Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1642&start_row=61

Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: White dread Sent: 11/27/2006 6:57:40 AM

Empress Nzingha,
Does the I believe in Selassie I as a divine person?
If so. Give I a quote that Selassie I makes that statement.
Yesus never made that statement. Nor did Selassie I.
But I see them both as persons who are divine.
Iman also don't see mary as a divine person. Like Ras KebreAB
said: "If the wine is good to drink does that mean the vessel is too?" But I have the upmost respect for their tribulation that they (Mary and Joseph) went trough.

Empress Nzinga: The I made me think with new thoughts on the physical death of The Christ and the meaning behind it. I believe that the church teaches people that it is okay to sin, because Yesus forgives. Iman walks away from this philosophy. If I make mistakes, I will pay. Yesus tought us what martyrdom is. InI should follow that. Cause If InI follow his teachings we will be saved.

Iman Hope that I did not interrupt this reasoning, or took it out of context.

One

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 11/27/2006 12:29:10 PM

Actually if the wine is good then yes the vessel is also good, you cannot get good wine from a corroded vessle. Have you ever heard the saying, 'never put new wine in old bottles' ? However one who seeks to drink a vessel is ignorant of the purpose of that vessel.

If there is no vessel then no one can drink wine, for it will lay prostrate on the floor.

I know it is difficult for you as a man to understand the connection between a mother and child but I promise you a divine being cannot grow and develop inside of any old vessel.

The removal of women from religion is its downfall. Africa became doomed the day that Mother Lover was replaced with motherfucker. Africa is a woman, your mother is a woman, Jesus's mother was a woman, and Haile Selassie's mother was a woman (as was his wife).

Quotes from His Majesty, Haile Selassie I:

" Man, who is by nature selfish, must learn that only in serving others can he reach the full stature or attain the noble destinies for which God created him. "

"Education and the quest for knowledge stops only at the grave."

"A people without a nation they can really call their own is a people without a soul. Africa is our nation and is in spiritual and physical bondage because her leaders are turning to outside forces for solutions to African problems when everything Africa needs is within her. When African righteous people come togetheer, the world will come together. This is our divine destiny."

As for Jesus the Christ,

"Truly I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God like a little child does shall not enter it at all."

"If you follow my words, you will truly be my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

"For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother."

"I and my Father are one."

" At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you."

"Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I."

"Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God."

"She lived, did good, sinned, and died just as anyone else."
prove it.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 11/27/2006 1:56:46 PM

Gideon,

The second last thing you said was a quote from Selassie I, but because you made no reference it appeared that it was your words.

Christmas Broadcast to America

I don't know if you purposely did that so that after people responded to it you could point out after the fact that the words were from Selassie I. But either way it would seem proper that when a person quotes so many paragraphs that they would reference who said them.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/27/2006 3:20:00 PM

Bless All

Where is all the humility gone?
This is getting strange to I so i wont go deep into it. I am beginning to feel like i am debating feminism or something.
You are right, Sis, i am a man and its hard for me to understand the connection between mother and child. Alright.
"your mother is a woman, Jesus's mother was a woman, and Haile Selassie's mother was a woman (as was his wife). " Wow, this is a revelation to I.

I am not entirely sure why all the quotes from Christ and Emperor Selassie I but i would suggest to you to read the Chrismas Broadcast that Ark I has timely put up, that is if the Words of His Imperial Majesty carry any weight with you.

I put this up on another topic before but i just thought Perhaps if not I, you might take heed of the Kebra Negast
"God loveth the pure, for He is the habitation for the pure. Those who come into His habitation, and are accepted in the holy Tabernacle, and who pray unto Him with all their hearts, He will hear and will save in the day of their tribulation, and He will fulfil their desire. For He hath made the holy Tabernacle to be a similitude of His throne. BUT THERE ARE SOME AMONG THOSE WHOM YE HAVE BROUGHT UNTO US WHO ARE LIKE CHRISTIANS BUT WHO HAVE NOT ABANDONED THE SIN WHICH THEIR FATHER THE DEVIL HATH MADE TO SPRING UP IN THEM And he said, "Thus it is right that we should pray in ZION, the Tabernacle of the Law of God; she was at the first and is even now. The similitude thereof and the fruit thereof are the Mother of the Redeemer, MARY; it is right that we should WORSHIP HER, for in HER NAME is blessed the Tabernacle of the Law of God. And it is right that we should worship MICHAEL and GABRIEL

Its been a lesson in just how clever babylon has been. So much so that lies look like truth and truth is disguised as a lie.

"The removal of women from religion is its downfall"
To this i will say this...It is the Introduction of the "divine" woman into the church and the faith that will bring about the global New one world one religion order that babylon has been striving for for so long. HAs already started. Jah Judgement Shall finish it

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 11/27/2006 3:41:51 PM

Here is a little quote from the present Pope Benedict, this is how the serpent speaks

May Mary, the Eucharistic woman, help us to be in love with the Eucharist. May she help us to remain in the love of christ, and to be intimately renewed by him. Docile to the action of the spirit and attentive to mans needs, the church will then be a greater beacon of light and hope, achieving fully her mission as the "sign and instrument of the unity of the whole human race"

The eucharist is, by the way, the continuing symbolic murder of christ, i.e, He remains being sacrificed so they can eat His flesh and drink His blood

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/27/2006 3:55:39 PM

Many have come to the banks of the river to understand its way of flow. They should go back to the source of the river, otherwise no real conclusions can be made.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/27/2006 4:53:31 PM

Natral. Same Way the source of the Nile River is not Kemet but the Blue Nile in Ethiopia.

The mary that the beast pray is not the same Black Mary, who is the Mother of God, the Wife of God and the Daughter of God in One.
Our Father of Creation King Alpha Emperor Haile Selasie I sitteth upon His Throne with Our Mother Of Creation Empress Omega Makeda of Creation.
This is just Natral balance.
Moses is God. Abraham is God. Jes-us of Nazareth is God. King Selassie I is God. The Black Mary is God same way.
Colonialism has brought division in Roots and Culture. Many Rastaman have lost themself or not really found themself because they attach themself to the colonial patriachichal christian beliefs imposed on all Africans/Ethiopians by Rome and their friends. Even the Ethiopian Orthodox church represent colonialism.
In Ancient Times, I and I Black People, the First Culture People, NEVER demonize the woman as some Rasta do in these days and as all world religions do.

The Woman is the hueman manifestation of the Earth. The Black Woman who is the First Woman who brought all races is the Manifestation of the Earth. The Woman is the Earth Godess incarnate, the Moon incarnate.
The Man is the God incarnate in flesh. Black Mary carried God, who is the same Jes-us of Nazareth. Black Mary is not the virgin mary that babylon pray. a spirit cannot bring forth a child.check this with your inner self of self. virgin mary is folly.

Man say that in this day and time womEn rule the evil white world. Same women that pope and his followers pray, is the same women that Babylon of ancient times and modern times pray, in ancient times it was semiramis, the woman with the serpent under her feet, now it is white mary, the same sataness. Same christianity say jeezus is the only god and same ones who have taught us to divide our Self of Self from God. One must wisely stop following Babylon sayings and doings, and Rasta must wake up from dreaming and incorporating christianity with Fari Culture. nuff rasta praise jeezus too youknow.just ask prophet gad and he'll tell u all about it....

Stop look into Outer space and start look into Inner Space.

So therefore the Man say that we have to put the WombMan in front of us as we did in the begining, so that she can take up her rightful place upon the Earth as the Nurturing Mother of Life, as the GODESS of the Earth, Mother Nature,Mama Omega. She carry the seed of Man, who is God in Flesh, and she alone is worthy to carry God in her for 9 months. Glorify Mama Earth.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 11/27/2006 4:57:42 PM

A note i'd like to make is that the what Dreadnut has said is very true and the only way for all people to know that Jah Rastafari is God and that Ethiopia/Africa is the First in all.

One must not forget yet, that Kemet is not the Source of the Nile but it is Ethiopia, the HighLand surrounded by firm Mountains.

One question for the Empress is When did the I start sight Selassie I as the Black God. I have read a post of yours once where you stated also that it was folly to praise Emperor Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari as God because God cannot be contained in flesh.
I pray thee don't tell Iman to prove it or find your post because it is ineconomically timeconsuming and tedious to do such.

Heart of Love to All

Messenger: White dread Sent: 11/27/2006 5:09:47 PM

Empress Nzingha,

I never meant that she didn't live pure, I never meant anything negative about mary. I just think (yes think, I don't know everything) she wasn't divine. I feel as you think that I don;t know the importance of a wombman. I know that my mother is a wombman, and my fahter is a man, Empress Menen was a wombman, Selassie I a man. It takes two. Equality.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/27/2006 5:18:59 PM

Natral. Same Way the source of the Nile River is not Kemet but the Blue Nile in Ethiopia.

Yes I. But I would have to disagree that the Pope doesn't worship a Black Madonna, because I have seen pictures of him bowing down to the Black Mary in his personal quaters. And to boot, there are many places in Europe where the pictures and statues of the Black Mary and child are marched in parades with great zest. But for the most part, the Pope in public reveals the image of the white mary and not the black as he does so descretly.

"Pope Entrusted Poland to Black Madonna
Sent a Letter to Shrine of Jasna Gora

VATICAN CITY, APRIL 5, 2005 (Zenit.org).- Before dying, John Paul II sent a letter to the religious of the Shrine of Jasna Gora, in Czestochowa, and gave two gold crowns as a gift for the icon of the Black Madonna."

"August 26, 2005

Black Madonna Gets New Covering in Poland
By ELA KASPRZYCKA
ASSOCIATED PRESS

WARSAW, Poland (AP) -

Tens of thousands of Roman Catholics gathered at Poland's holiest shrine Friday to pray as the revered Black Madonna of Czestochowa icon was given a new covering, including gold crowns donated by the late Pope John Paul II, as well as amber and diamonds."

What does the image of this white mary and jezzus really mean?

This is a symbol that represents the supremacy of the white race by destruction of black african seed. It is a symbol of genocide.

Where did they get it from?

The original Black Mother and Child, and Immaculate conception of Divine Child can be found in the story of Aset(Isis) and Heru(Horus). The child is seated inbetween the legs of the woman on the throne! That is because the Throne is represented BY THE WOMAN!!! THE DIVINE SON OF GOD OR SA RA, MAN CHILD BORN OF THE IMMACULATE CONCEPTION SAT ON THE THRONE OF ISIS(Aset)!

This is the proof! Heres the picture! And if you will please look on top of Isis's head. What do you see!

THE SUN, SYMBOL OF AMUN RA ON THE HEAD OF ISIS, THUS THE SON OF GOD!! THE DIVINE MAN CHILD!! HUH!

And now rome has stolen the image and given you this:

LOOK AT THE SUN BEHIND MARYS HEAD!!! HUH!!??? GEE, WHERE THEY GET THAT FROM!!

So why is this?

Because there is no man in the entire world who can say that he didn't come from the womb of his mother. Please if anyone in this message board was not cut from the ambilical cord of his mother, then please show us where you come from!

What was the symbol of the Ankh!

The Ankh was the symbol of the womb of the mother! The divine goddess.

This is the story we have to go back to! Not some racist pope paul folly. Fyah burn that red hot! They know where that story comes from!! But they can't enslave Black people with a Black image, so they create that antichrist image so that when the African goes to his prayers, in his subconcious is that disgusting white image and the spiritual enslavment of his mind.

THE WOMAN IS DIVINE!

Hotep!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I