Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1615&start_row=11

The seven seals?

1 - 1011 - 2021
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/20/2006 9:10:40 AM

true. Kundalini awakening, seen.

Messenger: Jason Sent: 9/20/2006 10:57:04 AM

I haven't heard that interpretation before but it might be related, afterall the number seven is a magical/mystical number in God's creation. What I would like you to do is read 1 Chronicles chapter 17. I think that this could be the 1st of the seven seals with which the book is sealed. It tells us how king David was preparing to build a house for the ark of God but the prophet Nathan had a vision from God telling him to tell king David that " Thou shall not build me an house to dwell in" and " and it shall come to pass, when thy days be expired that thou must go to be with thy fathers, that I will raise up thy seed after thee, which shall be of thy sons; and I will establish his kingdom for ever. He shall build me an house, and I will stablish his throne forever. I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee: But I will settle him in mine house and in my kingdom for ever: and his throne shall be established for evermore"
If we look back in history we find that it was king Solomon who first made an house for the ark of convenant, but eventhough he was the most wise at the end of his reign he was reduced to idolatry and fell out of God's grace. So it can't be Solomon who God is referring to when he speaks to Nathan. I think that God is referring here to Haile Selassie I, the root of David. As most of you know it was Haile selassie I who build the house for God's ark in Axum, Ethiopia. And as the prophet Bob Marley said "Rasta is the future" and we know that his majesty's throne was and shall be established forever.Selah.

Blessings,
Jason

Messenger: White dread Sent: 9/20/2006 10:58:28 AM

Greetings in the Name of je Most High Jah

If the chakra's had anything to do with the senses, how do you explain the 4 horses and the the other happenings around the opening of the seals?

Give Thanks

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 9/20/2006 1:21:53 PM

As the sistren said it is the "awakening" that allows the I to see these revelations unfolding. In my mind it is inevitable that the coming of the King of Kings would be accompanied by great spiritual awakening around the world

Messenger: Jason Sent: 9/21/2006 10:38:57 AM

The 4 horses are obviously related to the seals, but appear after the seals are loosened. They may symbolize events which allready happened and/or are about to happen. But it is when the Lion of Judah comes that the seals are loosened and to book is opened. And when does the world get to know the Lion of Judah? On the eve of biggest and bloodiest battle (WW2) that the world has ever seen. He became the first head of state, in all of human history, to speak to the world at the world first global assembly, the League of Nations. Why? Becuase his country, Ethiopia, the world's first Christian nation, was being invaded by the fascist Italian government led by Benito Mussolini. He came to "give Europe a warning of the doom which awaits it". He, right then and there, predicted the second world war. Prophecy. So that's why I think that in the bible lies the key and the validation of His Majesty, like it was the case with Yeshua/Jesus.
I think that the SECOND seal is to be found in KJV 1 Kings chapter 10, which speaks of the visit of the Queen of Sheba to King Solomon. In particular verse 13 where it says " And King Solomon gave unto the Queen of Sheba all her desire". This chapter corroborates the claim of the descent from King David, Solomon's Father, by the Ethiopian nobilty.
Ras KebreAB I agree with you that like never before there is an awakening happening all around the world. I think that especially in Latin America this seems to be the case. There they call it "the revolution of the conciousness". It truly is a new day but there's much to be done, let us all pray to God and ask for guidance in this time of transformation.
Blessings,
Jason

Messenger: IRIE LION Sent: 9/22/2006 2:30:22 AM

WHATS INTERESTING IS ALL THE EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE AROUND THE TIME OF HIM CORONATION IN 1930... THE RISE OF HITLER, THE HOLOCAUST, WWII, THE START OF THE ATOMIC AGE, RACE FOR NUCLEAR POWER... ALOT OF SIGNIFICANCE IN THAT TIME THAT RELATE TO THE DESCRIPTION OF THE 4 HORSES... IT SAYS CLEARLY IN THE BIBLE, THAT THE LOOSENING OF THE 7 SCROLLS WERE 7 DIFFERENT EVENTS. IN IMAN VIEW THE FIRST 4 HAVE BEEN LOOSENED, THE 5TH NOBODY WOULD KNOW AS IT DOESNT DEAL WITH A FLESH CONCEPTION HERE ON EARTH, BUT A SPIRITUAL ONE, WHERE THE WHITE ROBES ARE HANDED OUT TO THOSE WHO GAVE THIER LIFE IN JAH NAME. THEN THE 6TH IS EXTREMELY CATASTROPHIC WITH A GREAT EARTHQUAKE AND THE STARS FALLING TO THE EARTH, SKY RECEDES LIKE A SCROLL, EVERY MOUNTAIN AND ISLAND MOVED OUT OF PLACE... DONT KNOW IF THIS ONE HAS YET COME TO PASS....BUT SOUNDS LIKE IT COULD BE CAUSED BY A NUCLEAR WAR...BACK WHEN THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN THEY DIDNT KNOW WHAT A NUCLEAR MISSLE WAS, SO MAYBE IT WAS DESCRIBED AS STARS FALLING FROM THE SKY CAUSING GREAT EARTHQUAKES, AND THE MUSHROOM CLOUD WAS LIKE THE SKY RECEDING LIKE A SCROLL, WHICH IT DOES RECEDE LIKE SUCH. THEN CAUSING THE THE SUN TO BECOME BLACK AS SACKCLOTH HAIR, FROM ALL THE SMOKE, AND THE MOON BECOME RED AS BLOOD...WHICH ALREADY IN AN AFTERNOON MOON LOOKS LIKE IN L.A. SOCAL.

WELL...IN SPIRITUAL GUIDANCE, JAH WILL REVEAL, JUST STAY CONSCIOUS OF THE TIMES...AND TIME WILL TELL..

MORE ISES!

Messenger: zionI Sent: 9/22/2006 12:28:13 PM

"O Lord, almighty in whom there is no weakness, eternal in whom there is no transience; in admiring Your work as well as Your judgements, a created being, even after much searching, cannot fathom them—except to a limited extent."

HIM

Don't try to overstand too much of HIM's mysteries...you can't. Even Revelation was uttered by a mortal man...

Be still and know that Jah lives.

Messenger: Jason Sent: 9/23/2006 8:16:41 PM

It's true His majesty said that. And I think that like Bob said "too much of anything is good for nothing". I don't think I alone can overstand everything but I think that we, collectively, must try to overstand as much as possible. God's kingdom will come when plenty of people overstand much. We as followers of the teachings of His Majesty do not only believe, but know also. So to us reality is very clear. And I truly want to overstand God's mystery in it's totality, but to achieve this is impossible. Getting to know the Allmighty is the most important proces in our human experience. And it is a proces that never ends. It is a personal proces and a collective proces. We know that his majesty is the rightful ruler. His teachings are the best tool for modern human understanding. Like the bible said "out of his mouth comes the two-edged sword", it is his words what will save us. But for this collective proces to advance many persons must undergo the personal proces of knowing the words and the significance of Haile Selassie I. Also, and fortunenatly, we can make the collective proces at a quicker pace by gathering with others and sharing our overstandings. And we can see this by loooking at how the movement has grown. Like the divine teacher said "where two or more are gathered in my name there in their midst I am", so coming together to reason, all be it in cyberspace, is having God's blessing among us. And that's what I want to do, share ideas. His Majesty said " An honest and persistent quest for truth is essential to the attainment of higher learing".

Blessings,
Jason

Messenger: White dread Sent: 9/24/2006 12:50:24 PM

"where two or more are gathered in my name there in their midst I am", so coming together to reason, all be it in cyberspace, is having God's blessing among us."

Bless!

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/24/2006 9:29:41 PM

We must each decide to strive for greatness. We must strive to be like Buddah, Jesus, Muhammad, Krishna, Mother Teresa, Gandhi, Einstein and all the other heros of spirituality and genius. We should always strive to achieve greater understanding. That is what life is, a great experiment, finding the reason why.

1 - 1011 - 2021

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I