Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1571&start_row=1

Live Reasoning discussion August 1, 2006

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 7/24/2006 3:38:29 PM

Greetings in the name of the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

I bring it up to discuss a movement to give I and I some slack in this setting, which for I is the United States.

TOO MANY TIMES HAVE I AND I BEEN PERSECUTED FOR A JAH GIVEN HERB! Let's spark somethin. Let I and I make a stand.

Bob Marley say, "Get up stand up, Stand up for your right."

Well I say stand up! I and I deserve the right and deserve to not be Downpressed by people that can come out say that "Ganja Bad, It illegal, U gonna go to jail if u smoke this." FIYA BUN DAT!

I an I need to stand up. If anything we need to try. Jah urge us to smoke herb, well how can we do that if we on probation or even in jail gettin urine screens all the time. Its no good. I and I can change it.

So, lets stand up for what we got. I and I can and shall rise up.

But let us reason on August 1st over this topic. Have no doubts.

Let Jah arise, and let all those that hate Jah now be scatta'd. One Blessed Iternal Love and Much Raspect to all fellow dreads.
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I
Brethren Nicholas I

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/24/2006 9:53:02 PM

You know I have to be honest, but the biggest problem for people who want to see ganja freed, is people who smoke. Not InI, but those who are chasing the high and munchies adn all the other folly that somehow got mixed up with ganja. BURN! But marijuana smokers need to become educated about the plant, in its history, its chemical makeup, its affect on the human body and its process, and just being more overall mature about it. Too many stoners and hippies. I have actually met people who say they "smoke weed to feel stupid"??? to much folly.

Messenger: Brethren Nicholas I Sent: 7/24/2006 11:37:39 PM

I dont abuse I and I herbs. Jah provide. Ganja is such a privelage and for I, is absolutely nothing to use out of context in the name of RasTafarI. But I do hear the I on the fact that there are people out there that smoke to "be high" and straight veg out, unlike I and I that take the path of giving thanks and Ises for what Jah provide.

I feel that this topic can arise a bit of controversy while in the midst of discussion, but, I still feel that it is a necessary topic to maybe help I and I on the road of life, seen? I think that if this movement is discussed and reasoned on through and through Jah Idren, itll spark somethin. I have hope and personally, I am sick of Babylon havin control of a plant, provided by Jah, growing out of Mother Earth, that frankly, is not as bad they presume and brainwash people with.

and I own devotion to free the Ganja is not motivation from the high and munchies, it powered by Jah Faith and common sense. One way not to go about this matter is by negative thoughts or attacks against brethren.

I appreciate the I response, and I will take to this matter with open mind. Much Love.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I