Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1642&start_row=121

Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: whitebrother Sent: 6/30/2012 7:12:45 PM

what about blacks in Europe?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/1/2012 11:22:40 PM

This is a quote from Rasta Elder in Blue Mountains of Jah mek ya.

The Whole World

" De whole world a Jah CREATION! So den, Jah does not favour any one part a de earth... because He created the WHOLE earth. For it be written, 'De earth a de Law an de fullness der of'... ab ALL dat dwell in it... an ZION abideth'! So, ANY wer on de earth will do. Anywhere! A no be Africa alone. If it be Africa alone Jah created, den every one a be pack up over der. No man... no favorite. Look here now... if only Africa all I an I was to go... why Him mek Jamaica?... or England?... or America? A de WHOLE earth a fe RASTA!! An Jah mek man in Him own image... an man come in all different skin colour, an different hair colour, an different eye colour... no? Yes man!! So ALL a dem a de image a de Creator. A so it go. Brother an Sister. Give thanks. A de four wings a de earth (pointing in each direction)... anywhere on de earth will do! Anywhere you a livity... anywhere you live by righteousness, a dat be Heaven! Yes man! De Rastaman... I appreciate him dat a praise Africa. I appreciate it! But, I no get dat der fullness from Jah dat say everyone gonna bail out an jus go over a Africa. I say, anyWHERE on de earth will do... for de earth is I Law an de Fullness der of! All a de sed earth, so anywhere you wan... a to LIVE! For you hav Life to Live! A de Father, a Him a de earth you know. So I will Live it! An if who wan to go... I wouldn't say dem not to... but who wan to stay... Babylon cannah stop you again! NO!! Enemy cannah overtrow!!"

~~~~~~~ James "Jah Lightning" Cambell

http://www.rastaspeaks.com/IanI/Reasonings1.html

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/1/2012 11:34:44 PM

Roots! I Raspect this Elders word and their relevence on this reasoning....

Not every Rasta can go to Shasamene or Ethiopia or Africa, all Rastas must find jah right here right now and let jah works be seen here, Zion, the kingdom of heaven is befor us all, the earth and its fullness is the lords and Zion will sing, the whole earth will sing sings of praise and thanks to jah, the whole earth is Jahs , given to rasta man woman and child, Jah sun shines on ALL countrys..

Jah loves shines on all peoples of the earth.

Science says the continents all used to be one, one Africa, the division is illusion its all still Africa. It just spread out with help of tectonic plates.

First heal our homes and familys and the communitys and neighborhoods will be healed then the citys and countrys will be healed and the world and Africa will be healed..It starts with I and I , The self , The family The neighborhood, town community....

Jah is everywhere, dont need to go to Africa, Jahs beauty and gifts are all over, filling the entire earth..

Love your neighbor and Jah with all your heart no matter where you are. Do Jahs will and be meek and inherit the promised land.
We reap what we sow. Be responsible with what Jah has given and Jah will give more. Life is full of devils and levels, stages and seasons...Jah has a place for Ivery one who beleives..I am thankful for mine.
Praise Jah continually!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/2/2012 5:12:27 PM

True dat. Jah does not favor any place over another in dis planet. Jah also does not favor any race. No chosen race n place. However de cause of de rasta movement was black man liberation. One step in black people liberation is to gi dem de right to live in any part of Africa dem want. Black people abroad have a right to repatriate to Africa. Black people at home n abroad haffe proud of Africa. My fellow black people forget about de European n American dream. It is I n I responsibility as black people to ivelop Africa to be a pleasant place to be. Africa fo Africans at home n abroad.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 7/9/2012 3:09:10 PM

Africa for Blacks and Europe for Whites? What if the person is both African and European? Would you have them with no land to go? Are they suppose to keep spinning in a cicle between Africa and Europe with no place to go? One day we will see one race: the human race. One day we will see one land: the Earth. One day we will see One Love! As for today: there is much Work to be done!

Let the people go where Jah calls them!
Bless Up and Wise Up! I and I Inity!

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/10/2012 2:46:16 AM

Truthful my king. Der's so much work to be done. Dat work is to liberate n unite Africa. Black people have a right to dwel ina Africa. We black people don't need pasports n ID cards to be in any part of Africa. Our black skin is I n I African identity. Africa must be free. Africa fo Africans at home n abroad. Peace!

Messenger: SOERASTA02 Sent: 7/10/2012 3:38:08 AM

White is the lighter shade of black. Stop di nonsense. At which point does white become black and black become white? We muss create a color chart now shouldn't we? Everyone darker than kahki must leave right? Cho. Fiyah bun.

All man origin is in Africa. The garden of Eden geographically was in Africa. Even science sight this now tracing man as a species back to Africa when the Ible has told us this all along. InI say bun fiyah pon discrimination. Iman sight this discrimination based on color thing as a Babylon idea. Our own bredren in Africa discriminate based upon the small degree of color difference and dimensions of facial features. Check Rawanda. When and where does it end? If you kick all the white skin people out of Africa then soon you must kick the light eye color people out, so on and so forth. Haile Sellassie I said there will be no peace till the color of a man's skin is no more significance than the color of his eyes. Iman is mixed with black Jamaican and Chamorro and know seh its not white people that does the most damage to InI but BADMIND. Badmind come in all shapes and colors. InI don't blame whites for this InI blame BADMIND. Don't kick whites out of Africa kick BADMIND people out of Africa if anyone has to leave. BADMIND taught us that certain parts of Jah earth must divide and we must divide Jah people who Jah loves very much and bear arms against them. InI don't mind standing next to a white man if both of we is fighting and burning badmind mentality. The devil has no hue or color. In dividing us by somethin so easily identified he can sneak behind we and destroy us with minimal effort. What if every man went blind tomorrow? InI think this is what we need as a species for God to take away our sight so we can only see good and evil and fight the evil. Evil is not a white man evil is the thing that makes you want to raise your weapon against one of Jah creations. Jah create every color, sooooo WHO DI RASSS ARE YOU TO SAY THEIR COLOR IS NOT BEAUTIFUL MUCH LESS INFERIOR?!?!!?!?!!!! Jah don't create no man inferior or less worthy. A Babylon business dat an mi bun fiyah pon in equality notions. BADMIND don't have a color, color is only Jah light reflected upon creation to make InI happy and appreciate the beauty. Devil want to make you think color is for different things. Does the I believe him is the question?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/10/2012 10:46:30 AM

So you "don't mind standing next to a white man if both of we is fighting and burning badmind mentality". Just make sure that you are actually fighting against badmind, and not fighting alongside badmind.

Babylon loves it when they run into people like you. Half their job is already finished, they just need to use a little more propaganda to convince you who are the "bad minds". And after they don't need your help anymore fighting against the "badmind people", you will realize who the real badmind was. Maybe when it is all over you will be lucky enough to get the privilige of being a house slave of your white "brother" for a couple of generations, until your children's children are lumped together with the rest of the "bad minds" you helped them fight and overtake. This is what happened to the First Nations people of America, and to many nations in Africa.

You mentioned Rwanda. The fight in Rwanda was not about colour, it was about the Hutu being downpressed by the Tutsi for centuries, and then when the Germans and Belgiums came and occupied the land, they controlled Rwanda in part by promoting Tutsi supremacy and control, so the Tutsi dowpressed the Hutu even more with the help of their white "brothers". I am not justifying the things the Hutu did against the Tutsi, they killed too many innocent people along with those they should have killed, but the history of what led to the war is still the history.

Babylon does this all the time, they go into a country and start a war, and then pick a side to use to help them gain control, using their propaganda to convince the people to fight against their own countrymen. Then babylon will eventually start to call the people that helped babylon the "real countrymen" and those that fought against babylon control become the enemies of the country and countrymen. Then when the war is over and babylon exerts their control, the ungrateful traitors want to be free from the downpressors they helped to overtake their own country. Did they not read the fine print? Do they not realize that the deal they had with babylon was for babylon control over them as well? It is the way the deal with their Power Struggle.

The whole point of this Reasoning was not about kicking white people out of Africa. It is about revealing a wickedness that some people don't even realize they have within them. Some Europeans who went to settle in America or Africa didn't come with bad intentions. But when the fighting started, they sided with the other European downpressors instead of siding with the people of the land they went to who were fighting against the downpressors. Many white people I speak to who say they are Rasta and want to go live in Ethiopia or have went, don't go there to help the Ethiopians, they just want to escape and go and make a living there, taking away jobs from Ethiopians. And over time if a war starts because the Ethiopians are not happy with the inequality that the white men have made during that time, those white people who say they are Rasta will probably not fight alongside Ethiopians, but will fight alongside the other white people there. And maybe they will have some Ethiopians who think like you who will help them justify their fight against the other Ethiopians, because some of those Ethiopians are fighting alongside them against Ethiopia.

It is not about colour, it is about people trying to control and downpress other people and trying to take their land and use their resources for their own benefit. The reason colour is mentioned is because most of the foreigners who have downpressed and taken control over African lands have the skin colour of white.

When Europeans stop downpressing Africans and the control of Africa returns to Africans, and the control of other lands returns to the people RasTafarI set over those lands. The problems between black and white will no longer exist.

Selassie I show I and I

that until the philosophy which holds one race superior and another inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned;

that until there are no longer first class and second class citizens of any nation;

that until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes;

that until the basic human rights are equally guaranteed to all without regard to race;

that until that day, the dream of lasting peace and world citizenship and the rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion, to be pursued but never attained.

And until the ignoble and unhappy regimes that hold our brothers in Angola, in Mozambique and in South Africa in subhuman bondage have been toppled and destroyed;

until bigotry and prejudice and malicious and inhuman self-interest have been replaced by understanding and tolerance and good-will;

until all Africans stand and speak as free beings, equal in the eyes of all men, as they are in the eyes of Heaven;

until that day, the African continent will not know peace. We Africans will fight, if necessary, and we know that we shall win, as we are confident in the victory of good over evil.

Who do you think Selassie I is saying He will fight against until Africa is free? It is those that are downpressing and colonizing or neo-colonizing Africa. It is not about colour, but those who are doing those things against Africa are for the most part those that have a white skin colour. And while Selassie I fights against racial discrimination of all forms, as is shown by other speeches. When he speaks about race and colour in the speech above, he is primarily referring to the situation in Africa and the downpression of Africans by Europeans.

I am RasTafarI and I skin is white, I ancestry is Serbian and I live in Canada. I have no intention to run away from the problems where I am and become a burden to Africans in Africa. If I have involvement with Africa, it will be for trade or to help them regain control of their land from the downpressors. I will fight against babylon where Selassie I has set I to be. The whole world belongs to Selassie I, and the whole world must be cleansed.

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 7/10/2012 2:17:07 PM

Why is it dat some people are annoyed when I n I speak for black liberation. I man didn't say anything negative agaisnt any race but I'm branded badminded by u bro SOERASTA02. When I seh Africa for de Africans at home and abroad, does dat offfends anyone? how? Are those words from phrophet Garvey offensive now? since when? Peter Tosh said if yu are a black man yu've got de identity of Africa. Was dat offensive? how? I aint got no intention to offend my fellow idrens from others races but I intention is to fight for de complete liberation of I n I black race. If I may ask to de I, is it goodminded to label I post nonsense? What is de purpose of a reasoning in rastafari? Giv thanks to bro Ark for de explaination.
Black soliderity still.

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 7/10/2012 3:03:10 PM

"Just make sure that you are actually fighting against badmind, and not fighting alongside badmind." That is the focus, seen? To fight the downpression of Babylon teachings, to cleanse our minds of badmind. To Inite and fight together against the downpression of Babylon, which the righteous have done in the past and yes, which they shall do today and into the future!

"Some Europeans who went to settle in America or Africa didn't come with bad intentions. But when the fighting started, they sided with the other European downpressors instead of siding with the people of the land they went to who were fighting against the downpressors." There were Whites who fought alongside the First Nations people and there where Whites who fought alongside the Black slaves. They risked and even lost their lives in the Righteous Fight against Babylon!

Badmind leaders work with other badmind leaders and the people are the ones who suffer for it.

Yes there are wolves within the flock, desguised in sheeps clothing. And yes, there are Judas' within our own families and friends. Such are the workings of Babylon, but be not led astray! We need one another, let not Babylon separate us, one from the other. We are one human family and where ever Jah calls us to Work, let us go there and let Jah Works be done!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I