Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1567&start_row=1

InI GIVE THANKS ON THIS HOLA DAY

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 7/23/2006 12:10:31 PM

ONE BLESSED LOVE

InI give thanks and praises on this Hola Day, when "JAH didst send a plentiful rain" unto a thirsting humanity.

On this day in 1892 in the province of Harar in Ithiopia was born unto this world Tafari Makonnen, InI Own Ivine Majesty, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, Root of David, Seed of Solomon, Power of the Hola Trinity, Earth's Rightful Ruler, Elect of JAH, Light of this world, Ababajohni, the Almighty I, King Alpha/Queen Omega, Ancient of Days, EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI!

May the LOVE of the MOST HIGH be with each and every one of InI in I goin out and comin in, forIver. Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/23/2006 1:11:30 PM

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Lives and Reigns Iternally.

For all those in the Toronto, Canada area. There is a Nyahbinghi gathering at sherwood park near Mount Pleasant and Eglinton. Gathering starts at 4pm until 10pm. Just follow the sound of the drums.

View Map

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 7/23/2006 5:18:42 PM

O Give thanks to Jah Rastafari for he is good,and greatly to be praise.Unto us a child was born and the government was on his shoulders,he is great and mighty,the peace maker,earth rightfuler ruler,the divine emperor,the savior,head creater.The lord Jah Rastafari live,he is the longest liver.Selahssie i Earth day!

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I