Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1553&start_row=1

NY-CT Rastafari?

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: uriela Sent: 7/12/2006 4:27:25 PM

bit of background:

im a 26 year old follower of rastafari who has lost her way associating with the wrong element and am looking to link up with like minded people to find my way back on the path. i live in CT pretty close to ny.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/12/2006 4:34:13 PM

Bless!

There is a Bobo Tabernacle in CT. I dont know the address, but if you make a link with the bredren at Abyssinia Ancient City 2 in Philly, they will be able to give you the full deal.

818 South Street, Philly PA 215-451-1975

Link them cause they go to Vermont, NY, and the Tabby in CT.

Bless

Messenger: uriela Sent: 7/12/2006 5:32:36 PM

thank you for such a quick response!

bless and love!

Messenger: kc366 Sent: 7/13/2006 12:38:45 PM

Dreadnut

Is the tabernacle in CT large? Who is the presiding Priest(s)?

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/13/2006 4:00:46 PM

Thats something I am not to sure about. It is fairly large and I know that it gets many attendents especially for His Majesty EarthLight Ilabration. The Bobo Camp in JA, administers the preists to this congress so its Ifficial.

Highest of High

Messenger: prophecy Sent: 7/23/2006 5:21:33 AM

greetings, I live in kingston ny, not far from conneticut. I know an empress, never met her(just online), she invited I to a sabbath gathering. Has the I made it to the gathering yet? Anytime the I want to link up and reason here is I email. empress4iva@yahoo.com or myspace/prophecy. Keep firm, sometimes I n I get off path and stumble, I n I not perfect. Keep firm and all is a lesson and tests. Many blessings to the I and I family.

prophecy

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I