Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1649&start_row=1

Rise instead of fall

1 - 1011 - 20
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/18/2006 10:28:38 PM

When I trod through the earth, I give thanks to RasTafarI for every piece of Wisdom and Iverstanding Jah give I. I won't refuse Wisdom and Iverstanding that comes from the writings of KMT, the bible, quran or any other book or person. But I will refuse foolishness that comes from any of these sources.

People should make use of the teachings of our ancestors and the ancestors of our family all around the world, instead of using the teachings to separate ourselves and for excuses to quarrel with one another.

You can find people all over picking apart the writings of all cultures to "prove" they are false. All this is vanity of vanities.

There are teachings in all these books that are useful and righteous. Would it not be better for people to spend their time to filter through these books to gather all the righteous wisdom that can be found, instead of spending their days filtering through the books to gather the falsehoods or foolishness.

People need to change their focus in Life, or we will continue generation after generation in foolishness. I and I focus should be on rising ourself and others to rise closer to Jah RasTafarI, learning all righteousness and making it I and I Life. And learning the spiritual mystical ways of Jah, so I and I can rise into the Image we have refused for so long.

In the beginning, Jah made the word, and that word was taught to I and I original Mother and Father. Throughout the centuries, our generations rose and fell, lost some of the Wisdom and Spirituality we had, and refined and gained more Iverstanding of Wisdom and Spirituality that we didn't Iverstand before. There are many similarities between the cultures and stories of the world because we were all created with this word. And the similarities are also because throughout the centuries people learned from eachother and I and I still learn from eachother today. Egyptians taught many people, but Egyptians also learned from many people.

Written history is only a small part of World history. Part of world history was not written because people didn't have writing, and other parts weren't written because people didn't want to write them. Part of world history was written, but was burned with fire and lava, washed away with water, blown away with the wind, shaken and destroyed with earthquake, destroyed by invading people. Also part of World history is hidden by the descendants of the writers, because the books don't support the lies of the descendants, or they embarrass the descendants, or they are secrets the descendants don't want known.

Written history is also a big part of the World lies. Every nation creates falsehoods or hides parts for propaganda, this happens now and has happened for as long as people have been spreading "news".

So instead of being indoctrinated by the lies of one people and refusing the truths of another. Indoctrinate yourself with the truths of one people and indoctrinate your self with the truths of another. Refuse the falsehoods of one people and refuse the falsehoods of another.

Otherwise, you will always be misguided. Jah is the only guide, look to Jah and Jah will show the difference between truth and falsehoods.

As I have repeated so many times on this forum:

Selassie I say,

By the word "neutral" We do not, of course, mean that abstention from political activity which has been for so long the hallmark of a Switzerland. We can no more refrain from political activity in the year 1961 than man today can voluntarily refrain from partaking of the radioactive fall-out which will be bestowed upon him should a nuclear holocaust erupt on this globe. Nor does neutrality mean that without taking sides, we content ourselves with urging that the powers most intimately concerned negotiate in good faith to the solution of the issues in dispute between them; we have passed the point where prayerful pleading serves any purpose other than to debase those who thereby abdicate any responsibility or power to influence events.

To be neutral is to be impartial, impartial to judge actions and policies objectively, as we see them either contributing to or detracting from the resolution of the world's problems, the preservation of peace and the improvement of the general level of man's living conditions. Thus, we may find ourselves now opposing, now supporting. now voting with, now voting against, first the East, next the West. It is the worth of the policies themselves, and not their source or sponsor, which determines the position of one who is truly neutral.

This, We maintain, is the essence of non-alignment. Those who would righteously denounce one side on every major problem or issue while reserving nothing but praise for the other cannot claim to be non-aligned, nor can those whose policies are shaped for them elsewhere and who wait patiently to be instructed whether they are to be for or against be called uncommitted.

Belgrade Conference

This Wisdom can be applied in so many situations and is useful in all. Whether you are speaking about the policies of a nation, or culture. Or the words of a person. Or the books of partial-and-sometimes-false-history we read, or the partial-and-sometimes-false-news of today we hear.

By learning this Wisdom of RasTafarI, you will gain the best from that what is around you and you will drive away the worse from that what is around you.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/18/2006 10:36:59 PM

Peace Ark.

But my point is this. This isn't like someone accidently forgot these things, they were kept from people. Remember they went to Kemet and burned over 70000 books, I garuntee they were burning them because they were cold. This is a stolen history and it needs to be returned to its rightful owners.

We are dying and fighting to keep this real story alive. If I and others do not protect these kemetic teachings and perserve that from those who are disguising it and twisting it evily.

I want Black Liberation.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/18/2006 10:53:59 PM

Dreadnut, you said,

---------------
This isn't like someone accidently forgot these things, they were kept from people.
---------------

That is almost always the case. Even in Egypt the government is hiding certain stories from the people of Egypt and the world, because the stories prove some things they say are false, or show things false that they say are true.

If people don't learn the things I said in the previous message, it will continue the same as before. People will try to to make their people look righteous, and the other people look evil.

Everyone trying to make everyone look evil, but they all look the same. All refusing to Rise in Righteousness.

Dreadnut, you said
---------------------
We are dying and fighting to keep this real story alive.
---------------------

The best thing to do to keep a story alive is tell it. I can run around and tell off every person who say RasTafarI is not God, and say that they are wrong because this or that. But I prefer to instead say RasTafarI is God, and show the ways of Haile Selassie I so others can see. If I am trying to make the history of Selassie I Itinue, then the best thing I can do is speak of the history of RasTafarI.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/18/2006 10:59:21 PM

"Until your back is agianst the wall..."

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/19/2006 12:14:45 AM

First Ark, I want the I to know I respect you.

You said,

That is almost always the case. Even in Egypt the government is hiding certain stories from the people of Egypt and the world, because the stories prove some things they say are false, or show things false that they say are true.

So this statement says you agree with me. In your statement above your practically stating that maybe they're equally as guilty, so how does this resolve our issue with these so called "chosen children" of God. Just because they may both be equally guilty doesn't answer the problem. The claim is that the Bible is Gods words and that there is no salvation outside of these understandings. Thats the problem.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/19/2006 1:28:36 AM

Dreadnut, you said,
----------------------------
The claim is that the Bible is Gods words and that there is no salvation outside of these understandings. Thats the problem.
----------------------------

Does anybody who deals with the teachings of KMT think that their way is the only salvation?

This kind of thought is everywhere and in every religion, and it will continue. That is the way men and women behave.

Haile Selassie I showed that this kind of thought is vanity.

So I will let others think that and let others worry about them that think that.

As I said, I prefer to Rise. Because when judgement day comes, my judgement won't depend on what others think or do or say, it will depend on what I think and do, and what I say.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/19/2006 1:50:49 AM

Okay but your still proving my point. Your not arguing that Judiasm and those 'jews' aren't responsable for this as well. So why take that false claim faster than the rest.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 10/19/2006 6:14:42 AM

Blessed My Lord

Give thanks and Glorify Hon Ark I for the Good Word of the Father manifesting within His flesh.
Itinue to generate and manifest such positive energy because I and I feel that the people who come here need it very much, as I sight only confusion and quarell here.
Few come here to learn anymore, most come to quarel and take sides and bicker as the Sun rise and sets.
Jah Rastafari is the Truth and Light in the Highest Ites, God in Flesh.
There is no Bad in Jah ,just Good, so ones should do as the I have said, let go of the wrong and hold on to the good to uplift your Selfs and not to weaken your selfs.

Hon Dreadnut, seek clearance within yourself, stop fighting your own self and agitating for the wrong cause.
Agitate for Freedom, Redemption International Repatriation, if you truly desire Black Liberation, that is what Selassie I, Emmanuel I, Marcus stand for without disagreement.
Africa must be free from Cape to Cairo it must be black.
The people in egypt now are arabs, not National Egyptian. This we must understand.Nothing came before Ethiopia, yet its wrong for ones to disrespect a next ones culture.

Time is evilous in this last judment so i will take up no more time.
Rastafari Is Love Let us All Love

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/19/2006 11:09:27 AM

I agree with the point being made that many refuse to accept the fact that christianity, judaism, and islam originated in kemet. One ting to ponder, knowledge + common sense = combustion!

All three religions had to be formed to create a set of rituals to train the uncivilized cousins Moses rescued from the caves so that spiritual ones could sleep without worrying about the savagery. Much like today-----------the savagery of the city streets today, makes me wish to be back in the bush now I say (Vaughn Benjamin)

religion is a set of rituals to imitate spirituality

RSK

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/21/2006 10:59:22 PM

Dreadnut, you said,
-------------------
So why take that false claim faster than the rest.
-------------------

I don't take any false claim faster than any other false claim. I burn out all falseness.

If you want to know why I have learned more from the Bible than other books, it is because I have found great wisdom and Iverstanding in the Bible. It sparked I trod towards RasTafarI, it sparked I Spirituality and it sparked I Faith in the Most High Jah RasTafarI.

That is not to say this can't be found in other books, but the bible is the book I originally found it in. I didn't find it through the misguidance of the priests, because in I young days Jah blessed I with a priest that didn't speak English. I learned the wisdom of the bible by reading it Iself, and through I reading, I learned something very different than what the churches and synagogues say. And I growth is not limited to the bible, I have Itinued to grow with the help of the Most High. I have learned through I experiences and Iditation and I have learned from other's experiences and Iditation.

Do you know what the purpose of the many different holy books are? They are stories passed on through the generations to teach people the way towards Jah RasTafarI. People that try to prove or disprove the holy books are missing the whole point. If they Iverstood the point they would spend their time learning all the wisdom and Iverstanding they could find. I don't agree with everything I read in the Bible, so I accept what I agree with and reject what I don't. And I do the same for other books I have gazed upon.

Another thing, although many stories known today did start in Egypt, don't imagine that all these stories started in Egypt. Egypt has the oldest known written records of these stories, but these stories were passed on through many generations before people started writing them, and even after some people started writing them, they Itinued with other people through many generations without writing.

There is so much history that has never been written, but people seem to be under the illusion that they can trace the roots through what was written. The roots came so long before people wrote them. People used to tell the stories to their children, and when the children grew they told them to their children. People also used to tell the stories in song, and the song would be passed on from generation to generation.

So I will never search through books to find the first, the original, the roots, because the first was never written. Where I will search for the first is within Iself and within I Idrens and Sistrens. That is where I will find the original word, the word of Jah RasTafarI.

And for further explanation why I glory in the bible, read these words of Haile Selassie I, because I have found the same things in that great book.

WE IN ETHIOPIA HAVE ONE OF THE OLDEST VERSIONS OF THE BIBLE, but however old the version may be, in whatever language it might be written, the Word remains one and the same. It transcends all boundaries of empires and all conceptions of race. It is eternal.

No doubt you all remember reading in the Acts of the Apostles of how Philip baptised the Ethiopian official. He is the first Ethiopian on record to have followed Christ, and from that day onwards the Word of God has continued to grow in the hearts of Ethiopians. And I might say for myself that from early childhood I was taught to appreciate the Bible and my love for it increases with the passage of time. All through my troubles I have found it a cause of infinite comfort.

"Come unto Me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest" who can resist an invitation so full of compassion?

Because of this personal experience in the goodness of the Bible, I was resolved that all my countrymen should also share its great blessing and that by reading the Bible they should find truth for themselves. Therefore, I caused a new translation to be made from our ancient language into the language which the old and the young understood and spoke.

Today man sees all his hopes and aspirations crumbling before him. He is perplexed and knows not whither he is drifting. But he must realise that the Bible is his refuge, and the rallying point for all humanity. In it man will find the solution of his present difficulties and guidance for his future action, and unless he accepts with clear conscience the Bible and its great Message, he cannot hope for salvation. For my part I glory in the Bible.

The Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 20

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I