Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1597&start_row=1

["I and I"]i am so very sorry and ashamed of this question

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: razvan_ak_deny Sent: 8/22/2006 12:52:06 AM

what does "I and I" mean actualy maybe even gramaticly speacking? the expresion basicly? sory again

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/22/2006 4:45:46 AM

Ises

You see, when InI Iyahcongo Moses asked JAH, HE replied his name is I AM, the I. The I is the omipotent spirit of JAH the Highest, dwelling in all heart and flesh and soil and root and everything. And all is ONE in JAH SPIRIT I. I is JAH and JAH is I.

When I say InI it can mean I and JAH, or I and you. seen. that is I n I no partial in. Iyaric language is basically an attempt to make elizabitch's queen english, which is full of evilness, negativeness, deceits, misconceptions etc, to be more upfull and positive. I n I is just one expression of it.

Was just in the mood to explain...

Selah

Messenger: razvan_ak_deny Sent: 8/22/2006 6:16:14 AM

hey thanks a lot brother sorry for the posible inconveniance it helped me a lot thank you again

Messenger: White dread Sent: 8/22/2006 11:14:10 AM

You don't have to be sorry if you don't know or overstand tings.
We all had to learn tings and InI are still learning.
InI means to me that you see other people as equals. InI
seen?

One Lobe

Messenger: razvan_ak_deny Sent: 8/30/2006 2:34:15 AM

thanks a lot brother white dreads lot of respect ini shall try to learn to this beautyfull culture

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/30/2006 8:10:58 AM

LOVE.... beautiful...

Selah

Messenger: NineMile2004 Sent: 9/16/2006 12:30:34 AM

To add to white dreads comment.

not only see as equal but actually are equal, one :)
beautiful and so simple but so hard to get right by mankind

One Love

Bergy

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/16/2006 10:15:37 AM

We are not equal. We are not same. We are whole. We are one.
If you drop a plate and it shatters into 5 billion pieces, each peice is completly diffrent, but they still make one thing.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 9/16/2006 10:16:43 AM

We are not equal. We are not same. We are whole. We are one.
If you drop a plate and it shatters into 3 billion parts, each one is completly diffrent, but they all make one thing.

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 9/17/2006 1:48:20 PM

yes Empress Nzingha, I n I all different, but one! I n I all created from afrika- many nations intertwined into one race. I n I all have different gifts(romans 12) and all nations will praise him(psalms 68). At the end all nations will be judged(micah 4).

I will never overstand what is like to walk in anyones shoes but I own, but doesn't mean I don't feel, nor be judged for standing by them. But, I can never say I know what is like- I n I all different, but stand in One Perfect Heart of Love!!

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I