Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1584&start_row=21

What happened to the Foundation?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ Salvation Sent: 7/11/2015 2:56:04 PM

E.A.B.I.C - A GOVERNMENT SET BY OUR FATHER AND RECOGNIZED BY HIS MAJESTY KING SELASSIE I

In understanding the government set by our Father King Emmanuel Charles Edwards we have to understanding the term government itself. Listening to the Legal Councel for the UNIA the brethren broke down some components needed to form a government.

1. A declaration of independence is needed

2. A banner or flag

3. A Constitution

4. Recognition from other nations etc

Now our Father in his genius has indeed covered all of these aspects in which I will get into. With these aspects covered we have to realize that the EABIC IS a governement in actuality and not just rhetorically.

Aspect 1, declaration of independence, this was done on the 1st of March 1958 when Dada convened the 21 day seminar when gathered 3,000 souls to form this Government. Not only was there a significant number of people present to declare this independence, the governor of Jamaica, Hugh Foote was also present to hear such declaration.For in 1957 Hugh Foote in his outgoing speech said that the people in jamaica were free to govern themselves. Prince Emmanuel rallied 3000 Ethiopians in jamaica to assert their nationality as Ethiopians and to demand theri right to a nationality.

Aspect 2. A flag representing the nation and/or government. Naturally InI have our banners red black and green red gold and green with the R and Lion symbols respectively.

Aspect 3. A constitution, this aspect as again been covered by the constitution set by the General outlining the laws and principles which govern this kingdom.

The last aspect mentioned is recognition from other governements which is vitally imporatant. Even U.S in her early days needed such recognition to declare herself independent. Morrocco was the first nation to recognize US independence thus making the US able to declare herself free from Britain.Now as I mentioned before the governor of then Jamaica decalred the people were free to govern themselves and also was present at the convention which led to the formation of this Congress. Emperor Haile Selassie I as well as a head of state recognized our claim to independence and to our Ethiopian nationality. And we now must even understand the importance of the Nigerian flag as well as the United Nations flying on our Foundation.

The EABIC technically is the only organ in Rastafari who has a legally recognizable government, a government within a government established by our President General Holy Emmanuel I Selassie I Jah RasTafari. Now it is up to InI Bobo Shanti to rectify this government and have it as a fully functioning governement. We need everyone who have on turban declaring themselves to do WORK. Jah says even if its just to carry a stone we need to do something dont care how small or insignificant it may look. We have to save ourselves and the generations to come we are in the fiery furnace my lord and empress let us save ourselves for it is a self save judgment everything has been set by the Genius Jah RasTafari

Messenger: reasoningtime Sent: 7/11/2015 6:07:46 PM

man bring the official political party of bobo ashanti to germany and i will support it in every way.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 22

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I