about Oneness and to show I and I to be Perfect as God is Perfect? It is because He knew that the dominators of the world would try hard to take the people away from Christ and to prevent people from joining with Christ to make them the same as they were before Christ came. And the more time passes, I think that if Christ spent the whole New Testament describing Oneness to the people, people would still find a way to deny and go away from it.

When I hear people speak about Oneness, most seem to not Iverstand Oneness at all. What they speak is separation in the guise of Oneness. I am not saying that the people saying it are trying to disguise separation as Oneness, and I am not even saying that the people who made them think that way are trying to disguise separation as Oneness. This is something that started a long time ago, soon after Christ left the people, and has been passed on through the generations.

When I speak of Oneness I speak of Oneness with no separation. The Oneness I speak is not a combination of this or that, it is One with no parts, no combination, no separation, One as One. So whoever is One with Christ, is One with God. So to say they are equal is not blasphemy to I, it is the very definition of Oneness.

But to those who speak of separation in the guise of Oneness, saying that they are equal is blasphemy to them because they see God as one entity, and man(male and female) as another entity. And saying they are equal is like putting God and the man side by side and giving the man the same respect and praise that they give God. So that is a blasphemy because you shall put no god before the Almighty God.

When I speak of Oneness there is no side by side, there is no man who is God. There is just God. And a Man who is One with God has no distinction or separation from God, and a Man who is One with God has no control to change the way of God, because God is all the control, and at the same time the Man has all control because God is One. And it is impossible for the thought of changing the way of God to enter a Man who is One with God, because that goes against the definition of Oneness. So if I say the Man Haile Selassie I has control, it is because the One God, Haile Selassie I, Jesus Christ, Jah Almighty is One God and has One control.

And all who overcome will sit on the same throne, because it is only One who sits on the throne.

No matter who joins with Jah to be One, there is no change in God. The only thing that can change is the Man, because Jah is One, and all those who are One must be as their Father.

A Man can never be above God because there is nothing higher than God, but a Man can be as God because that is what God created I and I to be.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/21/2007 9:54:10 PM

When I speak of the beast, I speak of that what is trying to take I and I away from the Most High.

I don't consider the beast as a man, spirit, angel or whatever. The beast could be any of these things or none of these things, it is irrelevant to I. I don't consider the beast anything because that is meaningless to I.

What has meaning to I is to listen to the guidance of the Most High, that speaks to all of us everyday, but we choose not to hear. And whatever part of myself or outside of myself that pushes I to the other direction and causes I to not listen is the beast.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/22/2007 3:28:46 AM

I will let the i dem continue your discussion

Give thanks

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 2/22/2007 4:50:54 AM

Ises

Christ taught: haven't you read that you are all sons of God?

The Trinity is FATHER, SPIRIT, SON. The Trinity IS Jah. so: MAN IS JAH JAH IS MAN

MAN OF RIGHT IS JAH IN FLESH, MAN OF WRONG IS SATAN IN FLESH

I think you have to see it like EVERYTHING IS ONE.

Once you get that JAH CAME IN FLESH.... but still Jah is NOT Man (in terms of thinking and mind) you get that Jah is not A PERSON like you and me. I think that's the hard thing to get for man... because the only "thinking thing" in this universe man can imagine is man, that is why he always imagined Jah being like man.
But be honest... WHO OF YOU would be able to do such marvellous works like this creation? So to me it's obvious that IN HIS LIKENESS is meant in a different meaning.

Just dropping some thoughts

Haile I
Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/22/2007 7:00:31 AM

I man love this psalm, It teach i humulity.

O LORD, our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth! who hast set thy glory above the heavens.

Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings hast thou ordained strength because of thine enemies, that thou mightest still the enemy and the avenger.

When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;

What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?

For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.

Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:

All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;

The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.

LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

Rastafari Is

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/22/2007 11:41:11 PM

Numbers 23:19: God is not a man, that He should be deceitful, nor the son of man, that He should repent. Would He say and not do, or speak and not confirm?

Messenger: Youthman Sent: 2/23/2007 4:56:24 AM

1Cor.1
[18] For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

I've been meditating upon this subject that Ark I brought up about being dead unto sin and to reckon ourselves as being dead unto sin.
Yesterday a book came to remembrance, one that I find blessed and I'd like to share it with whosoever wants to read it.

Chapter 4: The Path of Progress: Reckoning

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 23

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I