Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1683&start_row=11

Was Jesus the Christ born in July?

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Rasteca Sent: 12/30/2006 4:28:52 PM

Yeshua was not born in December or July. Going by the studies of man, Yeshua was born in April in the year 4 B.C.E. The church decided to celebrate his bornday in December because the wicked and pagan religions of the time all celebrated December 25th (the winter solstice). The masses would not stop celebrating this pagan holiday so the church combined the 2 and shifted the Christ's bornday to Demember 25th. This is also why people honor such pagan and wicked traditions as the Xmas Tree and Santa Claus. It is also said that december was the month in which the 3 Magi (wise men) found Yeshua in the manger. We know this to be not only a weak theory, but no evidence shows that the Magi even existed. Hence, we as a people are fooled into blasphemy and are told it is a holy time.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 12/31/2006 7:38:32 AM

Ises Beloved

One will never come to the exact time and date, even if we want to claim it. It keeps to be theoretical. I n I deal with reality, so Ilabrate HIM day on 23. July the day of the Lion and there is no more disscussion.

Selah

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I