Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1741&start_row=1

the tree of life'z still there...

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: dagga Sent: 2/4/2007 9:46:44 PM

The garden never disappeared,the tree of life is still with us...He said that only the right ones,those who practice righteousness will never die.for those who are already dead he promised the resurection.bredren,I saw this tree and I'm not joking. It's the most mysterious tree in the world,that grows in only one area on the Earth,somewhere in Africa.and people don't wanna talk about it.why?they wanna see us dieing bredren.There were 2 trees in the middle of the garden,the tree of knowledge and the tree of life.they touched one,Ganja but Him threw them out so that they can never touch the second one,until they become pure again...the time"s come...

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/4/2007 11:09:35 PM

You never saw the tree of life. That tree will not be seen by the sons and daughters of Adam until judgement is finished.

Ganja is not the tree of knowledge that was spoken about in the Bible.

Ganja is a herb that assists I and I when rising in the Spirit, and it has many other uses as well.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: dagga Sent: 2/5/2007 1:11:09 AM

I never saw that tree?! don't make me laugh...it's possible to see that tree.does it exist on Earth a tree that someone can not see???we can see it,touch it,and even eat it but u'r not pure it can not give u immortality.Don't think to be da one who's got the Truth for us human beings...we got internet today,brotha go and check what iboga is and u'll tell me.people still don't want to declare it 'coz dem know there are peaple like u around.since God sent his first born Jesus Christ he gave men possibility to find again da way the Garden of Eden,wher,in the midst there is the tree of life.I'll understand if u don't believe in what the Bible says,but if u believe u must open ur eyes,ur ears and also ur heart 'coz what I'm sayin' is true.Come to Africa where IBOGA does grow,that only place on the Earth and u'll tell me if it'snot the tree of life.Why are u people afraid of that truth?All he asked was to stop sin in our lives and then we'll have our share of that tree and we'll live forever.I who's talkin'to u,I'll never die!!!and hope u also will...It's one love bredren...Jah bless his children!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/5/2007 11:30:44 AM

You say people don't want to declare iboga is the Tree of Life because of people like me. I don't understand why people are so afraid of other people disagreeing with them. It is not like I am going to beat them down if they want to believe iboga is the Tree of Life.

You said what you thought, and I just replied with what I thought. I am not the kind of man that will just agree with somebody because they make a claim, I will agree only if I actually agree it is true.

One thing I am wondering, the bible says that Adam and Eve were sent out of the garden so they wouldn't be able to eat of the Tree of Life, but why was it neccessary to send them out of the garden if the Tree of Life will not give people immortality because they are not pure? Did Jah need a few days for Adam and Eve to become impure before they were given access to the Tree again?

You claim iboga is the Tree of Life and others claim this as well. While others claim the iboga is the Tree of Knowledge.

And others claim the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge are other trees.

So who is right and who is wrong? You and all the others who make these claims think they are right.

You say you will never die. Is that because you are pure and have already eaten of the Tree of Life? If that is the case, then I guess we will see in a few decades if what you are saying is true.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/5/2007 11:56:42 AM

I have to be honest. Neither of those 'trees' are actually plants, they are metaphors.

This is a Tree of life:

The Tree of Life describes the descent of the divine into the manifest world, and methods by which divine union may be attained in this life. It can be viewed as a map of the human psyche, and of the workings of creation.
It is important to realize that the pure nature of divinity is unity, and that the seemingly separate aspects or emanations exist only in view of the emanated, living in a state of illusory separation.

This is the Seed of Life:

The seed of life is a symbol for the seven days of creation. It is treated as a stage in the process of creation of the flower of life - a geometrical shape that symbolizes the whole universe.

The seed of life is used in all religions, and can be seen in many original sites e.g. Synagogues, Churches, Kabbalah prayer books, and of course, the ancient Osirian temple in Abydos Egypt.

This is the Flower of life:

The flower of life shape contains a secret shape known as the fruit of life that consists of 13 spheres that hold many mathematical and geometrical laws. These laws represent the whole universe. Giving the flower of life to someone is like giving them the whole universe in one jewel.

The Flower of Life can be found in all major religions of the world. In Egypt, the source of all the monotheistic religions, the "Flower of Life", can be found in the ancient Temple of Abydos. In Israel, it can be found in ancient synagogues in the Galilee and in Mesada.

Marijuana is not the tree of life and niether is iboga, but you will never find any tree, shrub, or bush that is the tree of life. This is a metaphor not a real plant.

Hotep

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 2/5/2007 2:37:06 PM

Ganja! the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nation.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 2/5/2007 2:44:10 PM

Isess

I just want to make sure, that I n I do not get caught into some talmud or even kabballah bizness.
this is just man's opinion ages later. No Rabbi could tell it from talmud... as long his arguments do not base on Genesis. Coz THIS is the only real source... talmud, kaballah etc are things created much later to try to explain such things. Just keep that in mind.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 2/5/2007 5:02:08 PM

These things go far beyond the talmud and kabballah. From the original Ta Neter

Messenger: dagga Sent: 2/5/2007 9:43:51 PM

thanks brother,The Bible is the only source....Why do people want to change what God said??the Bible talks about a tree and human beings dem say NO!!it's not a tree it's something else.wow!!!So JAH is a lier now...it's written he sent dem out so that they can not touch the tree of life.who can deny it?iboga is the tree of life,nobody never ever said that it could be the tree of knowledge.why does it grow in only one place?'coz he planted it in only place.since Jesus 's come the way to the tree is now accessible to all of us,not just goin' where the tree is but becoming as pure as Adam and Eve without sin...it's written,why don't u people read ur Bible? u just need ur ears,ur eyes and ur heart...Read the last sentences of the Bible and u'll confirm what I m sayin'.from Genesis to Apocalyps it's only talkin' about one thing,eternal life through the tree of life,in Jesus Christ.bredren,let's be careful..try to read when Jesus talks to Lazare's sister...Jesus was announcing da kingdom of God on the Earth,immortality fo' da true believers...the tree of our salvation grows in the most peaceful area on this Earth...a place that doesn't know war,blood,where there is the richest forest on this Earth,it's Eden's Garden bredren,it's never been in da sky but on the Earth....that ground is so pure.fo' those who think to know da truth why aren't they able to find again the garden?only da presence of the tree can allow us to recognize Zion who can deny it?there is no Zion without the tree of life....Hey,bredren why don't u wanna live forever?however that was his promess..Hey,JAH forgive ur children!!!dem don't know what dey doin'.bredren the message of the Bible is so simple,why do some want to confuse us?the tree never disappeared,it's still there wit' us on this Earth...JAH bless his children!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/6/2007 12:32:55 AM

dagga, you said,
---------------------
iboga is the tree of life,nobody never ever said that it could be the tree of knowledge.
---------------------

Go to google.com and type:
iboga "tree of knowledge"

and see how many pages you see of people saying something that "nobody never ever said"

And when you say iboga grows in one place. Do you mean one country, city, province or a group of countries?

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I