Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1644&start_row=1

Living soul what is the soul..

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Prince Aloysious Sent: 10/14/2006 7:27:15 PM

InI who trod in that light shall become a living soul,for man was created by JAH as man,in his image & likeness, but man shall not remain man,for man is curruption, man was made mortal,but soon man shall become a living soul,one should not mix the spirit that comand the flesh, with the soul,they're two different enterty.for the spirit as to manifest that which man need to become a living soul,rightousness..been pure have no fault be one with one,the transformation of the manifestation to live on in rightousness.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 10/15/2006 5:03:22 AM

Spirit cannot exist alone. It cannot perform works without the flesh. The flesh is the vessel of the spirit. God is a God in Flesh, from Creation until this day.
Spirit without flesh is the Devil Philosphy; Antichrist teaching.
Christ is a Man, God in Flesh.
My Bredren, believe not every spirit, but test each one, the one who saith God is spirit alone is not of God. Epistle of John Ch 4.
Holy Emmanuel I, Selassie I, Jah Rastafari

Messenger: culturedon Sent: 10/17/2006 1:52:16 PM

What is Life?

RASAT IS LIFE.

For the true RASTA speaketh the WORD, and in the beginning was the WORD and the WORD IS LIFE.
The TRUE RASTA is the epitome of life, for He speaketh the Truth, He searches for the truth within the Teachings, which are the WORDS.

For the RASTA esteems to reach the higher grounmds. His ambitions are to be congruent with His SPIRIT. Upon reaching that congruency, HE is then prepared to take the next step to full understanding-He HIS now ready for the reunification of the SPIRIT with the SOUL. For it is at this heights that the RASTA knows he is truly LIFE,
FOR HE HIS LIVING
FOR HE IS THE WORD-JAH RASTAFARI

Te Living Soul is the highest level which can be atained at this time by the RASTA. For many are called and many will fall, only a few with the overstanding will be priviledge to reason with the FATHER. The FATHER emcompasses the flesh the spirit and the soul. Flesh cannot reason with the spirit nor the spirit with the soul; like the vessel that carries a rocket to the outer space and then descards itself, where the next variable takes control, the flesh is a vessel that encapsulates the spirit, after attaining the spiritual, the spritual then takes the I to the level of SOULS, where it too is discared like the flesh. SOUL TO SOUL, SPIRIT TO SPIRIT, FLESH TO FLESH.
Elevate your mental state to a higher capacity where you will attain the true understanding of the living soul

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 10/17/2006 4:00:35 PM

The Soul: Male pricipal, associated with the gut/heart, intuition/instinct, that which animates the body and makes it "a live" being, represented by the "Reptilian Brain".
The Spirit: Female pricipal, associated with the mind, wisdom/knowledge, that which knows without having to be told, represented by the "Frontal Lobe".
God: The collected consciousness, muse/creation/the creator, thought, One Mind Thinking, utilizes Angels/Sons of Man to navigate and manipulate space and time.
The Universe: All that is, the physical reality, Matter, that which is/was/will be, Existance/Life, the One Thing that We make when you look at it from outside (ie: God's Eye view).

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/17/2006 6:55:33 PM

No disrespect Far I sight, but when do we stop using the Bible to prove our point? You and I both know where those scriptures come from, and it has nothing to do with no moses and no abraham. What about Zoser, Imhotep, and Kuhfu? When are we going to stop relying on Ashkanazi devil philosophy? Do we use this same chapter you qouted from John as seriously as we take the cursing of Ham (another racist allegory)and the turning of his skin black?

Black up!

Messenger: kc366 Sent: 10/17/2006 10:21:19 PM

Hail the I Prince Aloysious I

What is the soul in your estimation? Is it the inert material / intelligence that first existed in the dark abyss?

If I follow your logical, then Jah created man correct? Who is this man? This man is Jah himself. He created himself first, after creating all planetary forms, to determine that “it was is good” and then created (not sequentially) the duality of man & wo-man. Make no mistake, Jah wanted to experience the physical realm, only to return comfortably to his original abode. Therefore, he is everlasting through the first Alpha & Omega / King & Queen of Royal Ethiopian creation birth and through their births and successive births.

Look toward the sky and the east for you’ll observe our story among the constellation.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 10/18/2006 2:06:34 PM

Ises

Did I get that right now. Did you Dreadnut, tell a black man to "blacken up"?

I do not intend disrespect. I just don't get what you are in and talking bout the last days. Or didn't I get anything here on the forum? I just can't understand your attitude. But maybe you can explain... if you want.

Love and freedom of believe to everyone still
Selah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 10/18/2006 2:14:56 PM

And again, I want to point out.... that whatever the Bible claims, this has NOTHING.... and ABSOLUTELY NOTHING... todo with Ashkenazis. I don't know where you have that from, but it is just plain straight historically INCORRECT. So blame whoever you want for your dislike of the bible.... from constantin to vatican.... but keep historically in line, ok.

Further I am afraid to tell you, this ill-intended turning of historical facts.... to call Askenazi Devil Philosophy... is exactly the propaganda with which the Klan, Nazis, Neo Nazis etc work. We should be well-read and Iducated enuff to not get trapped by this.

To get my point straight, I do not support any Ashkenazi claims over Palestine.... just because this is a historical error now politically misused. That's the plain reason, not because I don't like them, or call them Devil. To call Askenazis Devil, you would have to call Hitler a Saint. So be cautious.

I do not intend any personal quarrel, but certain historical facts have to be made straight.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/18/2006 2:34:03 PM

Keep what historically in line buddy. Your bible tells us that adam and eve start at 4004 and BC, when we have a couple thousand years of Kemetic history prior to that. Adam and eve were the first people on earth right? They have two sons, Cain and Abel. Cain kills abel and is forced to move because of this disgrace. Whats cain do when he moves? GETS A WIFE! there goes that story.

And as long as you want to be historicly 'pure', then why don't you please discuss those poor innocent johnny come latley jews involvement in the slave trade?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/18/2006 4:24:30 PM

HOW ABOUT THIS? WE HAVE NO WRITTEN WORKS BY MOSES IN HIS HANDWRITING. HE DIDN'T WRITE THE BOOK OF GENESIS. THE BOOK OF GENESIS WASN'T EVEN COMPILED UNTIL THE FIFTH CENTURY BC, 500 YEARS AFTER MOSES DEATH.

SPEAKING OF WHICH, AS LONG AS WE WANT TO BE HISTORICALLY ACCURATE. IN THE BOOK OF GENESIS, WHO IS CREATED FIRST MAN OR BEAST?

ANYONE WITH AN ANSWER? I DO, IT DEPENDS WHAT PART OF GENESIS YOU READ.

GEN 1: 25-26

Verses 25 to 26

[25] And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.
[26] And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

BUT WAIT A MINUTE!

GEN 2:18-20

[18] And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.
[19] And out of the ground the LORD God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.
[20] And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.

WELL???!!! WHICH IS IT, IT MOST CERTAINLY CAN'T BE BOTH, BUT MAYBE GOD WAS TIRED WHEN HE WROTE THAT PART HUH?

BUT I SUPPOSE THAT MOSES WROTE THE TORAH, THE FIVE BOOKS OF MOSES RIGHT. WELL EXPLAIN TO ME THEN HOW IT NARRATES HIS OWN DEATH AND CONTINUES TO TELL THE STORY AFTER WORD? IS THIS HISTORICALLY ACCURATE?

BLACK UP!( FOR YOU RASTA'S WHO FORGOT, THIS MEANS BLACK MAN RISE!)

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I