Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1741&start_row=11

the tree of life'z still there...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 2/6/2007 9:19:01 AM

Big Up Dreadnut for always bringing more knowledge (taking nothing from Ark I)

RSK

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 2/6/2007 1:55:44 PM

Ises My Lord

Dagga.... if you were really sure, you wouldn't talk like that. You pretend to be a wise man... with more knowledge than most others.... but you get as easily vexed as a little spoiled child who's story is not believed.

If you would have such important mystical knowledge... you would behave like one who has that knowledge.... you do not sound serious.... you sound vexed and angry.... that cannot impress me.

I know people who have knowledge of Ethiopia even many Rasta wouldn't believe their eyes if they saw what these people have seen. And they ARE eyewitnesses of the mystics of this age.
I do not say more of this... because it is not given to me to spread such word... but I try to show you, that people who are chosen to carry the mystics DO NOT BEHAVE LIKE YOU DO!

Your way how you try to argue is just ridiculous. GROW UP

humbly
Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/6/2007 6:37:45 PM

Give thanks for the upliftment RSK!

Hotep~Meri

Messenger: dagga Sent: 2/6/2007 7:18:29 PM

I feel so sorry for u brethren....the simple fact that all of u are waiting for their death shows that u never understood the message of Christ..I'm not here to convince anyone'coz the Holy Bilbe is already there and tells us about all this stuff...I just wanted to remind u that we' not gonna die anymore..'coz this tree is still wit' us and never disappeared,'coz he's gonna give it to us if we behave like he asked us to,'coz Jesus Christ said so...All this is written in da Holy Bible! I'm not angry but sad and not vexed at all..many people can not understand that simple message 'coz dem know dey gonna die one day...dem are waitin' for the resurrection! but someone who knows that becoz of Christ he'll live forever,hey JAH it's really a son of GOD and nothin'can impress him...what can't u believe?? that IBOGA is the tree of life?I don't think so..u just don't believe in da promess of Jesus...u don't believe that it's possible for u to live forever,100,200 years and even more without dieing...u can not believe it,that's da real matter..if u wanna die u can die,"no man can save his brother" Bob Marley said so...I will never die...u can think what u want,that I be crazy but it's not my fault..I'm just a son of JAH and his sons can not know the death.the equation of God is so simple but we need so much intelligence to resolve it...and yes,I'm a wise man,like all my brethren who understood his WORD..
JAH bless his children...

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 2/6/2007 7:27:04 PM

still confusing immortality with eternal life

Messenger: dagga Sent: 2/6/2007 7:39:21 PM

dear Ark 1 I'm so glad u did investigate about IBOGA...look wher it grows,i think ther is even a map where it's represented at google..it's obvious bro!look at the representation on a map and now u'll tell me what u see...don't listen what people say about this tree,take ur information about da tree,read ur Bible and open ur heart...read Genesis and open ur heart...in the Garden of Eden(on this Earth right?) he planted that tree..only in the garden...we no need to be scientist or whatever...only in the garden that tree does grow.do u know what does IBOGA do to people who try to eat it?!someone who knows IBOGA,who respects that tree can not say it's da tree of knowledge.what knowledge does it give to dem? have u ever eaten a tree,and after eating u see all ur life from da beginning.wit' ur own eyes,u see urself coming in this world,growin' or ur grand parents even dead...no man can explain it..all this make me say it's da tree of life..tell me:do u think u gonna live forever on this Earth?? if not,u didn't understand Christ (read john 11:20-27)...if yes,how u gonna live forever??? I m gonna live forever bro...wanna know how? by becoming pure,stoppin' any kind of sin,praisin' GOD...that's all he aked us to do!!did u even know that??it's written in the holy scriptures brethren.even if u don't think IBOGA is da tree of life,at least u should try to believe in Christ,in his promess of eternal life through the tree of life...forget about IBOGA but keep in mind the tree of life,that's the only way to live forever!!
JAH bless his children...

Messenger: dagga Sent: 2/6/2007 7:41:23 PM

bro I can not confuse immortality and eternal life,'coz it's only one thing...read john 11:20-27...are u saying that Jesus was confused???be careful bro..

Messenger: dagga Sent: 2/6/2007 7:43:52 PM

u should be ashame Ras kebreab...u don't know immortality is eternal life!!!! finally did u even overstand any word in da Holy Bible???we no need to be scientist or too wise to overstand that..
JAH bless his children....(and give dem more intelligence)

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/6/2007 11:34:08 PM

dagga, you said,
--------------
I m gonna live forever bro...wanna know how? by becoming pure,stoppin'
any kind of sin,praisin' GOD...that's all he aked us to do!!
--------------

I know that those who Live by the example of The Most High will become One and will Live ForIver. I concentration is on that, not on a plant or tree.

If I live by the example of Jah, then as Jah speak I will listen and Jah will guide my steps. So if a day comes and Jah guides I to eat a certain fruit to Live ForIver, then I will walk as Jah guides. I know that the important thing is for Jah to be our rudder, to guide us through the waves, and all else will come from that.

If we want to talk about what is written in the Holy Bible then we can see that the Bible didn't speak about Jah changing the Tree of Life so that when people eat it they won't get Iternal Life. And it also didn't speak about Jah changing people so that when they eat the tree they won't get Iternal Life. What the Bible says is that Jah removed them from the Garden of Eden. And the Bible also says:

-------------------------
So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
-------------------------

So how do you think a man is going to get to the Tree of Life in this time. Where in the Bible does it say that Jah removed the Cherubims and flaming sword and let people eat the fruit?

If you do some research, you will probably see that all or almost all plants or mushrooms that give hallucinations or other kind of vibes have been called either the Tree of Life or Tree of Knowledge.

There is only One Tree of Knowledge and Tree of Life that I look to, that is Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. I look to His example in these times and His example from the times of the gospels. So that I can learn to be One as They are One.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 2/7/2007 5:57:20 AM

Ises

And still you behave like a child. Instead of reasoning you argue and offend. That is not the conduct of a wise man, at least THIS you should know from reading your bible.

A wise man stands so strong in his overstanding, that he does not need to fight against other opinions like you do. You say you don't. You say you aint angry or vexed, but only a few lines later you again fuss and fight. What a foolishness.

And your message adressed to me just over again denounces your foolish childishness. I did not say one of those things you try to make seem that I said.
I did in NO word say that I did not believe in immortality, the Iboga.... nor did I say in NO word that I do not know of all these things. And this is where you dismiss yourself... you are not interested in reasoning. You do not know anything of how I sight Iboga or the tree of life, or Iternity through Christ's teachings. Because I simply did not mention any of those things. ALL that I said was critizizing YOUR BEHAVIOUR. And like a little child you get vexed and even think I try to humiliate you.... so you go on and turn the whole discussion against me.... although you know too well that I DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING OF THE DISCUSSION, BUT ONLY YOUR FOOLISH BEHAVIOUR.

Why are you vex? Coz you play marriage songs and I won't dance to them? you foolish child.

BEHAVE YOURSELF
SELAH

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I