Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1647&start_row=11

Re: Ashkenazi

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zionI Sent: 10/18/2006 8:34:06 PM

Iman am with Bro. D. Y. Anbesa on this one.

The Kazars, from the region of Poland, Russia, came out of the 10th century, adopted Judaism and are the modern-day so-called Jews.

True Israelites from the Middle East (including Yeshua) would likely have had the complexion and physical attributes of their cousins the Arabs and, of course, the Ethiopians, who are very close, regionally. InI must ask how it is that those fair skinned, blue-eyed people in the West and in Israel today have come to claim they are the Israelites (i.e. sons of Jacob). Iman think not.

Their's is the "impostor Zion" which is wreaking havoc on this earth.

Hail Ras Tafari.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/18/2006 8:39:43 PM

Funny how noone answered my questions.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/18/2006 10:22:12 PM

How long do we deny the African Origin of Civilization?

How long do we deny the African Origin of Western Civilization?

How long do we deny the African Origin of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam?

This isn't anti semitism. This is Pro Black thought and upliftment through Black African Philosophy and History.

I have presented a argument with facts, dates, and reference. This is why they don't want you messing with Kemet! This is why they whitewash Egypt! This is why the make Egypt look demonic! Why you think they make those movies with the evil mummy? Why does Kemet, which was called the Light of this World before any bible, seem to get the butt end of stories in the bible? Because according to history and its record of judgement, the bibles kemetic opinion is in the minority.

Trying to go about African history with telling the true story of Kemet, is like trying to talk about Europe without Greece and Rome! In other words completly impossible!

We need to go back before the Bible, we need to understand that the Bible is patirarchal and made to suit men. Don't believe me?

The Bible says, Thou shall not covet thy neighbors wife right? Please if you can find the commandment that says, Thou shall not covet thy neighbors husband. Not only that but if you read the biblical version of this commandment its doesn't end at wife but continues with , "nor his ox, or his ass." The woman was being listed amongst the other items. She was higher then the cow but not as high as the man. The laws were written to men for men.

Then the other commandment says, Thou shall not commit adultry. Well it sounds good on paper, but you gotta tell me what 'adultry' means when your living in a polygamist world, meaning more than one wife. Remember the wiset king in the world, the Sun three times Sol-om-on. How many wives did he have again? 1000 wives! So please some one explain what adultry means if you can have more than one wife? Also how many other charaters had more than one wife?

Abdon Abijah Abraham Ahab Ahasuerus
Ashur Belshazzar Benhadad Caleb David
Eliphaz Elkanah Esau Ezra Gideon
Heman Hosea Ibzan Issachar Jacob
Jair Jehoiachin Jehoram Jerahmeel Joash
Lamech Machir Manasseh Mered Moses
Nahor Rehoboam Saul Shaharaim Shimei
Simeon Solomon Terah Zedekiah Ziba

Kemet was a matriarchal system. Its concept derived from the cycle of the mother, the goddess. Thats why in the reliefs in Kemet we see the mothers standing behind the Kings with a small version of the throne on her head, because no man could come to earth let alone the throne without coming through his mother.

And if we are going to be so full throttle on charging Egypt with slavery involvement then the "holy" hebrew is guily and not only guilty but FIRST! Don't you remember?

How did Joesph(OT) get into Egypt?
A. Bus
B. Train
C. Sold to the Ishmealites by his brothers as a slave. Gen 38:23-28

23] And it came to pass, when Joseph was come unto his brethren, that they stript Joseph out of his coat, his coat of many colours that was on him;
[28] Then there passed by Midianites merchantmen; and they drew and lifted up Joseph out of the pit, and sold Joseph to the Ishmeelites for twenty pieces of silver: and they brought Joseph into Egypt.

Well I'm going to pick C. And mind you that happened two centuries before Moses existed!

And now here comes the rational.

When the Kemetic people built the Major Pyramids, they had already been built by the end of the 6th Century BC! Thats 2470-2270 BC! So even if the Israelites were slaves and were building anything it wasn't until the 19th Dynasty 1555-1340 BC!

The Grande lodge of Luxor in Thebes is where Moses became an innitiate of the Mystery System of Kemet and became a part of the "Inner circle, or cabinent" of Ramses! His title in Egypt was Priest or Heirogrammat, which means that he studied under kemetic priests for over 40 years and worshipped the God Amen Ra! Even the Bible declares,

ACTS vii, 22. And Moses was learned in all the Wisdom of the Egyptians, and was mighty in Words and Deeds.

HUH! What he learn there? Some evil Pagan shit that magically transformed into mighty words and deeds?

This is also supported by Philo of Alexandria, the man we get the word philosophy. And he was born in Alexandria, Egypt the same place where Jesus delivers most of his sermons in Egypt. Who is Philo of Alexandria, lets see

Philo (20 BC - 40), known also as Philo of Alexandria and as Philo Judeaus, was a Hellenized Jewish philosopher born in Alexandria, Egypt. The few biographical details concerning him are found in his own works, especially in Legatio ad Caium, ("embassy to Caius") and in Josephus (Antiquities" xviii. 8, § 1; comp. ib. xix. 5, § 1; xx. 5, § 2).

Wikipedia

Moses according to the story was leading slaves, not intellctuals like himself. They didn't study in the Grand Lodge of Luxor and recieve their final degree in the Pyramid of Khufu. Moses could tell them anything.

Not only that but the pyramids and reliefs that stand still today in Egypt are the greatest in the world and they still stand today! The Kemetic people knew they were building the worlds greatest monuments and demonstaring a building science and math that we today still dont even understand and you want to tell me that Kemet was willing to give this credit to slaves? They gave away all their secret building knowledge and techniques to slaves whom according to the Bibles account, Kemet hated? This is the mythology! This is bullshit! History proves that Kemetic but alone. The people of Kemet were literally overwhelmed with excitement trying to be a part of those structures. They already had an overwhelming amount of people who wanted to build the worlds greatest structures and first above and below ground buildings out of carved rock, THEY DIDN'T NEED SLAVES.

So what right? Lets just keep blaiming Egyptians for something that never even happened and keep this horrible stigma on Kemet wether its the exodus story or anyother "egypt slave stories." There has never been a time when Kemetic people enslaved anyone. Anytime slavery was induced in Kemet was when foreign inveders had taken over at the time and never had anything to do with the indigonous peoples themselves.

There has never been a time in Kemetic history when outside visitors have come into Kemet and not been greeted with respect and hospitality.

I love Black People! I love Africa and African teachings. I am a Rastafarian and I want Black Liberation and that starts with the mind!

Please prove me wrong! I invite it.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 10/19/2006 6:00:34 AM

What is a Rastaman meddling in Kemet Business. A RastaMan know that before Kemet was Ethiopia, so with all this kemet ideology how does your reverence for Haile I Selassie I, who is the same King David for this manifestation at yet a higher exalted level than David of Anciency, and yet the Same Man who is the Almighty God.

No doubt Kemet history has been whitewashed, no doubt it was a great civilisation, yet Ethiopian Royal Nation Wealth Kingdom was before and even more mesmerising. Check deeper My Lord and you will find that the Kemetic Pharaoahs and Priests said Yea, we come from the Source of the Blue Nile and that is where we learnt our Sciences, Arts and Spirituality from.

Think with your own heavens, not mutabaruka propoganda, or whatever you hear from a next blackman, probably you are a European man still, yet do not misinterpret for your white skin doesnt have much of a difference in this matter.One must be wise when gathering info from external sources, always enquire your Self of Self, as one is highly liable to be drunk with knowledge.

I and I stand firm for the knowledge of Ethiopia being the First World, but Babylon has erased all memorials so noone can find any trace of it except the Stellae and a few other tings, they left what they wanted Black People to see, the Sister, or even Child of Ethiopian Civilisation.

Another thing is that Moses performed Godly works that amazed His teachers in kemet, and I will show you that Moses is the same Almighty God in flesh.

Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari
Ethiopia Royal Wealth Nation Kingdom
5th Kingdom of Jes-us Stand for Equality and Justice
Holy King Emmanuel 7th is the Black Christ in Flesh, the God of Truth and Rights, Nothing came before the 3 in 1 who is 1 in 3

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 10/19/2006 9:24:21 AM

Ises

My Lord FarI, was the Brethren Dreadnut not in your "teaching influence"? as it seemed over the board here.... so maybe the I Priest could explain what this is all about?

Dreadnut, I see where you are standing, and I see the agressive attitudes through the words. That is why I am not going further on that niveau. Well you proofed tough enuff to use the word shit... and you don't get that your fire blazing has always burnt your own fingers till I n I read from you on this board.
And I can't see how a youth can be that un-humble... maybe you remember yourself burning hate fire pon the Bobo.... and then maybe you remember yourself burning agressive fire against all Bobo "opponents" just some time later. And now what is the next you deem worth of agression?
I don't get it.... how can someone show off his own youthful incompetence in such a rude manner? And that every little time?
Maybe this will get you even more agressive... but I did not recall all this things to expose you or something like that. But I guess what I try to show you.... is not to expose yourself everytime you feel that you found a new toy to boast with.

Iman am not going to discuss the historical authencity of the bible here, as I do not see any serious attempt.... all I see is agressive boasting round... I am a professional scholar of theology and bible history and will enroll university as such. I deal on historical authentic bases. That is why you will understand, it has already, and will take books over books to discuss that topic to the fullness. and I am not going to heat my temper in unserious half knowledge.

Every african scholar will understand what I meant when calling kemet pagan. And every ROYAL BLACK ITHIOPIAN will understand when I say.... when I n I Ivine Arc of the Covenant royal seat of heavenly Zion passed Egypt and all idol broke in peaces. HAILE I POWER

Africa is more than Kemet... and Civilisation flew DOWN the river nile. Israel is Ethiopia first black Nation on Earth. Nothing is before... the true Black Kingdom of creation.

It is very good that a white youth is doing african research, and also good that you are identifying with it. But maybe you should watch out not to get trapped by your own color-complexes.

With all due love
misinterpretation of my words is intended provocation with which I n I have no time to deal
Selah

Messenger: Ras Sistren Khamyl Sent: 10/19/2006 11:03:27 AM

Dreadnut: selah!

RSK

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/19/2006 1:16:08 PM

What? No African scholar is going to tell you about Egypt being Pagan, that is fool talk! None of you can even address one of my points, not even one!

Go ask Chancoller Williams, John Hedrik Clark, Dr. Ben Yosef, Ashra Kwesi, John Jackson, go read Wonderful Ethiopians and the Ancient Kushite Empire.... The black men who have already and and still strugling to get the real message to thier people. And so far its been mostly whites who fight me.

Far I sight, if you read my post you will see that I clearly stated, EGYPT IS ETHIOPIAS OLDEST DAUGHTER!

And this has nothing to do with me burning Bobo Ashanti, I hail Emmanuel because Emmanuel taught that the Black Man was God P'tahm and that His heavenly home is in Ethiopia.

This is history, carved into rocks thousands of years before Moses.

SO PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS

you guys answer questions and theories like the Bush Administration!

Is this attitude tough? Or amybe others aren't tough enough. I am tired of seeing the black mans history stolen from him!

I am tired of hearing about harim abif and solomon, I want to hear about Imhotep!

It seems you all still think Egypt is sunnworshipers?

YOU CAN NOT TALK ABOUT AFRICAN HISTORY WITHOUT EGYPT OR ETHIOPIA, THATS LIKE TRYING TO GO ABOUT EUROPEAN HISTORY WITHOUT GREECE OR ROME.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/19/2006 1:38:55 PM

And Far I sight, mutabaruka is hardly my influence, not at all.

I want African people to be able to look in the mirror and absolutly LOVE what they see. The only way my honky ass can ever hope to see that is to take the True story of the Royal Black African to my people and crush those oppressive stories!

And though I sound pissed, I am. But not at any of you all. You guys aren't the ones re writing the books and stealing the history. I am not able to just put out some facts, I am a living being and I speak with passion on the Black man and his suffering. I get excited, I even raise my voice sometimes. Don't take it personal.

Messenger: White dread Sent: 10/19/2006 2:11:18 PM

My brother dreadnut

To make people understand love, spread love en "sprinkle" love over your words.

You have (maybe) given all of your "proof" (I'm not sure if it is proof) about the KMT of egyptians, nothing else to say. More words that will be said will probaly escaltate this reasoning and then there will be not much love to be found, What was probally your main goal. I appricate that your want to share your knowlegde with us. For knowlegde is power. Reason with love and stop using "bad" words like shit. That is for people who feel that they can't handle the situation.

Still with love

White Dread

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/19/2006 2:32:04 PM

This is all my proof?

Maybe I'm still waiting for answers to my very first question?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 35

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I