Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1663&start_row=1

Two things to Reason

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/17/2006 11:48:43 AM

Greeting Brethren an Sistren
I humbly ask a little help with two questons that have been on my mind recently. I do not wish to waste too much space by posting two different topics so i will state them both here
The first is to do with Mary and the Kebre Negast. Due to circumstance i am not in possession of my KN copy at the moment. i need to know what it says about Mary. I remember there being a passage where she is compared to the Ark of the Covenant but the memmory is unclear. If one of the I dem can post a reminder of the relevant passages it would be greatly appreciloved.
The second question is mainly to i idren in the Bobo Shanti Mansion.
I have heard as most of you probably have also, the man they call the Prophet Capleton when in one of his verses he talks about the Antichrist.....he mentions Napoleon as the first in WW1 and Hitler in WW2 and he goes on like...."now dem a contemplate who a the third one.." and finishes off by mentioning Saddam, Bin Laden and ,strangely to I, Bob Dole and the Republicans.
My question is, is this an artist simply getting musically hype or is this philosophy actually taught within the Bobo House?
Do the I dem here, Bobo or Orthodox or whatever ascribe to this philosophy?
Wherefrom does the belief of Three antichrists actually stem from?
Is it not One beast that shall make war against the Lamb and His Anointed Saints?

Come Make we Reason Now
Haile I Selassie I JAh RAstafari
Liveth and Riegnieth Forever

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 11/17/2006 1:32:08 PM

Yes! iah.Empress Mary Magalene was the woman who anionted Rastafari with the precious oil.Because he love her,the bredrens murmured among themself,that why the devil boy judas was quick to betray him.It is written that this Mary was the brother the Ras lazarus.It had Mary his mother,Mary Magala the sister of mary magalene/martha.the gradle is the womb of Mary Magalene.Jes,us Christ Rastafari had a youth by her but them new translators of the bible x out the books with this information.A think the some facts about it in the book of Thomas or Jubilee or Protovanvious or Enuch or one of them lost books of bible.The black African Nazarene Jes,us Christ Rastafari and Mary Magalene,is like Christ Selahssie I and Empress Manen.Now concerning the beast vs the lamb.Is like this,the beast which we saw had seven heads and ten horns,upon his horns ten crowns and upon his head was a blasphemy name.He is like an leopard,His feet is like the feet of a bear,his mouth as the mouth of a lion.The beast is a person,as cruel as a vicious beast,who will gain political power and religious power of the world at this time.He is call the man of sin or the antichrist in flesh.The anti christ is against Rastafarians/Coptic Christ,ian and those who are loyal to H.I.M.,The anti christ will seek to gain total economic control of the world.There are many who are working for the beast so as rasta we call all wicked men Satan or the Beast.King Selahssie I is the Lamb because I and I saw the beast and the kings of the earth gather their armies against h.i.m.,but Benito Musilene was cast and taken and the false prophet was also cast into the lake of fire.On king Selahssie vesture was the name written 'king of kings,and lord of lords.On his head were many crowns,he is call faithful and true,and in righteousness he judges,His garment was red as blood,and he sat on the white horse.SO many to say but I can not say it one day. This is just one my point a view. One love Rastpect

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/17/2006 2:38:37 PM

There are many who say that the OT and the DSC (dead sea scolls) show that there will be two messiahs.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/17/2006 4:51:59 PM

Idren,

If you want to find something in the Kebra Negast, you can view the one on this website. You also have the option to enter search words to find scriptures that contain the words you are searching for.

The Kebra Negast refers to the Ark as Zion.

17. Concerning the Glory of ZION

104. More concerning the Ark and the Talk of the Wicked

The reference below is the only reference I could find that relates Mary to the Ark, but it is just saying that the Ark is blessed in ther name.

"Thus it is right that we should pray in ZION, the Tabernacle of the Law of God; she was at the first and is even now. The similitude thereof and the fruit thereof are the Mother of the Redeemer, MARY; it is right that we should worship her, for in her name is blessed the Tabernacle of the Law of God. And it is right that we should worship MICHAEL and GABRIEL."

104. More concerning the Ark and the Talk of the Wicked

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/18/2006 6:51:19 PM

Honour and Dominion

Black Mary is the Pure Black Woman who carry the Almighty God in Her womb. The Almighty God is Jes-us of Nazareth, the Black Christ in Flesh, who is the Law Love and Life in flesh. As the Ark contains the Tablets of the Law, so did the Holy Vessel of Mary carry Jah, the same Law in Her flesh. Jah (Jes-us) is also the Ark of the Covenant, because He is the Law in Flesh same way, HE is the Word in flesh.

I pray thee, Capleton does not represent we the EABIC in the fullness of word and works, in the fullness of King Emmanuel. He is doing his own thing, so whatever he say dont take it entirely as true as he is not an ambassador or representative of our worthy Black Congress.

The Antichrist is all who fight against the Almighty God in Flesh, who is Christ, who is the Lamb who sitteth upon the Throne, in the midst of the Saints, and in the midst of the 7 flaming candlesticks. He also sit upon the Right hand of the Father on the Throne, Our Divine Majesty who is the Creator of all Life, who is the Lion of Judah.King Selassie I Jah Rastafari.
The Antichrist is the Pope, the Harlot Jezebel the Queen of England, the president of USA ( Rahab), all the manifestation of the same satan, who is wicked men. They are many, remember when Jah took them out of a possesed one, they said their name is Legion for they are many, so men is just satan and his host, and Man is just God in Flesh in Man

Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I JAH Rastafari

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/19/2006 10:12:35 AM

Blessed idren

First i am glad to hear that the Black congress does not actually teach these teachings of three anti christ
And yet still brother Fari, the I said..."the antichrist is all who fight against the Almighty...". Yes, but this is only true if we are talking of the spirit and philosophy of the antichrist.
Remember the Word says that the whole world shall wonder after the beast. But if InI speak of physical reality, there is only one antichrist, one who is trying to set up his kingdom right here on earth in oppposition to Jah Kingdom.
" The Antichrist is the Pope, the Harlot Jezebel the Queen of England, the president of USA ( Rahab), all the manifestation of the same satan, who is wicked men"
I hear Bobo say the Man of Right is God in Flesh and man of wrong of Satan in flesh ..so i can sight where this idea comes from

But still, let us be clear on this. Let us try and distinguish between the Antichrist and the servants of the philosophy of the Antichrist. And this is what Usa and England and all Europe etc... they have become the willing servants of him that came to decieve the world
Who is he
It is amazing to I that a very large portion of the earth already knew who it was and is from ancient times, and today its like the world is suffering from collective amnesia. In fact the whole Protestant denomination of christianity was started because Martin Luther, the founder, identified and named this Beast power.
Today , it is only Rasta that keeps this teaching. That is why it is sad to I to hear some talking about Hitler this and Napoleon that.
Overstand i am not doubting these peoples contributions to the strenthening of the great Harlot, but like i said they are but mere servants of the evil design.
The Bible is very clear on this that there is very little room for doubt.
Most people when looking for prophecy concerning the last days, look to Revelations, which is well and good, but i would remind them that Jesus said in Mathew 24
"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand"
If you look closely the revelations on Daniel are retold in a different manner in Revelations
Thus The head of Gold of Daniel is the beast like a lion with eagles wing of Revelation both represent the kingdom of Nebuchednezzar Babylon
The chest of silver in Daniel is the beast like unto a bear in revelations both represent the next kingdom of Medo/Persia
The hips of brass in Daniel is the same beast that was like onto a leopard both represent the next super power Greece
and finally the Legs of Iron with ten toes of the feet is the same terrible beast with ten horns both represent the kingdom of Rome and the ten kingdoms it would divide into during its decline.

Those Ten horns or kingdoms were the Saxons, the Francs the Lombards etc which are today the English the French the Italians etc
but then amongst these ten horns will arise a new small horn
and it is this beast, this kingdom that satan has set up against all the laws of God Rev 13 ".....and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy"

Who is this beast, he is the unholy See , the so called Vicar of Christ with whom the nations of the earth have committed fornication

When His disciples ask Eyesus about the latter days..the first thing He tells them is Becareful, that no man decieve you

The world is still looking for the " bad guy" .. thats why they keep mentioning hitler and so on and so on
Wrong, this beast is a deciever, he is the snake which speaks with a forked tongue
Yes he is judas, he does not come with guns or bombs or knives..no he has his servants for that......he comes with a kiss....pretending to be a disciple of the Most High Jah

until time
Jah Rastafari keep thee
Love

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 11/19/2006 10:50:20 AM

Ises My Lord

When talking bout the Kebra Nagast, I n I haffa keep in mind, that it's core is believed by it's first translators, to reach back in traditions to 1000bc. The core is the historical part.
But obviously, there got much of christian things mixed with that, which then in the 6th ac formed the book which we know today. I personally do not believe, that the EOC is holding full truth, and so also this early EOC book does not hold the fullness. I find too much catholicism in it, in my HUMBLE opinion. so dont get vex, is just how I feel.

But in connection of mary to the arc, I wanna make one point. I feel it is no religious coincidence, that His Majesty called the final resting place of the ark SAINT MARY OF ZION.
As we know the word was first sent in stone.... and the pharasee them turned all hearts to stone... so there was a need for a word in FLESH for a warm hearted people.
By naming the church SAINT MARY OF ZION, Haile Selassie I pointed out, that Yeshuah and the Arc were the SAME ZION, the SAME WORD OF GOD COMING FOR MAN! And this is also how I feel about the Kebra Nagast teaching about it.

Antichrist means simply to be the opposite of christ. There are many of these antichrists trodding this earth. As far as I remember, the term antichrist is not mentioned in revelation, right? So this is nothing about prophecy. In prophecy it is about the beast and babylon. antichrist is just a term.

Selah

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/19/2006 12:27:12 PM

Blessed I Idren

"..I find too much catholisism in it..."

Yes Iyah, you have come to the whole reason why i was inquiring about Mary in the KN..again this is still just a question in my mind
when i read in the KN how it says

"And DĔMÂTĔYÔS (the Patriarch TIMOTHEUS (?) who sat from 511 to 517), the Archbishop of RÔM (i.e., CONSTANTINOPLE, BYZANTIUM), said, "I have found in the Church of [Saint] SOPHIA among the books and the royal treasures a manuscript [which stated] that the whole kingdom of the world [belonged] to the Emperor of RÔM and the Emperor of ETHIOPIA."
i get very nervous. InI need to be careful of anything that comes from rome and the vatican, never losing sight that this is the seat of the beast , the great harlot Babylon the whore, the woman (the vatican calls itself the woman, mother of all the churches) , clothed in purple and scarlet garments ,(the official colours of vatican)
Now
ini should know that this beast power has two philosophies. the esoteric and exoteric..that is the hidden doctrine for the high initiates and exoteric for the masses who are being led like sheep to the slaughter. So i want to tell the i dem...when you hear the pope and them talk of "Mary" it is not same Mary,the mother of christ ini know. The world has been led to believe for eg. in the book the Da Vinci code ,that secret societies like freemasons and the illuminati are enemies of rome which couldnt be further from the truth. The Pope is the head of all these secret societies. So if we look at these secret societies ,i can mention the woman they call Madam Blavatsky, whose books are considered as part of the backbone of all these societies. She openly explains that the Worship of Mary is an anogram for the worship of who? Lucifer....incidently, all her books where puclished under the publishing name of Lucifer, later changed to Lucius Publishing.
Who did John Paul 2 the so called vicar of christ dedicate his life and his seat of power to? Not Christ but Mary
Christ said I am the Way and none come to the Father but through I
what does the vatican teach? They teach "the Immaculate Heart of Mary" saying we should worship and pray to her
The bible teaches the Immaculate birth is of christ. catholisim teaches Immaculate birth is of Mary.
Around the world, whether the christian or muslim or buddhist world, whose statues do we see going up everywhere more and more? Mary

It was after seeing all these things that i wanted see what the KebreNegast said about Mary and particularly the worship of Mary

And Idren when i read the relevant passages, i must must say i was really joyful in what i found.....which was this

"God loveth the pure, for He is the habitation for the pure. Those who come into His habitation, and are accepted in the holy Tabernacle, and who pray unto Him with all their hearts, He will hear and will save in the day of their tribulation, and He will fulfil their desire. For He hath made the holy Tabernacle to be a similitude of His throne. BUT THERE ARE SOME AMONG THOSE WHOM YE HAVE BROUGHT UNTO US WHO ARE LIKE CHRISTIANS BUT WHO HAVE NOT ABANDONED THE SIN WHICH THEIR FATHER THE DEVIL HATH MADE TO SPRING UP IN THEM And he said, "Thus it is right that we should pray in ZION, the Tabernacle of the Law of God; she was at the first and is even now. The similitude thereof and the fruit thereof are the Mother of the Redeemer, MARY; it is right that we should WORSHIP HER, for in HER NAME is blessed the Tabernacle of the Law of God. And it is right that we should worship MICHAEL and GABRIEL.".

i am strenthened to learn that even from those times they understood that Mary, the mother of christ would be used to lead the masses to satan disguised as christ Himself
As the Mother of christ, ofcourse she deserves all our love and respect and honour...but are we meant to bow and worship her...is she the REDEEMER or iS JAH the REDEEMER

so much to say
Until time
Jah RAstafari is with US

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/19/2006 12:52:11 PM

Some of the i dem might be unclear on why the worship of Mary can be an anogram of worship of Lucifer
Without going any deeper for now..we can say simply that there are two philosphies fighting for supremacy today. Both these philosphies have different variations bur essentially they are two...and they are
the worship of Man Vs the worship of God
One says God is the creator and reigns supreme over all things
the other exalts man over God and says man is God

Here is a liitle info on the teachings of the vatican
Most of you probably know already that in Catholisim , a priest has the power to forgive sins after a person confesses his sins
what most wont probably know, unless you read the catholic books is that after a person confesses...it is the priest ,not God, through the power of the pope, who decides whether the person is to be forgiven or not, and God has no say in it. In fact they go so far as to say that it is God who has to submit to the ruling of the priest and not the other way around.....that is to say..if a priest refuses to forgive a sin, God cannot forgive that sin even if HE wanted to
So who is subservient to whom?

BLASPHEMY

JAH Rastafari Rock of all Ages shall dash them to Pieces. selah

Messenger: gbamburash Sent: 12/14/2006 6:34:37 PM

Respec Bredren.
When we say Almighty God what are we referring to?

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I