Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1644&start_row=11

Living soul what is the soul..

1 - 1011 - 15
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 10/19/2006 9:58:23 AM

Ises my Lord
I hope we can keep discussing without getting on a ridiculous childish niveau. I really hope.

What amazes me.... how long are you now troding RastafarI as you say? How long are you listening to HIM words, and how long are you reading the bible? AND NOW after all that time, you find out that there must be something historically strange with the bible? To realize this, it took you that long? Oh youthfulnes must truly be a blessing.

If you would understand why I n I is troding the MELCHEZIDEK order you would see, that RastafarI house is realizing this since the time of writing. Melchezidek was an african ethiopian nubian egyptian teacher, sharing his knowledge of Black African Overstanding and Wisdom with I n I beloved Father Abraham.
Where you think Abraham has all this from.... when the bible calls his people, family and foreparents wicked? How can from wickedness spring pure overstanding of RASTAFARI?
Melchezidek is the first ever known High Priest of the Almighty to the bible, that is why I n I Nyahbinghi order is the Order of Melchezidek.

And for you I pointed out, that he was the first known TO THE BIBLE. When you were reading your bible all those long years, did you think there was nothing outside or before the bible?
Moses was not just an egyptian educated high Intellectual, he was also an ethiopian scholar, and some even say a minister.

I just can't get how you could trod RastafarI that long, and only now you come to this overstanding? Now it is completely understandable to me, why now you are suddenly explosing with that informations.

Come on, please don't be such a child. What comes next? Will you accuse the bible because it is biologically impossible for two people Adam and Eve set up the whole human family?
How could you be reading your bible for such a long time with that kind of attitude.

But still I only try to overstand, not to provoke.
You know why Rasta prevails over all educated fools in history studies? Because I n I trod the fullness, and that from beginning. Of course the bible is just a portion.
Weren't you ever to Nyahbinghi Concregations? Weren't you always talking bout Nyahbinghi.... so how could you not come across the fullness of the Melchezidek Order?

Much Love to the ROOTS
Selah

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 10/19/2006 10:03:01 AM

Ise again

And if you have already found the different year dates that SHOCKING... what about two COMPLETELY CONTRADICTING genealogies of Yeshuah? and much more like that

There will be more that you will find like this... but I hope you won't start every time such a fuss here at the board.

Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/19/2006 1:42:14 PM

Well bredren, yes I've know of those things for quite sometime, thanks for sharing.

Joseph(NT) even has two fathers!

So bredren if you know these things, how do we defend even the differences you've electivly shown? Do we just say, "oh well the bible was the truth until someone changed it." I'm being serious, what your opinion.

Yes Melchezidek! Again, another African shrouded in mystery. Enoch is also in the same boat. We get to hear they were great and then thats it! Shouldn't that upset some people? Isn't that the very partiality that we can't afford. I'm humbly asking for your thoughts.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 10/21/2006 1:27:26 PM

Blessed Love My Lord.

Give Thanks for the seriousness. blessed

Well, I too am just a humble student of the mystery of I n I Istory and Culture. The thing is, the bile was only written by man, as all historical scriptures of all ancient civilisations too.
But His Majesty did not tell me about any other scriptures else that he gloried in, and he told me that I should seek and find through it truth for myself.

Personally, what amazes me most about the Hebrews is, that they were the first monophysitic-ONLY people. (yes I know about those periods in kemet too, but like elsewhere they were only periods). From a pure scientific point of view this is a quite amaing thing. They were a people of shepherds, far from those great civilisations. They were primitive compared to them, if you will. But they had the highest Overstanding of Philosophy that the world knows since that, the overstanding of God the Creator, instead of worshipping the crations. I as an philosophy student find this quite amazing. Such a creat point in human overstanding was revealed to such primitive herdsmen? Unlikely. So this Overstanding must come from deeper roots, through the mystics of Melchezidek straight down to Enoch the Ethiopian descendant from Eden. And this most original overstanding was passed on to Abraham and his seeds.

We in the Melchezidek Overstanding do realize that many things went wrong, and also the bible itself denounces this. The bible itslf is full of contradictions because it is a piece of oral and written traditions dating back many different eras. For example JAH himself through the prophets in the late days of Israel taught that he NEVER ordered animal sacrifices, though the whole bible claims this.

But I n I cold philosoph in this forevermore. But just always try to overstand, WHY His Majesty spoke those words about the Bible and History that he did. His Majesty was the best educated Man to ever step this earth(even if one would not know of his ivinity), he would never be fooled by tales and stories.
Before you go into history, go into HIM teachings, there you wll find all answers.

Much Love and Raspect.
Selah

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 10/21/2006 7:36:58 PM

Good reasoning!

1 - 1011 - 15

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I