Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=157&start_row=31

Wisdom Weed vs Babylon

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Benji Sent: 1/18/2004 9:38:47 AM

Ark I write: And when I say Use Ganja, I mean to use it properly, and make use of the energy it provides, not just to smoke it and vegitate, but to smoke it and levitate your mind.

On reflection there is a deeper truth in all that. I not make judgement against people who use herb for pleasure but I&I know that it can help build deeper oneness with Jah. But I also see many who smoke and are not seeking Rastafari consciousness but are wary of Babylon control. And even without knowing it they sometimes give thanks for Jah creation through their actions. It is evidence that Jah created the herb so it can help create consciousness and oneness.

That is I&I experience. I&I gain a more open mind to explore deeper and then I discover Jah guidance which lead I to a better overstanding of the freedom and order HIM give as blessings. Ganja can help I focus time spiritually on raising I consciousness above Babylon & towards Jah. But I also agree that it not necessary for overstanding. What is important is purity which I&I find in all parts of Jah creation, not just herb.
Benji

Messenger: the rock Sent: 1/18/2004 9:43:32 AM

truth

Messenger: peter mloyi Sent: 1/20/2004 11:36:35 AM

Rastafari! i'n'i feel like i'm sitting round a binghi fire and reasonning. We speak a lot of things here it is good as it builds and i can see how rastas are serious with this.
I'm rastaman and proud of it. I feel like be a watchman in the house of Jah than all the earth to be mine. Rastafari!
We can't deny the mightyness of the herb as it is called. The medicinal value of it no other tree can match, Economical it is beter than oil for it's products.but we don't have to abuse it.
I can't deny the power of it my brother Ark I said of acupressure he is experiencing. And by nature we are not all the same.It is a mighty power it can give but almost all of them who experienced it can't handle it to be productive to the society in large.
yes it is also a safest substance a human can use compared to cigarretes, alcohol and drugs but we still have to depend on Jah's guidance.
I respect the herb and still wondering why babylon is putting such a pressure to such a important creation.
I had learn a lot about it but my observation are different from what i expected from it as i said before.
I will respect all of your reasoning as long as you don't offend i personally as the mission of the forum.
Let's seek the truth for our freedom.
Rastafari.
mloyi.

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 5/1/2006 2:08:17 PM

greetings bredren an sistren
in the name of Jah Ras Tafari, H>I>M> Haile Selassie I.

I and I can be risin above Babylon. Please eryone know dat the herb is a Jah privelage. With da herb comes a risin in Jahs faith. Even if trouble do come, it still nothing to fret on. Just know that Jah knows....ever and ever

when Babylon be givin I some nonsense and troubles, I hear this song in my head ringin as loud as can be:

Oy, we no fear no one,
tell dem SEND me a true Rasta man,
Oy, we no fear no Babylon,
tell dem SEND me a true Ganja man!

She be short, but sweet. its enough in some points to get i and i through some altercation with babylon. and if dat no work, sing a bhingi song like rivers of babylon....ne ting to get da head right.

Dont let Babylon be puttin a lid over what I and I do...because its what Jah prefers. anytime the I be smokin a spliff, give thanks, kick back, and feel I-rey. but let not thyself just vegg out, embrace the Ites that be givin, let Jah push away your worry with da:

Oy, we no fear no one,
tell dem SEND me a true Rasta man,
Oy, we no fear no Babylon,
tell dem SEND me a true Ganja man!

what i be sayin is dat the I cannot let negativity and paranoia get the best of the I. I and I know dat no mattter what is to happen anyways, Jah knows...Jah knows.

Peace and blessings
in da name of H.I.M.
Jah Ras Tafari
Haile Selassie I

Irey Iditation

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 34

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I