Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1588&start_row=1

What is rasta's take on death?

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: naphtali Sent: 8/14/2006 12:37:21 PM

I was always curious of this

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/16/2006 12:19:08 PM

Selassie I the God of the Living and not of the dead

Messenger: penny Sent: 8/16/2006 12:22:11 PM

so what happens to the dead

Messenger: Ras KebreAB Sent: 8/16/2006 12:24:58 PM

As you may have learned in physics class Energy can never ever be destroyed but only converted into other forms

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/16/2006 10:17:11 PM

Fallaci: On the whole, your Majesty, yours has not been a very a happy life. Those you loved have all died: your wife, two daughters. You have lost many of your illusions and many of your dreams. But you must, I imagine, have accumulated great wisdom, and of this I ask: How does Haile Selassie view death?

Selassie: What? View What?

Fallaci: Death your Majesty.

Selassie: Death, Death? Who is this woman? Where does she come from? What does she want? Enough, go away, ca suffit! Ca suffit!!

Death is irrelevant, Life is the only thing that matters.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Bro Dominiq Yehyah Anbesa Sent: 8/17/2006 6:17:11 AM

Ises

Further when you read the wisdom books in the OT(including pseudoapogrypha) you will read, that JAH did not create death and that the death is for those who believe in it. overstand that.

But still I am curious about how to deal with corps in an only Nazarites community.
I hope the question is not taken disrespectful, but what happens to corps in the Bobo Camp, or especially to those of Immanuel in 1994? Please forgive I all those who are offended by this question.

SELAH

Messenger: RAS B Sent: 8/17/2006 10:14:21 AM

HOLY MOSIS I

Rastafari neba die bot lib foriver.dat is dat

Jah arise an di wicketman scatta
Fya

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I