Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1554&start_row=11

Rases and Israelites

1 - 1011 - 16
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 7/17/2006 10:09:03 AM

What is important here, is that there are 12 Tribes and 144 thousand of us moving on.
What is important here, is that the Torah came before the Bible and Kemet came before the Torah.
What is important here, is that Moses was a prince of Kemet.
What is important here, is that the Hebrews were Kemetans who were called foreigners because of their mixed ancestry.
What is important here, is that Hebrew and Kemtic languages are almost identical.
What is imporant here, is that before Kemet was Nubia and Kush, these are Ethiopian civilizations.

The truth of the matter is, your ancestry was decided for you before you got here.
You cannot hope to be rightious because of your bloodline.
You cannot hope to be saved because your ancestors were persecuted.
You cannot hope to be dammed because your ancestors were persecuters.
You are an individual, if you deserve something it is because you have earned it.
Your ancestors will not recieve redemption through you, although you may recieve redemption because of things they have taught you.

Where, when and how are not important to someone who knows that. Someone who knows that is only concerned with being ready for that when it gets here.
Find me a text that says you can know where, when and how.

Let's talk about questions that can be answered in the time we have left especially since for many of you, this really is the end. Hence the fear, the urgency and the ill tempermant. Those of us that know, are so happy the days is near. We cannot wait to be rid of the burden of the ignorant, the evil and the unworthy. We rejoyce is the coming end to our struggle. We watch the wicked perish with humility and satisfaction, we have not yet begun to fight. We are waiting for the signal, we are waiting for the end, we are ready.
Warriors will fight, leaders will lead, justice will be served.
The angels are here
The demons are here
If you are stil asking about the details the you can be sure that you have missed it.
You are not going to make it if you're not already there.
The time is now, whatever you were supposed to do is either done or being done, if your not doing it then we don't need you.

Messenger: kc366 Sent: 7/17/2006 11:53:53 AM

Empress N

Give thanks for the reply. Your determination of what’s important and what’s not was brazenly outlined. Thank you.

Yeah, Nubia preceded KMT, but can you prove it? Bold statements are baseless without supportive sources. Please feel free to compose your diatribes, but one has to really question intent here. For instance, in addition to other harshly written text you’ve inked, to suggest “I am not needed” is an ill conceived and a hasty conclusion of my growth state / stage. Despite this unkindness, I forgive. However, Has it occurred to you that I’ve already been elected? No, you never asked. Tsk, tsk, poor tact and Stateliness.

Can we revisit the central topic of this thread?; I’m here to learn …

BTW, I think piety that borders on radicalism is a waste of chakra.

Messenger: Empress Nzingha Sent: 7/17/2006 12:24:08 PM

kc366

Do you realize that you've just admitted to not doing your job? What would cause you to take my statment so personally?

I'm afraid I don't know what this means: "However, Has it occurred to you that Ive already been elected? No, you never asked." also please define what you mean by this statment : "BTW, I think piety that borders on radicalism is a waste of chakra." as for the rest of the post:

Read, DR. CHEIKH ANTA DIOP & THE AFRICAN ORIGIN OF EGYPTIAN CIVILIZATION
Read, BASIL DAVIDSON
Really any anthropological study of the Nile River can tell you that it starts in Ethiopia, therefore any peoples following the Nile River would come from South to North.
Kush and Nubia were great (as in large and wealthy) cities of the anchient world, they are also both South of what is now called Egypt.
The writing on the walls of Kemet say that the inhabitants came from the south along the Nile River.

The intent of the post was to remind the Idren that religion is supposed to help you grow spiritually. Therefore no one religion could be the absolute truth. Only Spirit is the absolute truth. You should already know what's important, how else could you survive? Intrinsic knowledge is given to every being, meaning everything comes into the world knowing its purpose.
Humanity has the unique adaptation of teaching our young to forget it. Humanity teaches children that they are ignorant and cannot possibly know who they are. That in fact every person must spend a lifetime searching for themselves. This is a religious ideal, not a spiritual one.
If you, here and now in these times, are not doing what you are supposed to be doing we don't need you. If you know who you are and your doing your job, this statement seams perfectly reasonable and thoroughly logical.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/18/2006 12:10:30 AM

Kc366 All raspect due bredren, but this sis knows about African Istory, and about Kemet. We know that this is true. For civilization flowed down the river nile not up.

Bless

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 7/18/2006 8:14:39 AM

Greetings I brethren

Iternal Love from I to all. Much Raspect as dread said. Jah Love and Jah guidance to all of Imanity.

Selassie I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/19/2006 11:48:03 PM

KC, regarding your question, some say this and some say that, but I say that I trod is to learn from the Creator Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I and be One.

Before all is RasTafarI Haile Selassie I, during all is RasTafarI Haile Selassie I and after all is RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

RasTafarI people are Haile Selassie I. KC, instead of being offended by the things Nzingha said, learn from it. What is important for I and I to know is who I and I are, what I and I place is and what I and I must do, everything else is vanity. As Solomon say in Ecclesiastes:

-----------
Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
-----------

Live for the Creator and you will be One with the Creator, every good thing will be added unto you.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 16

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I