Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1640&start_row=1

Immanuel and Emmanuel

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 10/10/2006 2:51:26 PM

In the old Orthodox ible it define that Immanuel means God with us,and it define that Emmanuel really mean (to see Immanuel).So there is a deferents,King James Mostly used Emmanuel,and acient translaters use the raw word (Im-man-u-el)also HalleluJah.So Holy Immanuel I king Selahssie I.Selahssie Is Immanuel.Selahssie i is Melchezidek,Selahssie is the Christ,Selahssie I the Lamb.Charles Edwards is a sheep of the sheperd and not the sheperd.Jah is our leader,Immanuel.

Messenger: Sahle Maryam II Sent: 10/10/2006 6:14:35 PM

Hail the I

Give thanks for sharing.
The above comments are very enlightening, I would even say thought provoking however, as in the beginning Re sent his son with a was-scepter in hand to complete his Kingdom; today, we observe history unfolding in the same manner in this dispensation.

Nothing really has changed throughout millennia. Natural, natural for Re, & Asar has always been the premiere father and son ne plus ultra for all time and forever more. Anyone who refuses this fact is in denial with reality or perhaps is narrow in their research focus.

Therefore, His Divine Majesty is the Kingly character of the Almighty whereas King Emmanuel Charles Edwards, the 7TH is the Priestly character.

Most High Selassie I

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 10/11/2006 1:31:18 PM

Yes I ah Blessed.Give thanks

Messenger: Selahssie i son Sent: 1/1/2007 8:55:19 PM

Well from studying many old bible books the word Emmanuel is the creek word,Immanuel is the hebrew word,remember that.Holy Immanuel I king Selahssie I Jah Rastafari!

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I