Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=157&start_row=21

Wisdom Weed vs Babylon

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/16/2004 7:25:03 PM

olegallis are you understand

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/16/2004 7:26:07 PM

I HOP IT is OVERSTOOD.
JAH LOVE

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/17/2004 9:33:45 AM

Psalm 23
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

this one psalm if taking to most full overstanding will save the
NATION JAH LOVE PEOPLE JAH LIVE PUT IT ON!!!!!!!!!!

thanks mom

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/17/2004 10:46:48 AM

I did also read that Dennis forsythe compilation, it was not his own words it was reasonings from rastas, healing of the nations. Yes he did gave a good reasoning about ganja but it is not practible.
I haven't experience tha energy I personally or from someone else. the only energy i can prove is comming from selasie's words. He didn't reason repatriation but Him only say ,there is a land down there in ithiopia i'm giving to africans who will leave diaspora. It did happened and till today we see rastas from diaspora happily and healthly living there!
You all and all the while speak about the Herb can you give any thing which was fulfilled by the energy from it, than smilling for a while.
Let's work hard and leave diaspora for our land in africa not only smoking and smilling for a while and still starving in foreign land.
Mloyi.

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/17/2004 12:29:20 PM

I would love to hear why Nefertiti the I don't choose to offend the I livity to Babylon. I understand exactly what the I is saying, that it is like a pre-emptive strike.
I always have thought that it is good to bring new ideas to people. That way the Father can use me to teach those people the truth. It is not that I feel the need to get their moral support so that I can feel good about my choices, but it is that I like to bring new ideas to them for their own benefit.
The other part of it is that we are living among people. So it is good for peace that everybody get to appreciate the other person point of view, so we should try to make those who can't see Africa to still appreciate how I and I see things. It make life easier for I and I when others do not fight against I actions. The only way they will stop fighting I lifestyle is when they see it as no longer harmful to them, so that should be a mission for I and I.
Do the I's think I am being naive to think that I and I can teach the people to accept Rastafari as different from them and still that they would live in peace with I and I? I think that we can still live among them and have different ways from them and that they would accept us. I look around in the world and see that even those caught up in Babylon do accept people with different lifestyles. They might laugh and scorn, but the point I'm making is that they do accept other people right to live how they choose, so long as it don't interfere with them.
I found out the main reason why the court say that Rastas should not use herb freely is that they feel it would be detrimental to society. They feel that others would take it up too.
Do the congregation feel that it is good to leave the people in their folly as Nefertiti say. Or is it better to go on the offensive, spreading I and I view?
I don't suggest any stress, just to move forward with a plan and to actually take it to the world instead of just sit down and say we leave everything to Jah. Obviously it is in His hands but that only make me fight more to show the people, because that mean He is with me when I go out and teach.

Messenger: mdjonas Sent: 1/17/2004 12:32:58 PM

Most of I and I see the herb as more than smiling for a while. Those who see it just that way have no reason to fight for it. Those who see it as healing see great reason to fight for it, because it help us to come closer to oursleves. Not that it bring us to ourself, but it help. Everything help, but it is only Jah who do it.
I see plenty thing Jah perform in I through the use of the herb. Like food Jah use to sustain I and light Jah make to let I see, the her b I Father use in I mental, to help I to be free.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 1/17/2004 3:10:27 PM

Greetings,

Peter, I mentioned some things earlier that I received through the energy from herb. Reasoning with the mind is one of them. A First Nations man and I used Ganja and sat in front of eachother and reasoned through I and I mind. Our conversation by mouth afterwards confirmed what we reasoned through our mind. Also, I have called on whirlwind, lightning and earthquake with the help of Ganja.

And I also use Ganja when I heal people through acupressure points. I can sense where the points are with my fingers, and Ganja makes this sensation more sensitive so it is easier to find the points.

And all the other things I have mentioned in I other posts about Ganja show what I receive through its energy. The I maybe haven't experienced these things, but I have, and many others have also.

Jonas, some people can accept I and I even though their ways are different. But Babylon doesn't like what I and I can show the people, because they don't want people looking to God or depending on God. They want people to depend on them, so that they can continue to reap where they don't sow.

So I think that it is good for I and I to speak of our ways to those who our vibes show us to speak. Those that can hear will hear.

Bless,

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/17/2004 4:56:28 PM

Blessed Love Jah rasta Far I

Love ras jonas. Clearly i site Forsythe's book, not compiliation. In the BOOk the ras reasons about his healing journey.

InI not pursuade the i to ganja or not. That is the I. INI don't fight...let alone to pursuade ones of JAH. People chose own values based on the same thing ini know. INI reason yes, but that reasoning is to glorify INI, not I. INI not about "missionary" work to save the "heathen". Man cannot save man. INI livity is to speak truth in every situation.

Site the idea of the herb making i "smile for awhile" is foolishness. ganja no magic-no joke-it is healing to site awareness of things that seem to be irrelevant to I but relevant to INI. Every material concept is a compilation of details. This computer for example is useless without the electricity, or the little buttons, or the simple wires inside. It is useless without eyes to site it, or knowledge to turn it on and mind to overstand and fingers to push the buttons. Site. It is only useful with all the parts working properly. We may think it as simple as turning it on, but it isn't. If ones don't overstand that, then when something not doing its thing, then the whole thing is nothing.

Ganja for INI opens mind to all I-reation in a natural rythym. It is like exploding all I molecules to all and bringing the vibe INI seeking. To disolve into all of nature. (Like that vision that Ark I shared of the drop being the ocean). This is power to overstand reasons for WHY what HAS happened and to BE with it NOW and know HOW the FUTURE. not a time schedule, but a timeless schedule.

The ganja heals INI to site possibilities in a quiet mind and spirit and body without the noise of time, space, limitations of man.

That takes INI to unite the diaspora. It is not just a physical thing because u, me, he, she may not live to site that,,,INI site that unity in spirit NOW THEN and TOMORROW cause that SPIRIT is keeping Africa from total ahnilation. Site ?

INI site that the ras is siting the promised land of Africa and that is blessed. But getting on a plane today and landing in Addia Abba the same questions be there with the I. Africa the land is not a majical place where everything is milk and honey. The thing that needs to be done is everywhere.

There is a struggle within the movement as to which is more essential spirit or the physical to repatriate.. that is the i to know for self and to do what the I destiny is for that. each of us is like that portion alone, but the destiny is the ONENESS.

It is a mystic thing brother jonas. I want to give it to the I, yet it is a thing that the must seek and overstand for the i self.It is not a thing anyhow, it is a knowing. This is not opposition to the i, a reasoning for strenghtening.

AS i site,, I meditation is not to offend. Often in I blessed in extreme joy of Jah's abundance, a remnant of INI bliss, i may share this with one. If thier eyes and ears are closed to the vibe and i pressure that I must tell, and they "feel" offended I don't want those negative vibes. That I know is I weakness, cause nothing can stop JAH love. Yet I am not to be boastful of this blessing so it is with AWARENESS that jah put the truth in I mouth at INI time.

The earth is mystical and man doesn't overstand often the time and spacial aspect of it because man is tied to dates calenders and clocks. Jah crated seasons, days and nights....Awareness of how to move at this time under these circumstances..Everything In jah time and that is to be ready in oneness, not a oraganization of i making ...but of JAH whichi INI already i-rated.

So one love brethern
KNOW yourself.......
It is good that the I questions for the I own overstanding and not blindly follow ANYONE who wants to sell the I beLIEfs.

Haile I Selassie I
JAHHHHHHHHHHHHH RASTA FAR I

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 1/17/2004 5:06:02 PM

Blessed Love Jah Rasta Far I

Ras Ark I, thanks and praises for the i-tation. Yes it is a mystical that INI power to do what I alone cannot do. Yes I, ganja is not essesential, yet it be VITAL.

True reasoning thru minds with the "summary" of tongue later is JAH RASTA FAR I ONENESS>. It is what is so possible but the mind alone just cannot comprehend.

who feels it knows it.

This reasoning is vital too...

Selah....

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/18/2004 7:11:09 AM

Job 38
1 Then the LORD answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said,
2 Who is this that darkeneth counsel by words without knowledge?
3 Gird up now thy loins like a man; for I will demand of thee, and answer thou me.
4 Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
5 Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?
6 Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?
8 Or who shut up the sea with doors, when it brake forth, as if it had issued out of the womb?
9 When I made the cloud the garment thereof, and thick darkness a swaddlingband for it,
10 And brake up for it my decreed place, and set bars and doors,
11 And said, Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
12 Hast thou commanded the morning since thy days; and caused the dayspring to know his place;
13 That it might take hold of the ends of the earth, that the wicked might be shaken out of it?
14 It is turned as clay to the seal; and they stand as a garment.
15 And from the wicked their light is withholden, and the high arm shall be broken.
16 Hast thou entered into the springs of the sea? or hast thou walked in the search of the depth?
17 Have the gates of death been opened unto thee? or hast thou seen the doors of the shadow of death?
18 Hast thou perceived the breadth of the earth? declare if thou knowest it all.
19 Where is the way where light dwelleth? and as for darkness, where is the place thereof,
20 That thou shouldest take it to the bound thereof, and that thou shouldest know the paths to the house thereof?
21 Knowest thou it, because thou wast then born? or because the number of thy days is great?
22 Hast thou entered into the treasures of the snow? or hast thou seen the treasures of the hail,
23 Which I have reserved against the time of trouble, against the day of battle and war?
24 By what way is the light parted, which scattereth the east wind upon the earth?
25 Who hath divided a watercourse for the overflowing of waters, or a way for the lightning of thunder;
26 To cause it to rain on the earth, where no man is; on the wilderness, wherein there is no man;
27 To satisfy the desolate and waste ground; and to cause the bud of the tender herb to spring forth?
28 Hath the rain a father? or who hath begotten the drops of dew?
29 Out of whose womb came the ice? and the hoary frost of heaven, who hath gendered it?
30 The waters are hid as with a stone, and the face of the deep is frozen.
31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
32 Canst thou bring forth Mazzaroth in his season? or canst thou guide Arcturus with his sons?
33 Knowest thou the ordinances of heaven? canst thou set the dominion thereof in the earth?
34 Canst thou lift up thy voice to the clouds, that abundance of waters may cover thee?
35 Canst thou send lightnings, that they may go and say unto thee, Here we are?
36 Who hath put wisdom in the inward parts? or who hath given understanding to the heart?
37 Who can number the clouds in wisdom? or who can stay the bottles of heaven,
38 When the dust groweth into hardness, and the clods cleave fast together?
39 Wilt thou hunt the prey for the lion? or fill the appetite of the young lions,
40 When they couch in their dens, and abide in the covert to lie in wait?
41 Who provideth for the raven his food? when his young ones cry unto God, they wander for lack of meat.

for thoughs that smoke and thoughs how do not

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I