Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1564&start_row=1

What can I and I do?

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 7/22/2006 10:37:15 AM

greetings with Iternal Love and Raspect

I bring this up for I own Overstanding. But last March, Babylon come to I school and start stirrin up all this nonsense about one of I friends. After they dealt with I friend, they come askin questions about I.

So they search I things and they find a half ounce of some Kind Herb in I car in a bag. They made I admit to having and possesing the herb which eventually had I put on probation unfortunately.

Now, I and I Love smokin herb. But when it comes down to it with the drug screens and all, what can I say about testing positive when ganja a part of I and I Livity? I know that what ever happens is in H.I.M. hands and I am ready for what cards may be delt to I.

Is there something that I can do to prevent all this anamosity over His Blessed Herbs? maybe so i dont have to quit smokin ya know? Does it matter to Babylon whether or not I and I Rasta?

Any input what so ever is greatly appreciated. One Blessed Love.

Selah

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/23/2006 5:13:40 AM

Greetings, I hope things are working out with the I situation. I think I n I really need to inite again and push for the law to be passed again.
In 1992, Clinton passed a law allowing native americans to smoke peyote and rastafarians to smoke ganja for "religous" reasoning. But, soon after it was abolished.
This law needs to be passed again, but it takes strong inity for that to happen. But earth is red hot, so it won't be easy. How is ur friend doing?

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 7/23/2006 10:30:31 AM

I friend is in a better situation than I which I am greatful for. He doesnt need this type of thing to pressure and stress him on top of what already does seen?

But, yes I. I and I need to strive for those rights. Rasta reasoning is a great thing. Much wisdom is brought to the table during resoning. But if the I has any Ideas or a quick layout to get a movement started, Please I sistren, let I help the I with it.

I and I can do anything with Jah in I and I Hearts. Ises for the response. One Blessed Iternal Love. I and I need to start that movement.

RasTafarI Haile Selassie I

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I