Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1636&start_row=151

Re: Bahetawi (s)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 168
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/24/2010 12:43:54 PM

"I can't see eye to eye with those two."

Give thanks for that mi bredrin

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 12:45:32 PM

Fikre Jahnhoi
This is for all the i dem except this fool here, i am done speaking to them

CORRECTION
"GIVE US THE TEACHINGS OF HIS MAJESTY, FOR WE NO WANT NO DEVIL PHILOSOPHY"

One of His Majesty teaching is Education.

If anyone get the opportunity to go a school like harvard and they say, i want His Majesty teachings, not no devil philosophy, dem people there are a waste of space. Totally clueless as to what it mean to be a child of the King

I knew you were going to bring that point up I could have timed my watch by it. What you fail to understand is that I am not doing myself or the Rastafarian movement any damage by not attending babylon school system. The babylonian school system teaches lies, and very few even teach Selassie I in school. If I send my kids to school it will be like a school taught by Rastas such as in Shashamane. You promote Harvard and white institutions. No Thanks !!! I do not beed babylonian LIEbraries.

And if you are done talikng with me, then that is good, because you and I were never reasoning from the begining. You were looking down on me simply because I do not share your same opinion on a picture. Yet I never called you out of your name. However you called me out of my name several times. I would never call another Rasta a fool simply because the two of us disagree. But that is your character and I know you can not help it.

Personally it is good our conversation is over, because all you were doing was arguing anyway.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/24/2010 12:48:13 PM

"We are fools for Christ's sake, but ye are wise in Christ"

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/24/2010 3:25:30 PM

"The babylonian school system teaches lies,"

who dont know that ?

But what can a million lies do to yuh when yuh already know the Only TRUTH there is

"I do not beed babylonian LIEbraries."

that is cool i guess

Mi, i would love to go into babylon library, like the vatican library, cos its my books stored in there
lol, while we are saying we dont need their libraries, they are sitting in their libraries reading our books, (Mis)using the knowledge of ini people to twist it around and decieve the world

I dont know why some think i am talking of just throwing your children in a babylon school system
all i say is, once yuh know yourself and yuh know your Father, do no be afraid to go anywhere, no harm will come to yuh for Jah is with the i

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 5:14:22 PM

I just did some research, and now I have found out why there is such a heated argument on this topic. I wondered in here as an innocent lamb just commenting on this topic, not knowing that this war is much older than me. What my research and investigation has shown, was that the leaders who are agianst the certain brothers who are backing this picture, really has nothing to do with the picture at all. What I found out today, is that the brothers who are promoting this picture, also claim that the Nyabinghi is not Jah's true preisthood. They credit Nyabinghi with being a military movement, but they do not give credit as Nyabinghi being the true preisthood of Jah. Now regardless where one stand on the topic of preisthood, but could this be the reason why many Nyabinghi Rastas have rejected the information and evidence due to those who have been promoting it? You see I would have never learned this if I was not on youtube. why did nobody inform me of this battle? I would have left this topic alone a long time ago.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFOxa_AlnTY

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/24/2010 5:36:02 PM

upto now i wondered if yuh are just ignorant about somethings

now i sight your wickedness

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 6:21:09 PM

Incorrect, I do not take either side of this argument. I just discovered today that the war is deeper than a mere picture as some have lead me to believe. I just wonder why I was not given the entire story from the begining. Odd that's all. Personally I am not Nyabinghi, nor do I belong to the livity of the Rastas in the video. I am 12 tribes Gad. Perhaps I should of done more research before I posted on this topic. That is a human flaw, and I will not post on a thread before finding the deeper meaning of why the thread was started in the first place. No wickedness, I have come to the root of what was fueling this debate. I was wondering why people would argue so vehemently over a picture? Now I know. Like I stated, I do not take either side in the argument. To each his/her own belief of the picture.

If Jah/God is leading the Ras who is writting the book, then time will tell. If Jah/God is not leading him, then time will tell that also. I don't pretend to cast judgement on people calling them wicked. I leave that to holier than thou Rastas to engage in.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/24/2010 7:02:38 PM

i nah know who yuh think yuh are fooling, but your words betray yuh already

yuh cyant go back under your sheep clothing again , at least not as far as i am concerned

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 10:07:40 PM

lol I have no idea what you are talking about. You or anyone else who think that I have something to gain from posting here is seriously delusional. Personally I could care less if I ever post here again or not. Infact as I stated to young lion, I will not post here past today anyway due to my musical career, having little, one's, and not just enough personal time to keep up with a forum. Therefore you can rest your mind from being parinoid. The audacity to think that you or anyone else here is so important that I would take my time out of the day to try and tamper with the way any of you may think is beyond funny lol. A wolf in sheep's clothing would imply that I want something from you. I do not need a thing from you or anyone. Jah provide for me. And with all the parinoid minds on forums, I quess you can see why I like YOUTUBE face to face videos. And your spirit was foul from the begining. Now if you do not mind, I will get back to my Jazz which too is a version of Jah via sound.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/25/2010 12:38:40 AM

Life Africa, due to you leaning too much on your own misunderstanding, you take illusion as truth, when there is no truth in it.

I have never heard of that youtube video before you brought it up. And I still haven't listened to it because I have no interest in it.

Everything I have written against that monk picture illusion began in February 2008, when a person posted that video here. Right away I saw the deception. And everything I have Reasoned against and all the Reasons for doing it, are shown in the topics on this forum related to that picture.

You are such an "intelligent" researcher, did the I look at the date of that youtube video you posted, August 21, 2009, a year and a half after the lie about that monk picture was posted here.

You are so arrogant in your illusion. Look at this long list of arrogance in your illusion, so much arrogance in only two short posts.

"now I have found out why there is such a heated argument on this topic"

"I wondered in here as an innocent lamb just commenting on this topic, not knowing that this war is much older than me."

"really has nothing to do with the picture at all"

"You see I would have never learned this if I was not on youtube. why did nobody inform me of this battle?"

"I just discovered today that the war is deeper than a mere picture as some have lead me to believe."

And this one must be the most arrogant of all:

"I just wonder why I was not given the entire story from the begining. Odd that's all."

The arrogance continued:

"I will not post on a thread before finding the deeper meaning of why the thread was started in the first place."

"I have come to the root of what was fueling this debate."

You don't know what you are talking about. illusions, illusions.

Like I said, I Reasons for speaking against that picture are clearly mentioned in the Reasonings about it.

Your wondering in this next quote makes I wonder about you even more:

"I was wondering why people would argue so vehemently over a picture? Now I know."

I guess you are the kind of person that loves illusion, you think that no matter if the picture is true or a lie, it is just a picture and not a big deal.

I have already explained why it is a big deal, and won't do it again.

You should not be so arrogant in your illusion, it is causing you to think your illusion is truth.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 168

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I