Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1642&start_row=91

Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/29/2006 2:15:41 PM

Greetings in the Name of LOVE,

Live righteous and with love for all. Simple words not always so easy to follow. Did HIM not say, InI shall not judge the faith.....etc. I see too much trouble, why InI feel dem have to defend themselves vs another. Jah just wants us to live in harmony with love without fighting. I accept all the Is opinions here even if I disgree, because it is not for me to judge right from wrong, I have enough to do living my life in harmony and love. I respect Dreadnut for his opinion and I see HIM accepting it as well.

So back off from negative discussions and just share peace love and harmony.

Melchizedek's Way
Bergy

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 11/29/2006 2:18:31 PM

I will say this,

Every being is limited by their own belief system. I choose to believe that whomever I pray to can hear me. Whether I pray to God (the collective conscious), my ancestors who have passed on before me, or the Universe in general.
If you choose to limit yourself to religion, that is your right and I have no desire to uproot you from that. However, I will answer truthfully when I have the answer to a question or when false information is claimed as true. If you know history as well as theology, philosophy as well as sociology, science as well as mythology you will comprehend the truth of many things.
You will know that woman was worshiped before religion formed. You will know that religion was formed to control the berbers who threatened civilization. You will know that male dominance was the first step to subhuman bondage in Akebulan. It was not until tribes began to war over the importance of the woman that European enslavers were able to buy and steal human beings to be sold into murderous slavery. And further were able to dehuminize these Mother Lovers in the eyes of first their own continent and eventually the world. If you know your history and theology you would know that the Tohrah originally claimed that God was We, a male and female prinicpal who formed to create physical reality. Later on the female principle was systematicly errased from the Holy text in order to subordinate women and elevate men to a level of dominance that never existed when women were worshiped. The reason for that dominace is that an Empress is a woman who has dominion over many kingdoms. Name a single man you know who does not willingly submit to his wife whom he loves. Every rightious husband knows that his wife runs the house, he would have it no other way. Every man you know who suffers from machismo is unhappy inscure and/or abusive to any woman he manages to capture.
A rightious man loves women. He will never allow any man to disrespect any woman, or any woman to disrespect herself.
If you choose to believe that salvation comes only through a prophet, then that is you choice. If you choose to believe the full text of a Holy book, that is your choice. But I suggest you read the words yourself. Not the words of bystanders and observers, but the actual words of Jesus the Christ and Haile Selassie I. Ask your self how you can go against the wishes of your God, the truth of your God. Read what these men actually said about divinity, spirit, and God the Father. Ask your self if the words of followers can override the words of those they choose to follow. And be honest with yourself about the religion that these men actually followed. Jesus the Christ denounced religion regularly, he was not a Christian and he was not a Jew. Haile Selassie I often stated that religion was only a path to spirituality.
To ignore the message of a messenger is foolishness. To praise the messenger above the message is pure folly. To ignore the wishes of the messenger whom you praise is blatant ignorance. To maintain as law a message filtered through men of evil intent is suicide. To ignore the similarity of one message to another, older message is hatred.
No matter what you claim as your truth you cannot alter the course of the Universe with a lie. You can only doom yourself.
People still quote Frued even though his theories have been proven wrong many times over. People still dispute evolution even though the evidence is overwhelming. Some people still believe great God will come down out of the sky and save them even though the man who invented this theory was wrong about the date and time and in fact died without ever producing a grain of truth. Some people believe that Africans are closer to Apes than humans even though science proves that humanity is one species with many colours and even more shades and hues. Europens used to use leeches as a major medical instrument, believing that almost any illness could be help by blood letting. These same Europenas used to preform labotomys for almost any moderate to severe mental disability. Europeans used to believe the Eart was flat, and if you sailed too far you'd fall off. These are the very same people who used the Bible to enslave paupers and peasants, also known as the uneducated masses.
The old Testement speaks of a jealous God, an angry God, a God who must be constantly apeased and satisfied. A God who demanded sacrifice, both human and animal, a God who forgave only those willing to commit unspeakable acts of violence and subordination. A God who tells slaves to obey their masters without question for an unending amount of time. The new Testement speaks of a loving, gracious God, a God of bountiful forgiveness. A God who rejected any sin for any reason, who fed the hungry, clothed the naked, and housed the homeless.
So you tell me, who's who.
King Solomon's mother was already married when his father King David had her abducted from her bathroom and brought to his palace so that he could implant her with his seed. God gave the Ark to the Queen of Sheba who was tricked out of her virtue and thereby blessed with a son who would become king of a Black land. What would cause you to believe that this is not also the fate of Mary, mother of Jesus, who refused to reveal the circumstances of her conception.
Common sense is a virtue. People don't change until something causes them to see the error of their ways. And once they have seen, they cannot ever be the way they were before.

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 11/29/2006 2:18:52 PM

Jah is pon de controls, and HIM work through dreadnut as much as throu' anyone else. I'd be a fool to claim more truth than another. Jah is all powerful and it is HIM as well as Dreadnut's will for Dreadnut or anyone else to experience what he/she experiences, InI love to experience earthly living!

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 11/29/2006 6:57:30 PM

http://www.spiritualbookstore.com/Africa_Gods_African_Tribal_Religions.htm

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/7/2006 12:59:56 AM

Dreadnut, you said,

-------------------
First off not a one of you can tell me what it is I believe, or How I sight King Selassie. I have my reasons for posting what I did the way I did.
------------------

Who tried to tell you what you believe, or how you sight King Selassie? You told us yourself, there was no need for us to tell you anything.

You said,
-------------------
Unfortunatly your debate is only hard for those who believe Haile Selassie is God, which I do not. I do not believe everyone of His opinions to be the right and only word. It is the rightousness inside of Him that I love and adhere to. But He and I share different thoughts.
-------------------

And don't come and say such foolishness, that you said that statement for this or that reason you lie about. You said that statement because that is your opinion, so don't try to turn it around to be something it is not. You remind I somebody else, he went throught the same process you are going through now. Both in beliefs and methods of communication and manipulation. In 2004 in response to one of his statements I said "He comes with deception and secrets. But all that is hidden will come to light. Some of his hidden deceptions have already come to light to reveal the fraud that he is." and I also said "If they weren't trying to infiltrate RasTafarI, they would probably speak against HIM, because his ways are very different than theirs."

And I also said,

-------------------------
Beware of those that come in the disguise they try to label RasTafarI, but don't bear the fruits of RasTafarI. When they don't bear the fruits, it is a sign that they are not truly RasTafarI, but are imposters trying to take I and I away from I and I King of Kings. If they don't bear Selassie I example and teachings, it shows who they are and you will see that their "praise" of RasTafarI will eventually turn into scorn. The scorn being their real feelings about the King of Kings. Beware of illusion, and keep yourselves away from it.
-------------------------

It took him almost two years to finally reveal what he was holding secret and denounce Haile Selassie I and spoke wickedness against RasTafarI. He revealed a little of his secrets unintentionally in the years before, but he stopped trying to make up lies about his purpose and instead showed what he really deals with after the one and a half or two years.

And when you said
---------------------------
Maybe I do sight Him as the most High! Thats why I still type His Name is capitol letters. There is a reason why I posted
---------------------------

I think there is a reason why you posted "Maybe I do sight Him as the most High!" Because may be always leaves room for may not be. "not a one of us can tell you what it is you believe", but the words of a person often reveals things about themselves that they do not intend to reveal.

And then you went on to say,
-------------------------------
I also have to comment how funny it is for Ark to post the rise instead of fall where I stated the same thing:

"Yes it does challange ones faith, but I still hail HIM as G-O-D! The bible is a story stolen from Kemet. Those propheceies are African not hebrew, InI God and King is African Ethiopian, Emmanuel say Ethiopia is Jerusalem InI heavenly home.
-------------------------------

Come on, was the link the only thing you read in that post? It wasn't a very long post, so it is hard to believe you didn't see the rest of it.

Did you not notice what I said right before I posted that link?

----------------------------
And it only took Dreadnut a two or three weeks to go from saying RasTafarI is God to saying RasTafarI is not. And only a month after we warned him it would happen.
----------------------------

The date of your god less post was 11/28/2006.

The date of the post you quoted from "Rise instead of Fall" was
10/23/2006, that is about five weeks, so roughly a month. I think you might have said it a couple of times after that so I cut it to two or three weeks as a rough estimate of the time it took for you to go from saying Selassie is God to saying that Selassie is not. It could have happened in one night or two minutes for all I know. It was just an estimate of the maximum amount of time that passed.

And in regards to Selassie I's teachings and opinions. I agree with everything that Selassie I says because it is agreeable to I, not because I feel I must believe everything Selassie I says. When I see RasTafarI's words I see wonderful teachings and I haven't found one thing that I don't agree with and I haven't found one thing that I had to convince Iself of. Selassie I's words are clear and true, the Spirit within I confirms this.

And on another note. You are coming with this crap about people not looking at other sources to learn things. But instead of sharing the knowledge and wisdom of the other sources you found, you are trying to win arguments and prove points. Vanity of vanities.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 12/7/2006 4:25:39 AM

Your right Ark.

Messenger: Rasta Dicky Sent: 4/30/2007 8:34:52 AM

I believe in my king as a king of africa. i believe that haile selassie is the black christ and there is no doubt about.
let INI give praises to our king 4ever.
Rasta Dicky
Jah bless

Messenger: inajahlove Sent: 5/2/2007 12:02:02 AM

Limited, I also like the QPhysics theory that we are one with infinite possibilties/outcomes? I grok that more and more.

Yes...The Chalice and The Blade and When God Was a Woman. Two good examples. Sure prefer the partnership models vs. the Dominator model we have in place today; thanks in large part to a capitalistically commingled church and state.

Freud, however, sexist he was, had some relative input regarding fixation periods in my humble opine. My life's work has taken me back around from viewing him strictly as a sexist to seeing some validity. Too bad he was pushed to strictly define his 'periods' re fixation in development.

Your ability to articulate in writing what must be spoken is well-thought and distributed. I see a mentor/asset. Give thanks. You remind me of a friend who teaches in the Cities?

crystal clear --

Messenger: Horus Sent: 5/2/2007 10:25:03 PM

Greetings,
In the name of the Most High, Jah RasTafari SelassieI

Ark I,

Before rendering response, Iman would like more clarity:

When the I say "live in Africa", which country specifically?

Was this country tyrannically colonized, and still under colonial rule directly or indirectly (regardless of who is titled president or King/Queen)?

How was the land purchased, through funds that the I earned or inherited in another country, or through financing in the African country that was made available because of European descent (loans that in most cases aren't available to the indigenous Black African)("Lava Fyah!" upon the imf and worldbank)

The aforementioned business and quality of life oppurtunities, being able to network freely without babylon/vulture restrictions or impositions, access to quality health care and education, were those same oppurtunities available to the indigenous Black African?

A worthwhile topic indeed, gets to the heart of the matter. Iman give thanks for the reasoning!

Blessings,

Horus

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/2/2007 11:10:09 PM

Horus,

If you have a different opinion on the matter based on those questions you want to clarify, then say what your opinion is based on different answers to your question.

This is the reason I posted this topic,

-------------------------------------------------------------
The reason I asked this question is because the downpressors that came to the Americas felt they were so important that they could just reap from another man's land and even worse, they felt they were so important that they could even murder and rape the First Nations people that were the original caretakers of this American land and they continue to downpress them to this day. And they felt they were so important that they could destroy so many African families and bring slaves to build and reap for them, so the Africans would give them the strength to take so much from this land they stole. But these same thieves don't seem to think that others should have this same right as theirs (not even those who they stole this land from), and they think that this land they stole now belongs to them (so they say, but RasTafarI knows who He assigned to have dominion over this land). The only kinds of people who they have given this thievery privilege to are people who bring them profit by downpressing and stealing another man's land, and they support these thieves with weapons, money and all kinds of things, as long as they continue to bring them profit.

These same thieves have also behaved the same way in Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe. Murdering and downpressing any people who they were able, just so they can pile up more on top of plenty.

Many white people who have gone and in the future are going to Africa feel they have a right to another man's land and they freely admit that they will fight those who oppose their thievery and downpression. And many others who have gone and are going in the future, first through their naivety and lack of knowledge of theirself think that they will respect the other man and the other man's land, and initially they do. But after they get comfortable and have invested some years or decades in their "discovered" land and have aged and grown into the ways of their forefathers, they change their mind and are just as wicked as the admitted thieves and murderers I spoke about at the start of this paragraph.

History shows both these kinds of people over and over again, and prophesy shows more to come. It is not just white people who are like this, but this question I wrote is for white people.

Africa for the Africans.
----------------------------------------------------------

Some white people who live in Africa are welcomed by the Africans because they do good for the people and their surroundings and are respectful to the original people of the land. But others are not because they do not.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I