Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1700&start_row=1

Evolution Theory

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 1/2/2007 3:46:22 AM

Blessings...

So evolution? What do ones think? Do you see contradiction in a God who created life through evolution? It has been said that Evolution is a fact by most scientific communities, just like it is fact amongst most that science has proven that mans origin lie within the Philopeian tube of the Nile Valley.

I personally don't have a problem with an evolution theory. It is more than obvious that things in nature evolve and change. We as human beings seem to be in constant transition, as well as other animals and plants.

???

Peace ya'll

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 1/2/2007 6:23:57 AM

Ises Honorable

The Bible too has no problem with evolution. I mean to get it straight, this scientific evolution talk is only 150 and some years old. I n I in Israel know that from eversince coz it's obvious. It is a foolminded vatican bullshit, those baaalheads just didn't overstand the african mysticism and symbolism of the bible.

In genesis you read man was made from soil, a pun with man (Adam) and soil (adamah). Then you read all animals were created from that same soil. And what does the evolution theory say? Man and animal have the same origin? Just like the Bible already said thousands of years before.
God is Life and Life must live, live on and on and on, simple as that. RASTAFARI
When the Pharasees asked Yeshuah about the Sabbath he said them are fools in their misunderstanding.... coz he and his father are STILL AT WORK. Check it in your bible, Yeshuah says that.
It is just today that there is a artificial conflict between religion and science to keep the people from overstanding. There were times we hadn't such words like religion and science, and there was no conflict. There was only one reality the reality of the Almighty God in Man. EARTH SCIENCE WE AH TALK BOUT.

Selah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/2/2007 9:14:42 AM

I don't have a problem with evolution until it is implied that "one species evolved from another species that still exists"

RSK

Messenger: Level Headed Sent: 1/2/2007 6:22:31 PM

Honourable Blessings,
The term monkey was and is still used to denigrate Black people. Scientists have stated that if man was derived from other beasts of the Earth then it is the Caucasions who have hairy bodies, thin lips and high brows like apes. The only reason I mention this is to use the terms of negativity to describe a negative World view.
I do not hold any animosity or negativity against my White, Asian or Polynesian brothers or any member of my family, the Human Race. The above point is a repitition of a statement made by White scientists discussing some of the myths implied in racist dogma.

Blessed & Enlightened Love

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 1/3/2007 9:28:26 AM

I agree with your reasoning and contend that if we, as humans evolved from another species, that species would not still exist. It is just common sense, yet many are miseducated in schools all around the globe. For many years I was naive enuf to believe it was just elementary and secondary education, but later experiences it at the collegiate level.

RSK

Messenger: Level Headed Sent: 1/5/2007 4:07:52 PM

Ises Sistren (and Breathrens)
It is only with knowledge do I and I gain wisdom so I give thanks for all I and I Breathren & Sistren who strive to uplift I and I out of the Dark Ages with education and knowledge as His Majesty did for Itiopia and Humanity.

Blessed Prosperity

Messenger: Padok Sent: 1/23/2007 10:50:33 PM

Ever since the fall of man the earth has been around for about 6,000. Add it up for yourself in the bible and gives the ages everybody lived just add them up

Messenger: codyous@yopmail.com Sent: 6/3/2020 6:35:16 AM

Read the full evolution tries in which it will be perfect for all who know their own value with the good step that you are providing it. Read and implemented at the expert essay writing so that it will required the whole effort on it.

Messenger: IPXninja Sent: 6/3/2020 12:24:52 PM

the previous post needs to be deleted.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I