Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=168&start_row=11

crucifiction

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/24/2004 10:43:42 AM

The way I see it is this..... all things come from Africa, even Abraham traveled knowmatically through it. All Nations are trying to use the energies in Africas soil trying to manipulate them, (Middle East), from one side of Africa to the other there is devistation but in the middle when you seem to find peace, it seems to me, a fleeting illusion ( from my reading) So, in the egyption studies of mine they worshiped RA the sun, then changed that worship to what begot the sun, the universe. They can not reach the universe first without going to the sun. Every religion with the understanding that God is not a Physical, but is what brought forth the physical. So every religion is based on steps, the most eastern religions stress meditation, focusing on bringing ones inner outward. So I have went to Christ first, through my studing of Christ I found all of His ancestors .. but not just Christ's ancestors, Mans ancestors .. with the understanding that nothing under the sun hasnt been done. The way I come to Rastafari is through the Harmonious notes of Mr. Bob Marley. Before I could read of a king of kings InI sage sang to me of the King of Kings. Which changes it from being educated to inspired in my case, in my walk, in Jah InI place myself. The Way , there is only one way, but you can go four directions to get there. Feel dem spirits Lord, I thank you now. Most Highest praises HalleluJah.
Sonone22
The Rock
One

Messenger: Ras John Sent: 1/24/2004 11:37:42 AM

Something that just popped into I mind when I was reading through this...

There was never a man named Jesus Christ. That whole misconception leads to the misconception of him being crucified, which is the cruciFICTION. Now there was a man named Yeshua Ben Yosef. And this man died as a sacrifice to humanIty, and this man is the predecessor (in a sense) of His Imperial Majesty HaIle SelassIeI.

So when them quote 'Jesus' or when them say prayers to 'Jesus', all they are doing is praying to a misconception, a miscommunication, a falsified figment that they have been convinced into believing and fearful of not believing in by none other than the Babylon Shitstem. You can't make God (JAH) into something He is not, so for that reason you can't rename Him into something the church wants you to name him. Its bullshit, that's all it is. Its denying culture (the Hebrew name), its denying history, and it's denying reality. And this is why InI see modern day 'Christianity' as fucked up. Because the 'Christian' children don't know of any man named Yeshua Ben Yosef. All them know is a blonde haired, blue eyed man with a circle behind his head named Jesus, a man who never existed. So them deny their own God...oh stupid Babylon, what will you do next!

If you don't agree with I, tell I. Maybe you can enlighten me somehow... But this is what InI believe, and this is why InI believe 'Christians' have lost their touch on reality.

One love, teach your children.

Ras John

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/24/2004 11:50:06 AM

People name thing for there reason JAH word can be writen in a lot of way IF THE I SEE THE LIGHT IS ALL THAT matter
JAH LOVE
YES THEy FUCKed IT UP LETs MAKE IT RIGHT
SEEN
BIG I will SMOKE TO THAT

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/24/2004 1:49:14 PM

JAH RASTA FAR I

Sited Rasta.

Give thanks and praises to ONENESS-JAH RASTA FAR I

Messenger: ijah Sent: 1/24/2004 3:57:03 PM

ITES RAS JOHN ,ITES

Them so called `` christians``......Them not know what them doing,on top of that them still defending their wicked ways,as if it is ``the way to eternal life``...NAAHHHH ....them going to church on sunday,but theres no love in their haerts on monday to sabbath.INEQUITYWORKERS,FALSE PROPHETS,MISTEACHING AND MISPREECHING.
Besides those,them nah even try fe practice what them preech...Ignorant adorers of idols,statues and images{look inna them churches fe instance}BURN DOWN THE VATICAN,JAHLIGHTNING THUNDER,BRIMSTONE AND FIRE SHALL DEVOUR ALL AND CONSUME......

without any apology InI hail KING SELASSIE I RASTAFARI

Blessed Love&Idance

Messenger: Brother Jahphet I Sent: 1/25/2004 4:47:44 AM

Yes I!
InI must follow YESHUAH HA MASHEACH!
Refuse all them Babylon teachings! Never follow "Jesus Christ". Jesus Christ was only the name for there wicked doings, it was in the name of Jesus Christ they killed so many people, they burned "witches", hanging InI African Bredren on trees...... and much more!..... all in the name of Jesus Christ.
But check out that this was really in the name of the VICARIUS FILII DEI!! The 666 Beast!
So search deep deep in your bible for the real African hebrew Yeshuah Immanuel I!
Nah follow this brainwashed!
InI here to see the light! To see the true Isus Christ Yeshuah Ha Masheach Immanuel I through the teachings of HIMself Selassie I!
Burn them for brainwashing InI children in school, burn them for brainwashing the people in church, burn them for all this wickeds do!

Jahphet Anbessa I

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/25/2004 6:26:38 AM

PEOPLE had problem befor the name christ was use to brain wash.
if we are gods people if we follow the RAS TAFRAI teaching we would live ass befit us as king bringing the the truth to the people.I want babylon to fall (brun) , when i say that i mean that thing that is in the mind of people that make it so they can be brain wash.IF we are fighting a war we should find the true ennmy.Ignorence.IF we come from africa then how can another man tell us a bout our home.IT is ignorence that kills,hates,destroys.I have problems with something i take it to JAH.I have faith that with my work ican over come this war of ignorence.
JAH LIVE
sonone22

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/26/2004 12:01:58 PM

Exactly right.
There is only the natural way, rastafari. Anything that is anything got to be that. Only Africa is real. One way.

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 2/18/2004 4:32:19 PM

We had reason about this topic, and now I am thinking that we only talk about part of the story. We are agreed that the life of Jesus christ is very important. I am trying to see some truth in the other part of the christian teaching that has to do with atonement, and salvation by the blood of Jesus Christ. I say this choosing my words carefully, because it is like looking into the mist where somebody told me I would see something if I looked.
According to the evidence we have His Majesty has followed the Christian teaching that "Christ sacrificed himself at Golgotha for the atonement of our sin". This is a quote from the Christmas broadcast to America that can be found on this site, and also in HIM autobiography - I read parts of it. HIM also said in that broadcast that Christ redeemed the human race with his blood.
Golgotha refers to the crucifiction itself, and His Majesty seems to be saying that Christ's death at the cross was a sacrifice for the atonement of the sins of the world.
I am trying to see this in some way that affirms life and not death. But it comes down to the claim the King is making here that Jesus death was the key to salvation.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/18/2004 4:45:29 PM

Greetings,

I already posted this earlier on in this topic, but this is I answer to your question Jonas, so I post it again.

I think the churches have misinterpreted the meaning of Christ dying for our sins. The way I see it is that the reason why we are saved is because of what Christ taught I and I about how I and I should live.

He sacrificed himself for I and I because by teaching the things that he taught, Christ knew that he would be killed. But he risked his life to teach these things anyway. This is the sacrifice that I see.

That is why I feel that it is so important to live by his words. He sacrificed himself to teach I and I these things. If he didn't speak the things that he spoke, they would never have crucified him.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I