Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1696&start_row=1

christ and ras tefferi

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/28/2006 2:32:56 AM

in peace
someone explain in simplicity the comparison of yesus kristos (also known as yasheua christ) and ras tefferi from jah,are they the same? ras tefferi was a tewahdo ethiopian orthodox, they give the utmost praise to christ in everyway, i need something real to feel, one love

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 12/28/2006 5:36:24 AM

Ises

Yeshuah told I n I that he would return as King. To come to the fullness of Melchezidek likeness, Christ had to come first in his priestly character, and then in his kingly. It is one and the same. Christ return in the fullness of the Hola Trinity. It is written when Christ return he sit pon JAH throne, only ONE sit pon JAH throne. Haile Selassie I is the same person Yeshuah ha Masheach but now in his full coming as JAH in Man. AMen SELAHssie I
Check it when Yeshuah passed on he was 38yo, and when Selassie I was anointed he was 38. Same person just a different trod now.

SELAH

Messenger: White dread Sent: 12/28/2006 9:50:08 AM

I thought Christ "died" when he was 33yo

But I could be wrong

One

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 12/28/2006 1:57:00 PM

what chapter did yasheu say he would return as king... in Sizzla Kalonji song, ''Praise Ye Jah''.... ''Well now talk bout Jesus
A who dat
I know him as the Nazerite
The offspring of King David (Selassie I)
Now come den Selassie I di other
Earth's rightful ruler
He's from di same line''.... he recognizes sellasie as the 'other', but saying they are from the same line of tribe of judah(yihudah)

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/28/2006 7:06:47 PM

Christ did get crucified at 33. He was baptized at the age of 30 and was crucified three years later, and then according to the Bible, dwelt with his disciples for fourty days.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 12/31/2006 7:35:20 AM

Blessed

Do not get confused, the year ad is not the age at which he was crucified. As we know from modern science, Yeshuah was actually born 5-8 bc. That is fact we know from history. This can be calculated by the reigining spans of the different rulers mentioned in the chapters. We also know from astronomic science, that in these years bc we today can prove that a big star was in the skys.
So add to the crucify date ad 5-8 years and you get his age. But I n I already know coz HIM is Yeshuah in his kingly character, same person, same age. SELASSIE I

Selah

Messenger: Level Headed Sent: 1/2/2007 7:18:52 PM

Honour & Blessings
His Majesty told us to worship the Christ of the Bible as he does. He is the defender of Faiths. His Majesty and Yeshuah are not the same I but spiritually the same.
The Holy Trinity is a man-made invention by the Catholic Church which sought to divide the One Undividable.
The Father, Son & Holy Spirit. 3 in one and 1 in three. Prophets, Priests & Kings arise and fall but only One remains.
Peoples from far regions see JAH through their own eyes and colour and place their own Prophets and Holy Ones in High Places.
The point has been made that Righteousness is Righteousnes by any means.
It was Marcus Garvey that made I see the fulness of His Majesty in his play when he wrote, 'look to Africa where a Black King shall be crowned for there is our redemption'.
It is the same Short Man from the Line of Judah that was crowned 2 years later in Addis Ababa that set I free and restricted I self.
There is no doubt that a small band of people in a small Caribbean island who refuse to comb their hair are a living representation of World Peace & Love. It is the colours Red, Green & Gold which symbolises fighting for Liberty & Love.
It is no surprise that the island inhabited by less than one million people at the time is now World renowned for some of it's people standing for Harmony & Unity among peoples of the World.
Rastafari.
If that power is felt by other nations at different times through other means with the result being the same Peaceful, Harmonious & Righteousness then who am I to judge by which name you state the Truth.
Blessed & Omniscient Livity

Messenger: Young Lion Sent: 1/4/2007 1:49:26 AM

so i see different rasta have different views, as in others rasta say they are the same

Messenger: Bear Sent: 1/4/2007 3:48:27 AM

H.I.M is a decendant of Christ.

In the scriptures christ displayed that he would return as king, aka HIM.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 1/4/2007 8:33:50 AM

Ises My Lord

There is no point in fighting over believes as HIM pointed out this is only personal.

I n I Ancient Order of HIM Nyahbinghi Theocracy Reign is the Order of Melchezidek where we deal with logic and natural things we see.
I see His Majesty being annointed (Christ) and so I see there is only one Christ one person one JAH. I n I nah deal with seperation, simple like that. Christ say you seperate JAH you seperate him powers, but it is the ONE Power of the Trinity I n I come to deal with. I stand and hold the Flag for One Christ One God One Oneness. When I n I trod ah Mt Zion there is only one way, only one place for one leader. I n I burn out confusion, seperation, segregation. One Christ, One Mankind, One Order of HIM Theocracy Reign Government.

Blessed Love
Selah

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I