Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1687&start_row=1

home for elders

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: tamclutcher Sent: 12/14/2006 10:04:11 AM

greetings in H.I.M. name.

I sight many discussions of repatriation on the forum. Are there any organizations livicated to getting our elders home?

tafari---guidance & protection.

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 12/14/2006 11:48:14 AM

r there any orgs dedicated 2 getting any of us home?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/23/2006 6:33:04 PM

I was working with the EMF to send strength to the Elders. On the myspace.com is a group called Word Sound Power, and they make big moves and gain much strength and funds to help elders in their need. We just help raise a few hundred for Mamma Bubbles anf Mother Farika. We have made some progress with Elder funds in Ethiopia, building houses and irrigation.

Check it out.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 12/24/2006 4:17:06 AM

Blessed Love My Lord and Empress

I too was working and familiar with Empress Menen Foundation and Askale Selassie the founder and leader. I guess the I does not know her personally, since she is mostly active in UK and EU.

I am not going to participate in the mud fight that is going on around her name in the Movement right now. But I would advise the I them to be careful. Due to the Nyahbingh High Council's own order, most communities over here have stopped participating with Sis Askale Yvonne Gayle. The Council of the Elders called her a fraud and claims, that many of the Elders she claims that are in her network do not know of anything about that themselves. And they claim, that many Elders were highly angry by seing themselves on the DVD published by Askale without their permit.

I know Askale personally and would not say anything negative about her. But I say be careful. Some reason must behind it, why suddenly all forces work against her. I know also of Idren who went the ordinary way of "adopting an elder" and never saw anything of it. Besides that Askale is blamed for inappropriate conduct at Reggae festivals by the Nyahbinghi High Council. In response she went on warpath against the Nyahbinghi in JA claiming they themselves are frauds. One does not know what one can believe... what is true.... but it is so misty right now, I advise everyone to be careful.

Nyahbinghi High Council on the questionable Integrity of Yvonne Gayle

MAY TRUTH PREVAIL
SELAH

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/25/2006 2:35:29 AM

Yeah, I kept clear of all that mess. But like I said, the Word Sound Power group is making the moves.

Honorable
hotep

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I