Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1598&start_row=1

Revelation 5:9

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: White dread Sent: 8/24/2006 2:42:41 PM

[9] And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;

The Lion Of judah was worthy to open the book.

[10] And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

He is RasTafari, He made us Kings and Priest. Bobo Ashanti view.

[11] And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels round about the throne and the beasts and the elders: and the number of them was ten thousand times ten thousand, and thousands of thousands;

(No explanation)

[12] Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

The Lamb is Jezus who died for our sins to be in Zion

[13] And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

Blessing and honour and glory to HIM that sitteth upon the trone and Unto Jezus Christ for ever and ever

Could some one please clear something for me. How come that the Lion of judah is able to open the seals but it is the lamb who opens the seals.

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/24/2006 6:38:22 PM

He is the Lamb
He is the Lion

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/24/2006 7:21:52 PM

Blessed

I pray thee My lord and Empress, let the BoBo Shanty speak for Himself.
I and I resent the fact that others are saying this is the BoBo view, when them is not BoBo to speak for BoBo.
There is a lot of rumours, hearsay, propoganda going on about BoBo, so keep BoBo out of your reasonings unless you come to this order with a pure heart. Then you may speak of BoBo. Most people hear dont know what BoBo mean and you wont even find knowledge of Black Culture on this internet ting.
The Hunter will always be glorified unless the Lion tells its tale.

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/25/2006 11:52:36 AM

No more Lamb to the slaughter!
This is the Conquering Lion's time!

Selah

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 8/26/2006 1:48:26 PM

Behold! it is He Haile Selahssie who take the scroll and loosed it seven seals it was wriiten.It is he the Lamb of god,he who wrath the seven churches of Asia,he who stand in the midst of the seven golden lampstand,he who eyes is like a flame of fire,he who is girded about the chest with a golden band,he who had king of kings lord of lords written on his robe,he who have the seven stars in his right hand,he who feet is fine as brass,he who vioce is like the sound of many waters,he who ruled all nations with a rod of iron,On his head were many crowns,he rode on the white horse,he was the male child who get cought up with god and his throne.Behold!The Conquering lion,king of Zion,he is,was,and is to come de almighty one. Prophecy revealed in our Revelation.

Messenger: FarI-Sight Sent: 8/26/2006 7:49:30 PM

Blessed Blessed Internationally

Give thanks for the Lamb who come to open the book of the 7 seals, the ancient books of prophecy, the Right interpretation of the Bible, for Jah told Daniel to seal up the Book and only Christ HIM Son could come to take the Book out of Him Father hand, Emperor Haile Selassie I Jah Rastafari.

God is a Natural Man, so the Father and the Son is two different physical but the Same Man and the Same Spirit which is the Same Word. Blessind and Honour and Gory and Power be unto HIM that sitteth upon the Throne, the Ancient of Days, the Mighty God, the Negus Negusti, the Madhane Alam, Our Own Divine Majesty, the Ruler of the Universe King Selassie I Jah Rastafari

Blessing and glory and honour and power be unto the Lamb, the Black Christ, the Father's own annointed son, King Emmanuel 7th Adonai God Jah Rastafari

HIM is the one with the 7 stars in HIM hand, HIM send the message to the churches, standing in the midst of 7 candlestick, who is the 7Priests ministering on the golden altar in the presence of the Black Christ
Let all Rastaman know the First Rastaman is the Black Christ, the Annointed Teacher, Melchesedek the High Priest.
He that hath ears will hear, he that hath understanding will know
HOLY EMMANUEL I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I