Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1708&start_row=1

Many are called only a few are chosen

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Lioness Livety Sent: 1/9/2007 11:04:00 AM

Greetings in the name of His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I and Her Imperial Majesty Empress Menen I

Good morning bredrin and sistren I would love for the I's to reason on this topic as lately I have been fed some info that is confusing I meds. I find I-self questining the divinity of this concept ... is it pertaining to the ancient Israelites? is it a way of stating that Jah live and reign through all hence many are called and the ones that are to be used as HIM tool are the chosen? is it just a divide and rule tactic to cause segregation amongst him children?
I look forward to your replys.

Give thanks

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/9/2007 5:01:53 PM

i feel it I n I have different views, this is a reasoning forum so I n I bring it here to even it out with I n I, see where it weighs, some have been livin it more than others, but united always

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 1/10/2007 11:31:12 AM

Many will be called, but few will accept the calling.

Messenger: Youthman Sent: 1/10/2007 4:08:11 PM

Many are called but chosen are few.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 1/10/2007 6:19:44 PM

Many shall hear Few shall heed

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 1/10/2007 6:34:50 PM

Greetings! Holy immanuel i king Selahssie i Jah Rastafari! Jah Jah said he aint apart of their world,the world didnot know him,if they had know him they would have listen to him.there were many but few listen to him,most
People dont believe god is a man but the few that put their trust in him and those who were not offended because of him,always recieved
the blessings of zion.few praise jes-*us neg*us Selahssie and many praise white jee,zus they praise gjee-zus.

Messenger: Prince Aloysious Sent: 1/10/2007 11:17:43 PM

Blessing my lord, let not your mind be confused, for their are set thones of judgement awaits those who did not listen. Remember InI is from Zion, let it be said the consiousness of one state of mind, for the joy of the earth is Mt Zion the city of JAH, so many shall hear the word,but the word shall not quicken the flesh, so they have ears to hear but hear not, like wise to see but they see not, that JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE IST is the ALMIGHTY CREATOR ,some will say it is not so but what proof can they bring ..NONE.. but InI who trod with JAH from that time to this time KNOW who H.I.M. is, this is not a believe, for believeing and knowing is two diffrent thing,InI know no one can know for you, one have to know for themself, InI think the question was asked who do men say I am, some say all manner of things, but is what you have to say for yourself, so hold strong king keep the faith blessed love RASTAFARI live.

Messenger: Prince Aloysious Sent: 1/10/2007 11:30:34 PM

Empress stay strong JAH LIVE.

Messenger: Lioness Livety Sent: 1/11/2007 11:14:38 AM

Good morning Bredrin and Sistren,

Give thanks for the enlightening replys. This has showed I that ones I thought I could trust are just trying to hold I down with their spiritual wickedness. As I trod this daily trod I must leave all burdens in HIM hands cause I know Jah Jah gonna see I through. Nyahbingi chant ... death to all white and black oppressors! Selassie I feels I pain. Once again give thanks.

Haile Selassie I
Empress Menen I
Rastafari Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/14/2007 11:55:51 PM

Lioness,

Here is a reasoning I made about this. I added some more reasoning to it today.

many are called, but few choose

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I