Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1642&start_row=101

Question for white skinned people who want to live in Africa.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/3/2007 10:46:13 AM

Well from what I know, we are all from the same. Social/Political Views is what declares who we are in ethnicity. So if ones heart was pure and true, say a white man, he should technically beable to leave where he pleases, correct?

Why would a different country really matter just because land was colonized doesnt mean it wasnt picked & gathered (people) from.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: rock Sent: 5/3/2007 5:46:08 PM

there is no reason why white people shouldn't live in africa its the the mother land so in that case its their home to with that been said rastafari is also for white people so jah say we have to become part of the new race the human race and one more thing christ and selassie are to different people from the line of david selassie fulfil christ teachings if christ was not killed maybe he would've sat on the throne. jah live.

Messenger: Horus Sent: 5/3/2007 5:54:45 PM

Greetings!,
This is the post that Iman responded to and had questions regarding:

"If you went to live in Africa and eventually bought some land and a long time passed and you raised your family there; laboured on your farm land for decades or have a well established business with many business contacts you gathered over the decades. And have many close friends around you in the country.
And then a time came, when the original Africans that live in the country you went to decided that they didn't want the white skinned people to be in their country anymore and decided to tell them to leave and that if they didn't leave, they would be killed or forced out of the country.
If you had support from enough black and white people in the country who would fight alongside you, would you fight to stay in the country or would you go?
For those that don't want to provide an answer on the forum. I urge you to seriously and realistically consider this situation and give yourself an honest answer to the question."

Also, Ark I wrote:

Horus,
If you have a different opinion on the matter based on those questions you want to clarify, then say what your opinion is based on different answers to your question.

Brethren,

Instead of the subjective, Iman choose to focus on and respond to the definitive. So instead of my responding to probable scenarios that I might create in trying to offer different answers to someone else's question, Iman choose to step to that person direct(and of course correct!) and humbly ask them to clarify.

In order for InI to offer reasoning regarding the above posting, Iman would require specific responses to the questions InI posed. Iman won't advocate this as being right or wrong, this is just the realm in which InI flow.

InI a Humble African. InI wish to quarrel with no one, and InI really focus on not discounting anyones perspective. Some might find the need for the additional information as being irrelevant and unneccessary. Iman overstand, this doesn't make them or I any more or any less.

Respect to all respondents on this forum, and Lava Fyah! to Babylon

Blessings!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/4/2007 2:42:15 AM

Horus,

I didn't think you were quarrelling. I just didn't ask the question with those specifics that you mentioned. It was a more general question to make people think. Because if a white man would answer to himself that he would fight in that situation, then I feel it would be better if he didn't go to Africa. I feel that if a person goes to another man's country that they should respect the caretakers of that land and see it as a privilege to be there.

Some people think they can go and take from other people, and they think they have more right to what they take then the people they take it from.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: still looking Sent: 5/4/2007 6:11:09 AM

man come from africa --- all men/women then are africans --- all then can go home ----just be sure to go with pure heart and raspect.

Messenger: Horus Sent: 5/4/2007 9:32:31 PM

Ark I wrote:

"I didn't think you were quarrelling. I just didn't ask the question with those specifics that you mentioned. It was a more general question to make people think. Because if a white man would answer to himself that he would fight in that situation, then I feel it would be better if he didn't go to Africa. I feel that if a person goes to another man's country that they should respect the caretakers of that land and see it as a privilege to be there.

Some people think they can go and take from other people, and they think they have more right to what they take then the people they take it from."

Yes I,

Give thanks for the I response.
Iman in total accordance. Lava Fyah! to all dem dat tink dey can just impose der wickedness anywhere and anytime dey want, be dey skin white or black. As Iman type dese words, InI feel me blood boil! Noting affecks InI more den dis diseased sense of entitlement.

Iman grateful for the teachings of H.I.M and all Great Spiritual Warriors dat constantly Imind and Ifirm dat der is no need to slay de wicked, and what haveth a man If he should gain the entire world but lose his soul.

Give thanks and praise for troddin de truth, which guides Rasta thoughts and actions, and keeps Rasta rooted in de positive, in de Iternal.

Jah Strength, Guidance, and Protection!

Lava Fyah to Babylon!

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/5/2007 1:15:32 PM

Messenger: Ras ElIjah Sent: 5/5/2007 1:15:32 PM

"I feel that if a person goes to another man's country that they should respect the caretakers of that land and see it as a privilege to be there."

Did Jah make I & I, we're all branches from a thick trunk. So its noMAN's land, Jah land for the people, I think the statement would be different for the KKK trying to grab land inna Africa. But Rastafari who just want to flow freely like Jah originally intended, need not apply.

Ras ElIjah

Messenger: Ras Mikael Iseedoor Sent: 1/19/2008 7:12:08 AM

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 11/28/2006 3:09:57 PM
>>I would also like to refer the I to an ancient text called "The Ethiopian Bible". It contains the Full and Complete interpretation of all the Mysteries of The Holy Ethiopic Scriptures and was recorded by a saint called Hayla Mik-a-el also known as St. Sosimas. I think this Egytologist named Wallis Budge did a translation of it but the copy I have came from Ethiopia and was sent as a gift to I'n'I and others from the Binghi House in Shashemane, Ithiopia. It is a much better testament than the KJV bIbLE.<<

Can anyone give I more information about this Ethiopian Bible by St. Sosimas/Hayla Mik-a-el, please? Anything else I found about it is this excerpt from "Rasta Chronology" found in "Blackworld" magazine (September 29, 1985):
"1932 - [Joseph] Hibbert forms the Ethiopian Coptic Faith in which the Ethiopic Bible of Saint Sosimas was used extensively"

Messenger: Eleazar1234 Sent: 1/19/2008 2:36:20 PM

I and I would much like to visit Ethiopia, although I would only live there if the local Africans gave me permission to. I and I am thinking about moving to somewhere outside of the USA with more liberal laws towards ganja, like Canada perhaps. I and I like the USA but I fear it will become a fascist police state in the years ahead.

RasTafari is Lord of Lords and Savior

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 158

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I