Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1733&start_row=1

tips/help for a babylon situation

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 1/30/2007 2:48:49 PM

Greetings in Jah name RasTafarI Immanuel Haile I Selassie I

I am definatly in an unfortunate situation regarding urine screens from a Babylon Shitstem. Now, as all Idren know, Iditation burn up Ganja. And as InI also know, Babylon is a wicked, wicked force by "attempting" to make I cease Ganja useage. Now, I will never confine Iself to a Babylon sytem by ceasing the usage of InI Hola Herb. As far as I'm concerned they can live with InI sacraments to the Most High, but, they don't apparently.

What I ask of the I, I bredren, is there any helpful tips on how defeat Babylon in this way? I prefer an all natural way for system cleansing because of the fact that most urine screens test specifically for detox "masking" agents. Any and all help will most definatley be appreciloved.

Blessed Love

Selassie I forIver!

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/30/2007 5:13:06 PM

avoid goldenseal or they'll ask for a hair sample

quick cleanse by using licorice root and dandelion

if the I don't mind, for what purposes is the I being monitored

I would suggest a wholistic approach, such as take a personal stand

depends on why being screened

RSK

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 1/30/2007 5:44:49 PM

Idren

It will be really hard for you to clean up your body from THC, it's sad by true, it needs more then 3 month of complete abstinence to clean up whole body form it.

You may be lucky, cos the urine test is not so deep, worst is the hair test it may say in details even the days when you where smoking (no joke).

1'st Don't leave hope.
2'nd Mighty will not blame you if you give up smoking.
3'd If you stop smoking you may be free of paranoia,
that evil system may cause any harm to you,
Jah is Our Mighty Protector, no evilman can change it.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 1/30/2007 10:47:33 PM

Ises InI.

yea man, Im on "probation" for possesion....pretty weak. But its all meant to be or else Jah would have it differently, seen?

thanks for the responses InI. I apprecialove it.

Can the I, RSK, give a recipe for a quick cleanse using dandelion and/or the licorice root. Im not even sure of the availability of the licorice in I location for this season.

But the way they do these tests, as long as they dont find any "masking" agents, as well as the absenteeism of THC, then I usually dont have a problem. I was also wondering, if I was to use the goldenseal, would it be wise to up vitamin intake so the test would find more vitamin than agent?

Once Igain, I apprecilove theI takin time to respond.

InI will Itinue to have faith in the Almighty Jah!

Blessed Love Itinually Iyah

Qedamawee, Negusa Negast, Haile I JAH Ras TafarI!!!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/31/2007 12:01:41 AM

Brethren Nicholas I,

If you want to pass the tests, you have to stop smoking Ganja until your probation is finished.

There is nothing you can take that will hide it from them. I have even heard about people not passing the test just from being around people that were smoking Ganja, from the second hand smoke.

I could be wrong, but I don't think licorice rootm, dandelion
or any other herbs will really hide it. They might (or might not) work for the exposure to second hand Ganja smoke, but it won't work when you are smoking.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 1/31/2007 10:30:02 AM

greetings,

sight Iyah. Ises.

haha and not smoking is much easier and less stressful in trying to clean out ones system. simple.

I give thanks for Ones response. Blessed Love bredren.

ForIva Jah RasTafarI Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/31/2007 10:42:56 AM

lesson here -

stop smoking and cleanse for self, not babylon

during probation, work on freeing from babylon institutions

become self employed, build personal wealth, seen?

then one can control

licorice root is available in health food stores, as it is a key ingredient in many cough elixers and is healthful to those who suffer from mucus build up in the respiratory system, but should not be ingested by those who suffer from hypertension

leaves of both can be steeped and taken as a tea

not smoking is not the worst outcome in that most is contaminated; even if home grown, there is a by product of carcenogenic chemicals if using seeds from a supply obtained on the streets

meditate within for solution

RSK

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 1/31/2007 1:12:28 PM

Blessed Guidance. Seen.

I give Thanks and Ises.

Haile I Jah RasTafarI Selassie I the First!

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I