Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1566&start_row=1

one more question

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/23/2006 5:03:36 AM

I also have a question about the 12 tribes prophet gad interview. I am still learning, so I ask this in a learning reasonment. In his interview he said that he is a christian rastafari(something like that). That HIM is not the messiah. Now, he was the head of the 12 tribes, I don't overstand his reasonment. Is this how all 12 tribe see it? How can this be? In I previous post, I spoke of a dear sistren who also believes this. I do not agree, but I still respect her. If In I argue, I n I cannot learn from each other. She doesn't see him as the messiah as well. Once again, look forward to ones and ones reasonment. Personally, I don't agree with this, but wander what ones and ones think.

Many say that selassie was a christian so that is why he isnot viewed as the messiah. Just wandering what ones and ones think bout this? Give thanx

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 7/25/2006 10:19:56 AM

Where is the interview? I mean it's URL.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/25/2006 11:40:42 AM

Yes, that is the philosophy of the twelve tribes of Israel. They see Selassie I as a great man, but not as God.

There may be some people from twelve tribes of Israel that see RasTafarI as God, but it is not the official policy set out by Vernon Carrington (Gad).

Many people of the twelve tribes of Israel say

----------------------
greetings in the name of Jesus Christ who has revealed himself through the personality of His Imperial Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie
----------------------

Many people of the twelve tribes of Israel see Selassie I as the Man who led them to Jesus Christ

I see Selassie I as the Almighty.

Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Iternal God.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: Natty Kongo Sent: 7/25/2006 7:58:35 PM

Amenhotep

IanI Redeemer and Saviour didnt come as no Lamb to be slaughtered by de cannibals who wann drink him blood n eat him flesh. seen. HIM come as de KING as prophesed. HIM come as de LION to conquer him foes. HIM come to claim him inheritance as eHarth Rightful Ruler. seen. and HIM come thru da womb of a woman. seen. didnt fall from de sky like de fairy tale sayers were sayin n are still foolishly ranting bout. seen. so we RASTAFARI ah seh wit one voice... JAH forever bless de girl child oh. as long as she deh, I deh. as long as I deh,n IanI knw dat JAH deh. so dem cant eat IanI flesh and drink IanI blood like dem do to de lambs, nomo. seen.
all de action ah unfoldin and prophesy ah revealed and fulfilled in dis ya time yet ones still under de curse of de zomies ah still looking to de skies for dem salvation. fools. Selassie is de ALMIGHTY!

''I see Selassie I as the Almighty.
Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I Iternal God.''
----Ark I

de I sight it as it was. as it is. n how it shall ever be. JAH Bless thy sight me Lion.

JAH! Rastafari! One Black Lion Heart Everytime!

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/26/2006 4:17:21 AM

Give thanx, even tho ones and ones may belong to one order or not, it is good to learn bout all. Atleast, for I.

I have a question again. I never heard the speech, but I was told by many that when Selassie came to Jamaica, he told the rasta idrens not to worship him for he is not god.
I am just wandering if anyone heard this speech? Give thanx

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I