Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1636&start_row=141

Re: Bahetawi (s)

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 168
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/24/2010 1:00:20 AM

Here is another reasoning about the monk picture Haile Selassie is still alive video - deception

Tyson, the I said,
-------------------------
You cant say "it just doesnt look like H.I.M' because others say it does, you cant say it was 'edited' because you cant be sure of that

I didn't just say "it just doesnt look like H.I.M", I pointed out the differences that can be seen. And who said that it was edited? I never said that, I said there are differences that show it is not Selassie I.

The I said,
Ark I, rather than investigate me, lets talk about the future of Rastafari, where we need to go in the 21st century and what Rasta people can do to take the movement to new heights

There is a time and season for everything, and when somebody comes here who is part of the deception over this monk picture, then the season is to speak about that.

What sense is there in not investigating you. You came here with deception. I pointed out that the purpose of your book about monks is to promote that monk picture as Selassie I, and you denied it repeatedly. Through investigation I found that you were in fact doing what I said, and confirmed that what I saw was true. So how could I possible give up on investigation?

I don't take the promotion of that monk picture lightly, like I said, it is a great deception, and I will treat it as such.

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 6:58:57 AM

Ark I,

Let us stop playing with semantics over this issue. Okay we all say that he is alive FINE. Then allow me to rephrase the question. Being that Selassie I is alive, can you please tell us where he is? Others have brought their version of proof as to where he is. Do you know his location?

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 7:19:06 AM

Fikre Jahnhoi,
do yuh even overs what would happen to the country if the orthodox Ethiopian people believed for a second that HIM was living somewhere in the country.

do yuh know there are many people who wish to return Ethiopia to Royal rule, including members of the Royal family. Do yuh know how much suppport these people would gain inside Ethiopia if they found proof of HIM living somewhere ? Yuh really think the Ethiopian govt would let that happen ?
do yuh not even know the difference between promoting information even if yuh hate it cos it helps yuh make money and promoting information that would bring about your death ?

Okay and exactly what army would put HIM back into power if it was proven that he is really a living monk by the main stream academia? No army came to his aid in 1974, yet you see one comming to his aid in 2010? Get real bro. The tourism agency know that there is no threat to showing the picture.
Fikre Jahnhoi
and dont yuh think its a little late to be screaming death to the derg? i mean, its 2010

Yet I hear people screaming death to the KKK and the white man in 2010....so what's your point exactly, other than trying to be a funny boy.
Fikre Jahnhoi
Do yuh know i ? NO so what have yuh jus done, yuh have judged wrongfully. Yuh condemn yurself by your own words.

Okay let me get this. Are you trying to tell me that the first time you opened a bible or even looked at one, was when you became a Rasta? This is the part where you tell me that you were born a Rasta right?
Fikre Jahnhoi
And that is a lie, No Rastafari in his or her right mind would say "i prefer" the bible or the KebreNegast

Really now.....Hmmmmm.....because I know several Rastas who do not believe in the bible. Many Rastas state openly that the bible has been tampered with by whites. Yet you have never heard of this? I find that rather strange, but okay lol. How long have you been Rasta? And there are some Rastas who do prefer the Kebre Negast over the Bible, because they believe that the stories have not been tampered with by Europeans and the Roman Catholic church. Also some rastas do not believe in the bible due to the council of Nicea, and many works being left out.
Fikre Jahnhoi
hope youtube teaches yuh well hahaha, but if yuh get the opportunity to go harvard, i suggest yuh turn off your computer and go

How exactly did Bob marley say this....."I need know devil philosophy, give me the teachings of his Majesty". Enough said.

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 7:54:51 AM

Is it just me or have everyone failed to miss this point that I am about to bring up. Why do people keep saying that the monk poster is a threat to the Ethiopian government? Those who keep saying that show me exactly how little they know of Ethiopia or their traditions. Once an Emperor become a Monk "which some have done in Ethiopian history", they can no longer return to their duties as an emperor. Their former life is passed away, and they are now humbled to the duties of a monk exclusively 24/7. To suggest that this picture could cause many to look for a re-emergence of the Solomonic Dynasty really is paying little to no regard to the facts of being a monk. I do not know how it works for Chineese or European monks, but in Ethiopia, once a monk always a monk. Now if there was a picture of HIM shoping or driving a car, or traveling with family members, then I could see some of your points. But to show HIM as a monk, clearly poses no threat to the minds of those who control the Ethiopian government. If anything, they may feel that they have put the issue to rest, as well as getting money from whites during tourist season. Basicaly killing two birds with one stone. That is why the monk picture is no threat to Ethiopia.

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 8:01:32 AM

CORRECTION....."I need NO devil philosophy, give me the teachings of his Majesty". Enough said.

ONE

Messenger: Jah Bird Sent: 1/24/2010 9:34:03 AM

yes life africa you have said enough!!
this tread is realy going no where....... Tyson you are determind to do your book with assumptions, well once the book is out that will be clear to those who know RastafarI.

lIFE Africa you seem to gain your knowledge through you tube for some one that seems very intelligent you don't consider wisdom of others but your own. sad.

Form the getgo there was nothing solid about what tyson said and is still sayind.Like many oF INI i wait for the answers of many of the questions that were asked, but just like always you skip those.
For I this the last post on this tread.I can't see eye to eye with those two.
ArkI, FikreJAH, SunofMan, word sound power.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/24/2010 11:52:03 AM

Okay and exactly what army would put HIM back into power if it was proven that he is really a living monk by the main stream academia? No army came to his aid in 1974, yet you see one comming to his aid in 2010? Get real bro.

Army ? lol are you really that stupid ?
i speak of the hearts and minds of di people, yuh a talk about army, babylonian way of thinking

"The tourism agency know that there is no threat to showing the picture."
Of course not,lol, cos that picture have nothing to do with His Majesty.
This all only started because one saw the pic and thought it resembled His Majesty, and suddenly he feels that he is being "inspired" by God and goes and tells another fool who is eager to believe cos the weakheart keeps asking if His Majesty is alive where is he
but as dey say, who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him ?

"Yet I hear people screaming death to the KKK and the white man in 2010....so what's your point exactly, other than trying to be a funny boy."

the word "babylon" is a specific and actual place
the word "kkk" is a specific group of people

but both these words have come to mean much more, babylon represents all that is corrupt, kkk represents the white supremacy philosophies in society

the derg is the derg
You might as well go around screaming death to the USSR

but is it that yuh are too ignorant to know this yourself, or is it that, as Bob said, Every need got an ego to feed ?
since yuh like to quote bob marley, badly, lol,

"Okay let me get this. Are you trying to tell me that the first time you opened a bible or even looked at one, was when you became a Rasta? This is the part where you tell me that you were born a Rasta right?"

lol, listen, i am not trying to tell yuh anything, yuh can go ahead and assume all yuh want
Only thing i said is yuh dont know i
Yes there are many idren who even though they were born into a christian denomination, they never read the bible until they become interested in Rastafari
was that how i start read the bible ? who knows
Maybe i man was born in a family with no religion at all
could that be the case ?

But yuh still did not explain what when i read the bible or which version i read, or i read the kebre negast, what does any of that have to do with the fact that yuh still need to watch your reckless mouth before yuh talk about prophecy fulfill

Was i born Rastafari ?
I Father knows

"Really now.....Hmmmmm.....because I know several Rastas who do not believe in the bible. Many Rastas state openly that the bible has been tampered with by whites. Yet you have never heard of this? I find that rather strange, but okay lol. How long have you been Rasta? And there are some Rastas who do prefer the Kebre Negast over the Bible, because they believe that the stories have not been tampered with by Europeans and the Roman Catholic church. Also some rastas do not believe in the bible due to the council of Nicea, and many works being left out."

Idiotic foolishness, yuh are the last person to ask i how long have i been Rastafari
yuh are stupid enough to think that i am not agreeing with yuh cos "i have never heard of this"
What i find strange is a so called Rasta still talking about "believe" this and that
but thats alright, mi done know already who teach yuh these things
I ill say again, No Rastafari would say they "prefer" the bible over the kebre negast or vice versa
show me a Ras who say that and i will show yuh a person who is not a Ras

"Being that Selassie I is alive, can you please tell us where he is? Others have brought their version of proof as to where he is. Do you know his location?"

lol, only on the internet

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 12:12:55 PM

Jah Bird,

You are entitled to your opinion, as well as I am. Trying to put down others is not reasoning, but a rather selfish position, as if one's are the authority when it comes to his majesty. Jah is a mystery to the human thought process. We do not know everything about JAH/God.

As Far as youtube is concerened sorry if you do not like that as a vehicle for knowledge, but now Rastas are reasoning via the internet much faster than we did 50 years ago. Technology is increasing, and will continue to increase. What is so different from "YOUTUBE" reasoning and forum reasoning? One is used to type words, such as this forum, and the other is used to respond to each other via video. The same knowledge that we discuss here, is being discussed on youtube. Are you suggesting that Rasta elders do not post on youtube? Because if that is your position, you are wrong. I see several elders posting on youtube. Are you claiming simply because the post on youtube automaticaly discredit what they have to say? C'mon now.

Like I said before, many scholars have held knowledge hostage so they can pimp it for money. Now knowledge is free the way it should be. Nobody owns a monopoly on knowledge.

Messenger: Fikre Jahnhoi Sent: 1/24/2010 12:17:16 PM

This is for all the i dem except this fool here, i am done speaking to them

CORRECTION
"GIVE US THE TEACHINGS OF HIS MAJESTY, FOR WE NO WANT NO DEVIL PHILOSOPHY"

One of His Majesty teaching is Education.

If anyone get the opportunity to go a school like harvard and they say, i want His Majesty teachings, not no devil philosophy, dem people there are a waste of space. Totally clueless as to what it mean to be a child of the King

A man can keep himself from sin by staying where there is the least amount of sin.
I raspect that man

Another man can go to where there is the most amount of sin and still keep himself from sinning
I raspect that man even more

If yuh are a true child of the King, yuh will go anywhere yuh need to go for the betterment of yourself and your people, with no fear, for Jah will guide your every step.

Messenger: Life Africa Sent: 1/24/2010 12:34:35 PM

Fikre Jahnhoi
Army ? lol are you really that stupid ?
i speak of the hearts and minds of di people, yuh a talk about army, babylonian way of thinking

Hmmmmm I wonder, did you cast fire upon babylon, when those same Babylonian armies put HIM back into power after he was exiled to England? Was it not Babylonian armies that ran the Italians out of Ethiopia? whether you are aware of this or not, but armies played a great role in the history of Ethiopia, and the reign of HIM.
Fikre Jahnhoi
"The tourism agency know that there is no threat to showing the picture."
Of course not,lol, cos that picture have nothing to do with His Majesty.
This all only started because one saw the pic and thought it resembled His Majesty, and suddenly he feels that he is being "inspired" by God and goes and tells another fool who is eager to believe cos the weakheart keeps asking if His Majesty is alive where is he
but as dey say, who is more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him ?

Once again, YOUR OPINION ! Did not Paul call himself a fool for Christ? This is why this knowkledge is hidden to wise men, but given to babes. It really does not matter to me if you call me a fool. You are simply a man, and no more.
Fikre Jahnhoi
the derg is the derg
You might as well go around screaming death to the USSR

Same entity just a different name. The thopught philosophy behind the elements that formulated the Derg are still present in Ethiopia. Just as white supremacy is still present in the world, yet slavery is abolished. I quess that concept was too deep for you eh bro?
Fikre Jahnhoi
Every need got an ego to feed ?

I agree, that is why I prescribe 2 teaspoons of Bob's medicinr for you, and call me in the morning.
Fikre Jahnhoi
show me a Ras who say that and i will show yuh a person who is not a Ras

Here we go again, a holier than thou Rasta who has the right to point who is not rasta and who is lol. So I quess you are HIM now?....Pleeeeeze.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 8081 - 9091 - 100
101 - 110111 - 120121 - 130131 - 140141 - 150151 - 160161 - 168

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I