Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1665&start_row=1

music on myspace

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 11/19/2006 12:38:51 PM

Haile I

Please any Idren who have knowledge about Artists playing their music on their myspace page, please I need technical advice.

Myspace does not answer my requests, they do not know a single piece of I n I work and still they refuse to help me. I don't get it. It seems as if something on my page is too dread for them allowing me to play my music.

Please if anyone has knowledge on that share some Iformation.

Give Thanks
Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/19/2006 11:43:27 PM

I don't know much about myspace

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 11/20/2006 8:52:18 AM

Ises

Yes, basically it would be very easy.... I guess. My problem is, that somehow they do not WANT me to play my music.

To all who know about myspace music (I know there are some here), as far as I know... you can't just upload your files, but you must be a "featured artist" of whom all people (including yaself) can then link the music.

Doesn't sound difficult...

So I sent them a mail that I want to play my music.... not even including a single piece of my work. and I wrote them a second, third time and so on. And they just do NOT answer.

But the reason can't be, that I n I is no famous artist, coz I know about one Idren here who plays his school band's music on his myspace page. So I just can't figure out what the problem is. And they won't just answer. Ah that gets me vex. They try to stop something progressive and just won't say WHY!

Selah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 11/20/2006 12:18:36 PM

Blessed Love

Finally I fixed everything and it will be working soon. I have to point out, that it was NOT myspace's fault in any way, but my own due to lack of technical understanding. I n I have now a new band account and it will take some time to fix everything, but I will share when it is ready. bless

Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/20/2006 11:26:19 PM

Jah Bless Bro,

Is it your own music you play? I would love to hear it, what is your myspace name?

Blessings

Bergy

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 11/21/2006 9:20:19 AM

Blessed

Yes of course Iyah. straight thing.

I'll open an extra topic to keep the I them up to date.

Selah

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I