Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1625&start_row=11

THE STRUGLE MUST GO ON!

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: White dread Sent: 9/27/2006 11:37:06 AM

"Nontheless: AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS THOSE AT HOME AND THOSE ABROAD. REPATRIATION FOR BLACK PEOPLE IN THE WEST IS A MUST!
Whiteman has NO RIGHT to claim Repatriation, and if he does, he is only ridiculing the Just cause of it."

my point exactlly.

One Love

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 9/27/2006 12:55:19 PM

Blessed

As I explained, Black to me means Roots. Black is the First ever. From this there comes a certain overstanding, consciousness, awareness... Blackness. Black Supremacy is not about skincolor.... not when I say it.... not when the Bobo say it(to my knowledge).
But yes, it always gets some white fellows uneasy to talk black. But it better for them to learn to deal with that... if you ignore blackness you ignore yourself.

Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/27/2006 7:23:11 PM

Thank you for the explanation. The same blood runs through all our veins, the same god has created us and everything around us, skin color for that matter is something that happened along the way. It may very well be that for that matter "adam and eve were black" to proof this will be difficult so faith will be the determining factor right now. When thinking about living as one with nature, it does seem that many black people in africa in particular live in better harmony(there white people and "westerners" could learn much), eventhough with all the overstanding there is still some things going on in africa as well which just prove that no matter where u are from or what color your skin certain things have always been there, such as wars, even think cannibalisn etc etc. So from this I see that color is not the ultimate determining factor. Living for centuries in africa does not seem necessarily the determining factor. However, faith in god, good deeds towards fellow men, living with love and goodness and respect for all and nature seem to be a critical factor. You will find people possessing these, may i for a lack of a better term call it "skills" in Australia, South America, North America, Europe, Asia etc. So in a sense blackness (when used not as a reference to skin color) is very much a way of life and discipline to deal with the right choices. Do I believe that repatriation to africa will solve all things? I believe Selassie said that it must come before other things can improve. However, when africans all go back to africa I see that there may be a problem as far as people on both sides seeing this as separation that may spur new racism, now from both sides. I feel it is very important for mankind to live together on a daily basis and work on issues and learn again to live together in harmony. Is it possbile to achieve this with africa to africans and europeans to europe etc etc? YEs, of course anything is possible, but separating (for lack of better term) this way may very well create new problems and start new hatred. Since there are ignorants and idiots among whites and also among africans...

So Africa just as anywhere else around the world must unite and deal with their continental problems. It only works out if people all over stop dealing with badness and follow the natural way.

I noticed you havenot answered my other question. I posed this question only because I thought at one point you had a picture posted, maybe on the german site or somewhere.

Also anyone remember, InI cannot see a certain group of people as bad, because that does injustice to the I that struggles to be better and closer to god.

Iman do not call all germans nazis, or african americans gangstas or muslims terrorists or americans bad(just because Bush), InI shall not see people like this, InI all know this though. We do not judge a book by its cover, and Babylon is not a place, but righteousness is a place, a place in our "hearts" an attitude a way of life a journey back to the roots.

Jah Bless

Bergy

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/27/2006 7:25:35 PM

Buring Babylon is verymuch about burning out badness from myself and starting to actively live a better life with respect for all and care for nature. If everyone works on this for themselves and everyone supports each other then this place will be a much better place for everyone, heaven man just beautiful!

RASTAFARI!

Messenger: Jason Sent: 9/28/2006 3:36:05 AM

Again I repeat " The color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes". I'm not white nor black nor any race I'm what the Hopi( Native-americans) prophets called a Rainbow Warrior. They predicted that peoples from other places, belonging to the different races, would come to their lands and they would all mix together and their offsprings, belonging to the different races, would start the new era in which the values of respect for each other and our mother earth, in eternal guidance of the great spirit, will reign. And these children, belonging to all the colors of the rainbow, will be called the rainbow warriors. And the number one rainbow warrior is the prophet Bob Marley. Like he himself said " When the morning gathers the rainbow, I want you to know I'm a rainbow too" " Can you understand?". And about repatriation I would like to say that it's not the answer, it's not the solution for all this dilema. It's just the shifting of the problem. Like His Majesty said "the solid basis for all lies in education". And that is where we must look.We must look to his teachings for guidance. And to say that someone, for not being black or of African descent, is not entitled to go to Africa to settle there if he or she wants to, I think shows a limited overstanding of things. Of course African history testifies of an exploitation by whitemen, like never witnessed before on this earth, of the peoples of Africa. But I think that there are plenty of good people with good intentions trying to make a difference right now in Africa and this goodwill must be encouraged and applauded at the same time that the exploiters must be condemned and shunned. Again like his majesty said "The key for the betterment and completeness of modern living, is education". And that is what we must do, educate ourselves and others of our history as a people. Remember one God, one Aim, one Destiny.

Blessings,
Jason

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 9/28/2006 8:55:14 AM

Blessed Love

Ninemile, I don't say anything different.
When I speak about Blackness.... let me say it in some biblical terms.... just a minute.... yeah ok.... let me say, when I speak about Blackness(in the "ideological" way) I speak about the Blackness of Noah, not of Ham. You get that? Ham is a brother, but Noah is the Father to all.
That is why Blackness is not just to be and do good, imo. It is a certain consciousness and awareness through which you do good. You know where the roots are, you know about Africa as the Beginning of all Humanity, all Civilisation, all Religion, all Science and overstanding etc. If you know and accept that, and don't fight it.... this is Blackness. You can only look at the blackman as true brother, if you overstand where your own roots are.

You saw a picture of me? Then you would be the first who says I look like a white(german/austrian). But that is not important.... I can speak as white.... I can speak as black.... I can speak as Indian...., my skincolor has nothing todo with what I say... because Christ teaches the words come out of the heart. People have already thought different things where I come originally from.... and I always tell them I am African.... no matter how light my skincolor might be. Burn out all John Crowism, can't deny the roots.

Have you ever read "Ethiopia the Missing Link"? Very recommandable for all Europeans. It is a very old book, and so it is not at the newest scientific knowledge, but it reveals much fundamental knowledge. The First settlers in south-western (up to the british Islands) Europe were Africans. That is why African Islam got so tight rooted there, and why they look like they do. If they would understand themselves as Africans... they WOULD not stand there at the coast and throw stones at AFRICAN REFUGEES every year. They would embrace them as BROTHERS AND SISTERS.... but instead they commit brothermurder every summer at the spanish coasts. This is the white man's trickery.... tell an African he is lighter than others, and that he is better... and he will throw the stones himself. Ever read Black Like Me (all US highschool know that)? There you will see how a white man himself experienced that.
A black man will ALWAYS HAVE TO stand up and say I am black. He has no choice. But when you see a mulatto, arab, a light skinned, brown skinned, privileged stand up and say I AM A BLACK AFRICAN.... this is just wonderful. Black is Black, African is African.... as Tosh said.... no matter where you from, you an African.

Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/28/2006 10:06:55 AM

Thank you Anbesa,

I apprecilove you taking time to respond. If this picture I saw is you, then I would not call you white but not black but some mix of both, now remember this is strictly refering to skincolor, as you said already africa is in all of us, since it is the craddle of mankind, no doubt. I understand your comment with regard to Noah and his sons, thanks for that. InI started in Africa, so Africa is in all of us from the beginning.

Much love

Bergy

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 9/28/2006 12:51:25 PM

Yes much Love, Brother.

I do not like to talk in colors either, as I avoid to think in colors. But sometimes I n I is confronted and have to deal with it, in one or the other way.
That is the wonderful thing I see about Black Supremacy. It just means to stand up against the White mentality. Just today I came across a page of "Mary", a autobio of an African American Woman in the 50s. There she described a situation in the Bus. A big quarrel because a whiteman insisted that a blackman leaves his seat. NOT because there weren't any other empty seats.... in fact the seat next to the blackman WAS empty.... but the whiteman refused to sit next to the blackman. There was a big fuss on the bus because of that.
The next stop there came another whiteman in, he just went through to the "black section", sat down next to his black brothers and there weren't any problems. This is the same case with the Author of Black like Me. Whites, arabes, lighter africans etc HAVE certain privileges, and you can't even do anything about it. But what you can is REJECT those privileges, tell this shitstem f*ck you, I don't need that. And I am glad that many of those "priviledged people" (like myself too) do that...
There was a time (and maybe still is in certain parts, as I nah live in the US) where there is a big confusion within the African Communities, it is the inferiority complex, the lighter is better mentality which was brainwashed into I n I by the shitstem. Then later this turned exactly around, and the lighter ones were called traitor, because there fathers and mothers wanted to "lighten up". But fact is, what was that was, and what is that is NOW. You cannot change anything about your skincolor, but it's only you who is responsible of what you do TODAY.

But this is far too much colortalk. It's just that I came across many things like that in the last days...

And yes, it's quite possible you saw a pic of me somewhere.

Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/28/2006 1:48:23 PM

Be Blessed Brother,

Thank you once again for the post and comments and insight. When InI each one of us starts from within to fight this mentality on an itinual basis, I see a brighter future for OUR world.

InI cannot give what we dont own, so change must come from InI.

Jah Bless/Segen fuer allen Menschen

Bergy

Messenger: princess jah-lyte Sent: 10/6/2006 11:40:18 AM

BLESSED

HOW DO YOU REACH OUT TO PEOPLE WHO CHOOSE TO HIDE FROM TRUTH IN A WRITTING CLASS TODAY, I HAD A SIS ARGUE ME DOWN ABOUT HOW SHE WASN'T AFRICAN BECAUSE SHE HAD NEVER BEEN TO AFRICA. THE TRAGEDY OF IT ALL IS THAT SHE BELIEVES SHE'S A BLACK AMERICAN. HOW DO I HELP THIS SIS TO SEE THE TRUTH AND ACCEPT IT.

GUIDENCE

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 29

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I