Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1729&start_row=31

Jesus Christ's Role In Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Youthman Sent: 2/9/2007 5:50:03 AM

"We refer to all this only to indicate that this age above all ages is a period in history when it should be our prime duty to preach the Gospel of Grace to all our fellow men and women The love shown in Christ by our God to mankind should constrain all of us who are followers and disciples of Christ to do all in our power to see to it that the Message of Salvation is carried to those of our fellows for whom Christ our Saviour was sacrificed but who have not had the benefit of hearing the Good News."
- Selassie 1st

See my post previous to this one.

Messenger: MacChrist Sent: 3/30/2007 5:16:59 AM

With my rightious pride I say, shine on the light brother. Preach on, The hypocripts leaders of the 'law' though that the Christ would die by murdering him. Clearly we all can see that Jesus is most alive than everybody els. His Holy ways and faithful servants remain the talk of the day, day after day. We had to find the secret hiden to our freedom, through the understanding of the pupose of the coming of the Christ. Unity is the only wepon that we've got in order to nail the Wicked one. In Unity we shall endure the love generation. Together!

Messenger: rootzrasta Sent: 7/27/2009 11:11:02 AM

i gotta question about this???

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 33

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I