Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1636&start_row=41

Re: Bahetawi (s)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 168
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Tyson Sent: 1/3/2010 9:54:41 PM

Here is another reasoning about the monk picture Haile Selassie is still alive video - deception

I discovered the picture after finishing the book. I just added a little extra about the photo in the last chapter. The book is not about proving the picture is Selasiie at all, its just good timing that it came out, it makes for conversation
the focus is not only the bahetawi, but how many traditions of the Ethiopian church and its monastaries are linked with universal themes of spirituality, it looks at primordial mythology, monastic life and its connection to knowledge and civilization, covers ethiopian history, shamanism and mysticsm etc
My experience with the bahetawi in Ethiopia was not an 'interaction with them' , that would not have been possible. I simply had the chance to see them and asked the question, who are they? That was seven years ago, after doing some research I found lots of interesting stuff. I think there has been a deilberate attempt to silence the history of the bahetwi, just like they have tried to destroy His Majesty's works, attack Rasta people and continue to oppress Ethiopia. The story of the bahetawi has been hidden on purpose.

For example, the Emperor had regular contact with the bahetawi and at sought the council of these natty dread monks and priests who wore red, gold and green and lived the natural livity, there is even evidence of ganja use by Ethiopian monks, so when he comes to Jamaica and gets off the plane, he would have seeing thousands of people who looked and carried themsleves like the bahetawi back in Ethiopia, There is a strong connection. Rastafari in the West and the ancient bahetawi of Ethiopia, they are rooted in the same tradition.
also, when the Derg had put His Majesty in prison, only the bahetawi were allowed to see him,

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/3/2010 10:19:19 PM

haha, the audacity

mi a ask de REAL Rastafari idren here....how many books have the i dem seen written by outsiders on Rastafari and ini trod ?
by the hundreds ?

and how many of them books did the i dem feel really know Rastafari?

none.

Dis man dont know the bahtawi anymore than those writers knew of Rastafari

the man still does not overs that there are Rastafari idren who never even heard the name of bahtawi an they know more about bahtawi then he will ever be allowed to know

Every Rastafari who know who they truly are, already know the bahtawi

So which man gonna to tell ini about ini ?

" there is even evidence of ganja use by Ethiopian monks,"

wow, Really ??? yuh dont say. ganja ?

ahahaha, funny

if de story of the bahtawi is hidden, its only hidden from the vampires.
do yuh wonder why ?

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/3/2010 10:34:29 PM

De wise in dem heart will receive commandments,but a prating fool shall fall

De wise men lay up knowledge but the mouth of the foolish is near destruction

so, gwaan and keep pointing your finger an say, This and that man a de Most High Emperor, an keep saying, if its not him,well life goes on...wait and watch what yuh a go lose

Messenger: Tyson Sent: 1/3/2010 11:08:02 PM

when times were getting difficult, the bahetawi often came into the cities or towns to be with the people
when an important and righteous king was on the throne, they came to support him

You said it right,

"Every Rastafari who knows who they truly are, already know the bahetawi'

can I use that quote?

to share knowledge of the bahetawi is to share knowledge of Rastafari

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/3/2010 11:15:38 PM

LOL, thank you lettin i know i am right

now tell i, was i also right guessing you are white ?

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/3/2010 11:22:43 PM

share knowledge

haha, dats how vampires con-vince demselves they are not vampires

VAMPIRES HAVE BEEN "SHARING" INI KNOWLEDGE FOR A LONG TIME NOW, YUH ARE NOTHIN NEW

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/4/2010 1:03:23 AM

Jah Bird, the I said,
----------------------------------------
i say leave the bahtawian alone!! they chose the life of spirit and not the flesh. they live in caves not even huts no shelter, just one robe for the whole year any idea how cold it gets on the hills.
There are thousands of them seperated, let them stay separated and ask Jah to give them strengh. If you have any respect for the Bahtawian leave them alone.

Yes I, they are separate for a Reason.

Fikre Jahnhoi, the I said,

mi a ask de REAL Rastafari idren here....how many books have the i dem seen written by outsiders on Rastafari and ini trod ?
by the hundreds ?

and how many of them books did the i dem feel really know Rastafari?

none.

Dis man dont know the bahtawi anymore than those writers knew of Rastafari

the man still does not overs that there are Rastafari idren who never even heard the name of bahtawi an they know more about bahtawi then he will ever be allowed to know

Every Rastafari who know who they truly are, already know the bahtawi

So which man gonna to tell ini about ini ?

Yes I. It is I and I Irits that make I and I so, it is the same Irits that make the Bahtawi so.

Tyson,

I feel that the I has much more of an intention to promote the illusion that the picture of that monk is Selassie I then the I is letting on. I feel that the story of the Bahtawi is more of a container for the promotion of the illusion of that picture.

Why is the I hiding part of the picture, why doesn't the I just be upfront that the promotion has more to do with the monk picture then the I is revealing?

Why did that man who showed the poster hide part of the poster by folding it. It wasn't like he had the small picture and then came across the poster it came from later. He had the poster, folded it to hide the traces that showed it was a tourism poster and also folded it so that it was roughly the standard dimensions of a camera photo. And then only revealed it was a tourism poster a month later, probably when news came around that some RasTafarI people recognized the monk from a tourism poster they had seen, as someone on this forum mentioned that they recognized it?

Why did he on the same day he revealed that the picture was from a tourism poster, first make a video talking about his personal contact with the monk he claims is Selassie I and the "informations which the almighy has entrusted" him with and talk about his kabbalah numbers? Was the pre-video made to add extra support to his claim, before he had to reveal that the picture he folded up was actually a tourism poster? Was it a distraction so that people would not put too much thought into the fact that he hid the true origin of the picture in the first video? And the big one, why is it that he "actually" met this monk, but the only picture he has is from a tourism poster he folded up to look like a camera photo.

I think most RasTafarI people I know would make sure they had a picture of themselves standing next to Selassie I, or at least just a picture of Selassie I without standing beside HIM. If this monk allowed himself to be seen on an Ethiopian tourism poster, why would he object to a picture with a person he "trusts" like the person in the video claims. The person in the video says that he is "constantly plagued and assaulted by satan personally, because of these informations which the almighy has entrusted I with.".

So the almighty has entrusted him with some kind of information, and tells him to show people a folded up tourism poster made to look like a camera photo and say it is Selassie I, instead of letting him have a personal photo to show people?

There is a good Reason I have kept the Reasonings about that monk picture as one of the first Reasonings on the forum for almost two years after it was first Reasoned about here, and I plan on keeping it on top for a long time still.

Here is the link again.

Haile Selassie is still alive video - deception

Most of the Reasonings about it are in the two forum Reasonings linked to on the first post of the Reasoning.

Behold!

Recent picture of HIM as a batawi monk?

Messenger: Tyson Sent: 1/4/2010 10:57:11 AM

its too bad there is much hostility on this forum to the bahetawi tradition
its also too bad that some Rastafari dont want to study the monastic culture from which His Majesty came from
If Christ was a bahetawi then we should embrace these ancient teachings, they might be seperate from the rest of society at the moment, but one day, the bahetawi might come to us
other reasoning sites have much more positive talks taken place with regards to this subject
to each their own, live and let live
it doesnt matter if I am grey, purple, yellow, a high melanated being or a low melanated being, the fundamentals of the Kings words were brotherhood,

anyone who wants to engage more on the subject, i am very interested, if not, guidance and protection

lets not waste time debating a picture and focus on taking Rastafari to new heights

the book will be out soon and the website, all those who want to bun it out, go ahead, all of those who are interested, give thanks

Time will Tell

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/4/2010 11:33:37 AM

Tyson, you said,
---------------------------------
its too bad there is much hostility on this forum to the bahetawi tradition
---------------------------------

What hostility are you talking about? Show I where people are hostile about the bahtawi tradition? I knew that accusation was coming, I could see by the way you were writing, how you were trying to ignore what people were actually speaking against and trying to make it appear that people's problem is with the discussion about the bahtawi.

What people have been speaking against is the exploitation of bahtawi, and the claim that the picture of that monk is Selassie I.

You say "lets not waste time debating a picture", but your focus and intention is much more on that picture than you are revealing here. And I see the promotion of the illusion of that picture as very dangerous to RasTafarI people. You talk like that picture is some minor thing, but it is not minor at all, it is the beginning of a great deception.

Yes I, time will tell what your real focus is.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 1/4/2010 2:55:00 PM

Tyson,

I would like to hear any knowledge the I has about the Bahetawi.

However, I will not accept the claim that the picture of the monk in that picture is Haile Selassie I. You seem reluctant to admit that the picture of that monk is not Selassie I.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 168

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I