Many believe that the man called Jesus the Christ came to die for sins, that is incorrect. He came to bear witness so that Man's sins could be judged fairly. He came to experience life in the flesh. When he had enough, he left.
1. There is no proof that Jesus the Christ ever died, only that he ascended into Heaven, where he always claimed to be from anyway.
2. How can one die for another's sins? Especially if they continue to sin? If this were the case, then all one would have to do to go to Heaven is believe in Jesus the Christ. If this is the case, then why does the Church preach of Hell as punishment for sins?
3. Jesus the Christ performed no miracles, he did, however, engage in Kemetic Magic. Jesus the christ was a student of Kemet. The acts he preformed are not new to people who are, or were, familiar with African magic.
4. Jesus the christ does not appear in any history book outside of Holy texts. He was not famous, he was not well known. He became famous through the gospels.
5. Jesus the christ was not a decendant of David, his mother was not of the lineage and Joseph was not his biological father. He wasn't even a Jew, at no point does he practice Judaism, and neither do either of his parents. He may, however, have been an ethnic Hebrew but it is more likely that he was a gypsy.
6. Reading the Bible only makes you knowledgable of the contents of the Bible. If you choose to be a scholar, you must also study the origins of the Bible, the history of the church and the history of the people and places in the Bible. Even then, you can only be an expert on the Bible. If you wish to be a true scholar, you must study all facets of an issue, from language to the underdogs of time. History is written by the winners, and therefore the losers are written out of the story. If you wish to understand a story you must understand the cultures of the winners, the losers, and the consciensious objectors. If you wish to know the truth, you must add to that the weather and climate, languages spoken and not spoken, as well as the flora, fauna and geography. And once you have done that, you must ask why. People are people, they have always been people and they will allways be people. Motivation does not change just because time progresses. Never assume that the people who benifit from a story have told the truth, most often they have told as little of the truth as they could get away with.