Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1684&start_row=1

One Perfect Love"

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: teganet7 Sent: 12/11/2006 11:53:21 AM

Greetings Once again in the name of the most high God-King Haile Selessie 1 Jah Rastafari.

I want to thank you all once again for the great work you are doing here on the internet awareness,May Jah continue to enrich your teachings and blessings daily.
Beloved, I would like to inform you that we are in great tribulation back here with the bad system of government in Motherland,Nigeria for too long.The Leadership here is complete Evil and full of corruption to the core.
It is obvious that there is no Love for Jah children and future plans as well by the present leaders.We are praying hard that almighty Jah will allow the righteous to take over in Nigeria by 2007 .Selah
In the meantime, we would like to ask for your urgent assistance to enable us cope till Jah intervention.
We need Funds to settle House accomodation and Feeding for the little children as well other sundry expenses.
We will be glad to hear that you can support us finanacially to enable us stand the test of time.
We presently lack the listed items in our area Benin city,Nigeria .Food, Light,water and shelter, e.t.c. We beg that you and well doing members should please send any little support to enable us care for ourselves and the children who are also suffering from the family of Rastafari back here.
Please help to circulate this cry to other bredren and sistren in the family of Rastafari Movement.We have serious dates and mandate by the landlords and landlady to vacuate our homes and offices due to rent fees.This means that we will have no place to stay by the end of December,2006 if we don't pay our rent fees.Lord Have mercy( Selah).
I know and testify that Jah lives and will one day intervene for better governance in Nigeria as promised to us soon.
Please let me hear from you if you can assist us in anyway to stand the test of time.

Until then, stay blessed in the name of the most High God-His Majesty"Emperor Haile Selessie 1.
Jah Guide.

Lord Oghenetega Emmanuel Okeh.
No.12 Aimure Avenue Off Ihama Road,GRA
Benin City,Edo State Nigeria.West Africa.
Telephone: +234 8052166758 or +234 8035013720

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I