Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1664&start_row=1

The Other

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/17/2006 10:24:44 PM

I notice that whenever the holy man speaks, he must use words of comparison. It is always, "this is wrong, and this is right", or "that person was wrong or right".
And I notice that when the holy man speaks this way the people who don't know always try to misinterpret the words so that it becomes all about condemnation, blame, and hatred.
Whenever people get together under some system other than nature, they create a thinking where there is good people and bad people. I see people labelling eachother as mad, or insane, or immature, or antichrist, or evil, possessed, corrupt, baldhead and all these things. It is just slavery they are pushing because they do not have to power to show that person the love they deserve.
All I can say, "if I didn't love I, then would I be around today?" When you see a breathing person, walking around and pursuing his own pleasure according to his concept, don't put him down and try to make him into a victim. That is a worthy person, who God has ordained to live and to do God's will in the Earth. All this division can only keep our nation in bondage.
Unity can only be based on acceptance, and we must let go of the urge to define people as less than divine.
God only creates what he loves, that is clear.
Now, the law is important so that we can know the best way forward, but don't let the system of error get on top your mind so that you try to condemn your brother man under the law, because that is folly.
Just love, that's all. That is the only reality, and the essence of everything. Creation is judgement, since the things that are manifest are judged worthy. Don't try to judge people or the things that they do, because you just don't know what that person is thinking, and what their situation is. Just be satisfied knowing that it is God's will, and that He knows best.
I'm not putting down people who think in terms of judgement... I do it too all the time. I am just making a statement about what is true, so that we can know the way of power and meditate on it.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/18/2006 6:38:37 PM

Do not I hate those who despise thee o Lord? Yea I hate evil with perfect hatred.
Victory of Good Over Evil
Holy I Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/19/2006 11:41:11 PM

If Jah RasTafarI say that this and that is a sin, and I see somebody commit the sin and show him that Jah will blaze him out for his wickedness, then who am I judging?

There is One Judge. Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I. And what Jah says is wrong is wrong, what Jah says is right is right. And if I see somebody deal with wickedness and I say it is wickedness, I am not judging, I am just speaking about the judgement that has already been judged by Jah RasTafarI.

In Ezekiel it shows us that if we see a person deal with wickedness but keep our mouth shut, then they will surely die in their sin, but their blood will be on our hands because we didn't warn them. But if we tell them it is wickedness and the continue in their sin, then they will surely die, but our hands will be clean.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/20/2006 4:11:24 AM

Glorify the Hon Ark I once again for such upful word of right. The I speak reality My Lord, just Truth that purify all wrong sayings. I and I dont feel no need to say much because time is evilouse.
Ride on in Majesty. Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/20/2006 7:15:35 AM

Yes, whenever the holy man speaks judgement and the guidance of Jah, it is easy for people to turn it into something personal, into a personal conflict. But Jah is not a respecter of persons, nor a reviler of persons, and the truth does not respect persons nor does it revile persons.
What I see is that to divide the word of God, those who are weak in this area tend to think of judgement as a personal conflict. And if you look in any of the religions you will find this, and look in every person in the world and you will find this way of thinking.
I see that all the religions have this plague of condemning people and thinking less of them, and labeling people. And this teaching is all about enslaving people and causing them to be fearful, because no-one wants to be shunned. So when we make righteousness into a personal thing, like saying that this is an evil person, or in any way putting that person down because of what they do, we are only dividing what cannot be divided.
Yes, there is truth. And I see that this evil tradition of condemning people is making it hard for us to teach the Ways of God. Every time we say something it is twisted into a condemnation thing.

You know, the only reason I am saying this is that for the movement to take over the world and people's thinking, we must learn to avoid this pitfall. We need for the words of truth to reach the hearts and minds of everyone, so we must speak words of truth and judgement in such a way that it cannot be misconstrued as condemnation, which is a form of aggression.
The key is not only to know the truth, since prophets have known the truth since antiquity, but have been unable to convince the masses to follow the truth and to create justice in our human world. So knowing the truth is not enough. All these prophets have spoken words of truth and judgement, but the world has been unable to assimilate the message.
Power for the movement of life begins with communication, and we must learn to avoid stumbling blocks that hamper the progress of communication. This means that we must learn to teach and reprove without seeming to be condeming.
I see that in our world every time the holy man speaks his words get twisted. The holy man must empower himself, to be able to push the message through this barrier. No conflict, no war, no condemnation. Only love, freedom, liberty, support for our brothers, compassion, and understanding.
Know that the accuser is Satan and his followers.
Nature is a court, and every person in the world must face the judge. We all need to be proclaimed innocent, to know that we are loved. In nature there are those with knowledge, and they are the ones with the power to declare acceptance and the love of God. Until we can declare love and acceptance without reservation and without conditions, we are only able to declare reserved, conditional acceptance, and our people cannot be free.
Love is the answer, love is the way, love is life, God is love.
There is error and weakness, but who is to blame? Who should we put down, and condemn? Let it not be one of our own. Let us love eachother, and learn to exercise that love with caring words, and by teaching eachother the truth about our royalness. Let us never, even to the slightest degree, submit to the tempation to make our brother a scapegoat for the way things are.

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 11/20/2006 12:53:17 PM

Yes gideon I!
Very wisemind

Teach the children

Messenger: gideon Sent: 11/22/2006 3:36:17 PM

I was thinking today that the whole process of thinking, the cognitive process, can be broken down into this same thing of acceptance or rejection.
This devil tradition of thinking is more than just accusing our brothers and condemning each other. In fact it goes into our entire thought process, including how we look at the world, and how we think about ourselves and every other person.
The Holy Spirit, Jah, is always teaching us to know Him, and to know the truth. And I see that it is common practice that due to illusion we interpret the world in other ways. God teaches us that Creation is One, and that He is the Creator, and we are safe and loved, and accepted. And he teaches us that everyone of us is loved and accepted. But it is so common that we get confused and start thinking that we are rejected, or condemned, and we look at eachother the same way.
I see that when we can look around and recognize that every thing and every person is the work of God, then we are in paradise, because we know the truth. But I see that we are confused, and we cannot see the truth, whenever we accept accusations and condemnations, and curses that say creation and people are not from Jah.

I see that it is very important for those who know Jah to learn how to teach these things, and how to talk to people in tones of acceptance, without condemnation. And we need to teach the world to see that creation is a beautiful thing, and that all God's children are so acceptable and worthwhile. We need to learn how to avoid the pitfalls that exist, where people are so quick to interpret things we say about Jah as something negative.
I was thinking like this: If some people are stranded on a desert island, hungry and thirsty, and sick, then they see you approaching with water, food and medicine, you would expect them to greet you as a saviour. But if they kill you, it clearly means that they did not recognize you, and they mistook you for something else. We need to speak the truth in a way that can be easily recognized, and we need to understand the importance of approaching people in a way that they can appreciate, and that they would not feel threatened.
Just love, you know. It is a culture - acceptance, compassion...

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/22/2006 8:09:24 PM

Greetings in the Name of Love! Jah Bless the I Gideon.
I think this life is a learn process and InI know it doesn not end after physical ends, the reason we are here is because of Jah Love, we all part of the whole, Jah knows, so we shall live in oneness, righteousness, and Love. Some know demselfs as of who they are on spiritual/angelic path and some dem not as far ahead, but InI all in it for love, even if the self in flesh is doing what is to be considered bad, they still loved, no judgement in that way, jah is only love.

Jah Rastafari!

Bergy

Messenger: Osiris Sent: 11/28/2006 6:38:43 PM

OK gideon,
In the last couple of posts you said:

"Haile Selassie is not god"

and

"you people are Evil"

What is that supposed to mean in the context of the things you wrote in this topic? I'm confused. What's all this stuff about not accusing each other?

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I