Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1642&start_row=71

Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/27/2006 9:27:30 PM

Hail.

Yeah I was aware that he worship a black madonna in secret.all popes have worshipped a black godess in secret.

I meant that the womem who he worships in front of the whole world and make the whole world worship is not the Black Godess. Its a pagan sataness from ancient Chaldea/Babylonia called Semiramis, who like this same mary that he make the whole world worship is a white women with a snake under her feet.look that up.Propbably Chaldeans might have stolen that from Kemet mythology also.

Iman dont remember the specifics because Iman dont study Babylon but iman came accross a book called the Two Babylons written by a ex catholic priest which showed that all the rituals of the catholic church paralel with the rituals and the mythology and pagan worship of Chaldea under the rule of Nimrod to Nebuchadnezzar.

Nonetheless, Haile the Black Woman of the Earth, Empress Omega, Queen of Sheba, Makeda of Aksum.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/27/2006 9:29:34 PM

Natral. Same Way the source of the Nile River is not Kemet but the Blue Nile in Ethiopia.

The mary that the beast pray is not the same Black Mary, who is the Mother of God, the Wife of God and the Daughter of God in One.
Our Father of Creation King Alpha Emperor Haile Selasie I sitteth upon His Throne with Our Mother Of Creation Empress Omega Makeda of Creation.
This is just Natral balance.
Moses is God. Abraham is God. Jes-us of Nazareth is God. King Selassie I is God. The Black Mary is God same way. God is One who manifest in ALL. Divinity is In us, Around Us, and We are immersed in it.

Colonialism has brought division in Roots and Culture. Many Rastaman have lost themself or not really found themself because they attach themself to the colonial patriachichal christian beliefs imposed on all Africans/Ethiopians by Rome and their friends. Even the Ethiopian Orthodox church represent colonialism.
In Ancient Times, I and I Black People, the First Culture People, NEVER demonize the woman as some Rasta do in these days and as all world religions do.

The Woman is the hueman manifestation of the Earth. The Black Woman who is the First Woman who brought all races is the Manifestation of the Earth. The Woman is the Earth Godess incarnate, the Moon incarnate.
The Man is the God incarnate in flesh. Black Mary carried God, who is the same Jes-us of Nazareth. Black Mary is not the virgin mary that babylon pray. a spirit cannot bring forth a child.check this with your inner self of self. virgin mary is folly.

Man say that in this day and time womEn rule the evil white world. Same women that pope and his followers pray, is the same women that Babylon of ancient times and modern times pray, in ancient times it was semiramis, the woman with the serpent under her feet, now it is white mary, the same sataness. Same christianity say jeezus is the only god and same ones who have taught us to divide our Self of Self from God. One must wisely stop following Babylon sayings and doings, and Rasta must wake up from dreaming and incorporating christianity with Fari Culture. nuff rasta praise jeezus too youknow.just ask prophet gad and he'll tell u all about it....

Stop look into Outer space and start look into Inner Space.

So therefore the Man say that we have to put the WombMan in front of us as we did in the begining, so that she can take up her rightful place upon the Earth as the Nurturing Mother of Life, as the GODESS of the Earth, Mother Nature,Mama Omega. She carry the seed of Man, who is God in Flesh, and she alone is worthy to carry God in her for 9 months. Glorify Mama Earth

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/27/2006 9:43:58 PM

I know the book Two Babylons.

Its good to study disease.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/27/2006 10:13:31 PM

Pope would be proud.

"Moses is God. Abraham is God. Jes-us of Nazareth is God. King Selassie I is God. The Black Mary is God same way. God is One who manifest in ALL. Divinity is In us, Around Us, and We are immersed in it."
who manifest in All?...who else then..the pope is God? you are God? I am God ? we are all divine?
Well dont bother praying to I because i cant help you.

Black People Are you all so vain that soon as they say Black Madonna you immediately think that has anything to do with skin colour or Africaness?
Ask yourself why if you go to any freemason lodge or church, you will see the floor covered in squares of black and white
Ask yourself why anytime you see the leaders, presidents or queens or whatever meet the pope, they always come dressed in black and he is in white?
Ask yourself why, contrary to common belief, there are actually two popes, one you see all the time dressed in white, and the other, whom you almost never see, known as the General and who always dresses in black.
and more importantly ask yourself why the devil is known to those who worship him in two forms....satan the dark side and lucifer the light???

" virgin mary is folly. " you say this when King Selassie said
"When Jesus Christ was born from Virgin Mary, from that time on He lived an exemplary life, a life which men everywhere must emulate."

"There is no greater day of gratitude and joy for Christians than celebrating the birthday of Our Saviour Jesus Christ"

How did Rasta come to revoke his christianship when all the ancient Elders recognised themselves as christians and Rastas. What is rasta but the man who lives by the example of christ? i dont understand. did the Emperor not say

"Taking advantage of this occasion, We would like to advise Ethiopian bishops and church educators to follow Saint Tekle Haimanot's example, dedicate themselves to this great ideal and save no effort in working and making others work for the propagation of the Christian faith. A brother cannot be of more valuable service to his brother than in this."

does it even matter what King Selassie spoke anymore. or will you continue to lean upon your own misunderstanding?

" How long will we, who are disciples of the Lord Jesus Christ, who are taught by the same Holy Bible, continue to remain divided amongst ourselves? "

Selassie I Christos JAH none like unto THEE

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/27/2006 11:52:34 PM

And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Jesus had such high regard for such a simple word as "good".
How is it today you can throw around a word like "devine" and apply it to anyone you wish?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/27/2006 11:57:11 PM

"No one is today so foolish as to believe that any one nation constitutes a perfect monolith of faith and ideology. Nor could anyone wish that there should be such utter vanity of thought and aspiration." Haile Selassie

The pope would be proud of your arguing over doctrine with your African brother!

Hotep

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/28/2006 12:26:13 AM

Dreadnut
First of all, my attempt to reason with i idren has now become an argument. Alright
second, I thought this was a forum to where one can reason with peole who share the same faith, irrespective of their race or nationality. I didnt know im supposed to be talking to my "African brother". what folly to think this is about race, the beast is seeking to destroy as many souls as he can and he dont care half as much as you seem to do whether one is born black or white or pink.

Thirdly, thank you for qouting HIM King Selassie but , idren please show i one place where i said the faith and ideology of one nation is the perfect one? All i said and what the scriptures and ini forefathers have said is that the Black Christ is the True Son of God,the Holy one of Creation who loved InI so much that he left his Glory and Majesty and came amongst InI in the flesh to be sacrificed and to conquer death.

My meaning is clear. I mean the same thing that Emperor Selassie I Jah means when he says "Our Saviour". why dont you quote that?

Humbly

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/28/2006 2:31:04 AM

Unfortunatly your debate is only hard for those who believe Haile Selassie is God, which I do not. I do not believe everyone of His opinions to be the right and only word. It is the rightousness inside of Him that I love and adhere to. But He and I share different thoughts.

Now you have a problem. You can't block me in a corner with Haile Selassie speeches like your trying to do with others. If you believe Hes God then thats great, but thats you leaning on your own understanding of Him. All of your conclusions as to His Majesty being God are your interpretations, and without this you have no arguement. You have a theory that can't be tested, and a theory that can't be tested is worthless as evidence.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/28/2006 3:50:36 AM

What a woe situation!

Dreadnut, the i have many posts on this forum hailing King Selassie I as the ALMIGHTY GOD and now you are saying that He is not God.
When did the I make such transition? Ever since you been diving deep into Kemetic philosophy?

To My Lord Ras Kebre i just want to ask one question i have asked here many time and no one has answered:

If Haile Selassie I is Jes-us Christ, then who is the Almighty God? Is that we dont know Him yet? Do we have to die to see the Almighty God of Ages who sitteth upon the throne?
If you say HIM Haile Selassie is the crucified Lamb who in Revelations take the book out of the One who sitteth on the Rainbow Circle Throne, who is the One who sitteth on such throne?
Throughout that prophecy and the Daniel prophecy we see the Ancient of Days sitteth upon the Throne and the Son of Man cometh to Him upon the clouds and to Him is given dominion.
Who is the Ancient of Days?

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/28/2006 7:16:31 AM

Dreadnut, do you even realize that you have just denied HIM?
Man shall not live by bread alone but by every word that proceedeth from his mouth.
Yes I what a pity, what folly to think that the Words of InI Father are meant to "block me in a corner" when Jah spoke every word to set InI Free.

Give thanks Fari Sight, at least i feel like i am reasoning again...
I man just on i way to work and i hate to rush to answer something especially when dealing with the Father but i will say this the Ancient of Days is Christos Iyasus Haile Selassie I the First, the one and the same as part of the Trinity Godhead I am in my Father and He is in Me. Was not the whole purpose of his coming in flesh to be sacrificed so that ini wouldnt have to die to see the Almighty God
Yes Haile Selassie is the crucified Lamb who conquered death and ascended to HIs Throne in a New Name as JAh RAstafari Rightful Ruler of the Earth and Light of this World.

Until time
Jah Rastafari

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I