Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1615&start_row=21

The seven seals?

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jason Sent: 9/29/2006 1:43:05 PM

You are absolutely right about that Empress Nzingha. Like his majesty said "There's no end to learning". That is what we must do, learn for ourselves and exchange thoughts with each other, for true progress is better achieved with others. Like I pointed out before, I think that the FIRST seal is KJV 1 Chronicles chapter 17 and that the SECOND seal is to be found in KJV 1 Kings chapter 10. The THIRD seal I think is in KJV Psalm 68 especially verse 31, which says " Princes shall come out of Egypt; Ethiopia shall soon stretch out her hands unto God". When we analyze this verse we see that it was written by King David who is the father of King Solomon who is the father of Menelik. The first part talks of princes that will come out of Egypt. Who are these princes? Well I think that Menelik, who is the son of a King, is one of them because the Kebra Negast tells us that when Menelik came of age he went to visit his father King Solomon in Jerusalem. And the only thing that separates Ethiopia from Israel is Egypt, so Menelik did have to come out of Egypt to arrive in Israel. The other prince must be Yeshua/Jesus because like the gospel tells us Joseph and Mary did go to Egypt to hide themselves because King Herod was slaughtering all children who were very young, because he knew that a very important Baby was born. So when Herod died, Mary and Joseph with Yeshua/Jesus came out of Egypt and went to live in Nazareth. The second part of the verse says that soon Ethiopia will stretch out her hands unto God, thus, in other words Ethiopia will soon recieve God. And King David was right when he said soon because it was his grandson Menelik who, like it is written in the Kebra Negast, brought the ark of the convenant to Ethiopia. And reading the bible one can notice that it is upon this ark of convenant where God appears to the congregation on numerous times. So that is God's habitation, where he manifests himself to his people.
Do you see how these seals open the book? Do you see how the appearance of his Majesty, the lion of Judah opens the book?

Blessings,
Jason

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I