Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1710&start_row=1

How do I n I feel of this saying

1 - 1011 - 14
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/10/2007 11:13:51 PM

''Allah is the antichrist'' i just read this saying from a lady, and as i see it, holds some truth in it, as i wear the cross so many times muslims get offended because i hold christ in my heart, why i ask myself, why are they so offended? why so much hate because i hold the testimony of christ, spirit of prophesy

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 1/11/2007 9:15:38 AM

Ises

To say Allah is the antichrist is a paushal naiv bullshit. Malcolm tell them!

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/11/2007 12:42:58 PM

Would you deny me water cause I asked for auqa?

Allah is an Arabic word for the Almighty Creator. It is just as correct as Elohim, El Shaddi, Jahova, YHWH, Adonai.... These are all different Hebrew names of God, shouldn't Muslims be allowed to pronounce Gods name in thier language?

And there are 'Christians' who would hate on muslims for wearing the black stone around there neck. But this is fruitless.

Remember, He likes spiritual fruits not religious nuts.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/11/2007 1:28:05 PM

First of all, Pro One Thing does not mean Anti something else

Secondly, I would like to suggest the reading of "The Isis Papers" by Dr. Welsing regarding the "cross" thing.

Jah Jah bring forth honey, not vinegar. The cross is a symbol of death, not ressurection. Research its HIS Story and you will find that crosses made of lumber from trees are and have been frequently burned on the lawns of bombed propertie and at the presence of lynchings. It resembols the male reproductive system in abstract as well which would refer to the castration of the black male............

RSK

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/11/2007 3:31:31 PM

i dont know about how babylon has used to portray the cross, just another curse upon them, I n I from Abyssinia hold the cross in highest regard, spirit of prophesy, god came down in the flesh of yesus kristos, god in the flesh, so we tewahdos (te-wa-hee-doo) meaning he came into the flesh see the cross as a rememberance of how yesus kristos lead by example, menfes kedus, even go as far to the women making the cross a amrk on thier forehead................... i appreciate the replys on allah, i respect all faiths

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/11/2007 5:08:35 PM

One Luv

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/11/2007 8:07:50 PM

Bless!

I know that the cross was used for invasion and murder.... But we have to preserve the true African story. The cross is a symbol, among thousands of others, was stolen from Kemet (Egypt) during the invasion of Constantine the not so great. The symbol of the Cross is older than moses by over 2000 years and it was created by Africans.

The Cross symbol originally meant: "Peace to the Divine Spirit"

I must address this! Constantine was a thief not an inventor, and he had nothing to do with any cross symbol till he came to Kemet and abused the teachings.

Africans had it first, once again euros trying to steal from other cultures amd claim it as his. Remember, thats why InI say His-story, but cause we refuse to hear his white supremacy.

Rastafari

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/12/2007 9:56:54 AM

Seek out the true versions of the Gospels.
Seek out the information keept secret.
Do not believe the story given to you by the Catholic Church.
They do not worship our God.
They worship money, masculinity and power.
They practice exclusion as a religion.
Find out how many versions there are of the story before you pick one.
The anti-christ only matters if you pledge alligence to it.
Christ means annointed, no more and no less.
Do not turn from your brothers and sisters because of the lies they believe or the truth they discover.
We're all in this together.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/15/2007 12:27:10 AM

Christians claim they worship the God of Abraham
Jews claim they worship the God of Abraham
Muslims claim they worship the God of Abraham

But many from each of these religions claims one or both of the others are worshipping a false God.

I say they claim they worship the God of Abraham, because if their claim was true, they would know that there is only One God of Abraham, and they would Live by the example of the God of Abraham, and they would Live as One.

The Anti-Christ is mystery babylon, who is the leader of the world for a season and falsely judges any nations it chooses in the world but is free from "judgement" of their wickedness. Mystery babylon can also be recognized by the way they change world laws to prevent certain other nations to buy and sell, unless they bear the mark of the beast. There are also many other descriptions of babylon in the Bible.

Mystery babylon is trodding today, building up itself to increase its rule, but people don't listen to the description of babylon. They let false leaders tell them who babylon is, instead of recognizing mystery babylon right in front of their eyes.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: RaSufferI Sent: 1/21/2007 7:30:03 AM

If there are christians around writing "Allah is the antichrist" chances are the muslims that are offended by you wearing a cross have probably had bad runins with christians in the past.
Muslims may be offended by yur cross due to the fact they do not believe that Ieosus died but believe he was replaced by another upon the cross.
There is also the possability that you may just be afraid of muslims and that their faith makes you question your own.
Ieosus is the most talked about prophet in the Koran.

JAH RASTAFARI

In case you dont know Ieosus is the arabic name for Yeshua/jesus

1 - 1011 - 14

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I