Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1548&start_row=1

When I and I confront anomosity with open mind and strong heart.

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 7/10/2006 9:51:05 AM

Greetings to all of Jah Idren

When InI get into these heated conversations about whats what...there is nothing really that we can do. At those points the human body reacts on impulses of how you feel. One thing I know can be done is Itinuing to be humble in Jah's sight and I and I's word of mouth.

When I and I stand for what's right instead of being trampled, that makes us stronger in I body, spirit, and mind. Those are the times where InI reality may seem off because we got deez people on power trips trying make the world evolve around em, BUT InI know the Life be run by The Most High Jah RasTafarI, Haile I Selassie I.

All InI need to do is overstand that nothing can be that something that is to anger Oneself to the point of The I changing what I and I live for, seen? When we let these petty little tidbits of drama that man create get to I and I and break InI Iditation of Heart, it puts us in a foul place that I will refer to as Satan's wicked forces of evil trying to destroy I and I.

I dont want the I to be in a that foul place later in time because I just had this argument with this one cat that made me step back and check out what was really goin on. I dont want to be negative, I dont want other people to be negative toward I, and I dont want the I to be negative either. It no good for InI.

Like a great man once said, "Just can't live that negative way, So let's make room for a positive day!" That's where InI need to be, always and forever. Let not the wicked trample on the I or other I's. Stand up for your right to live on this Earth as a complete Equal. InI Jah soldiers, and It time to trod on I brethren an sistren, LET INI GO TO ZION WHERE WE GOT NO EVIL FORCES, LET INI FOREVER LIVE WITH JAH, EVERYWHERE, FOREVER, IN INI HEARTS. blessed be.

selah

Messenger: gideon Sent: 7/11/2006 10:53:24 PM

I appreciate what you're saying.
On the other hand, he who wait for the right time to do something will wait forever and never do anything. So INI sometimes that the things I say may have something not so nice in it, but INI speak still. Once I reason with a positive mind and a upful spirit then it don't really matter how I feel about the thing I am saying, or the feelings that might come up when I see what people are doing and saying. That is all very inconsequential.
So INI don't necessarily avoid argument, but for sure INI do not love to be in a arguing situation or feel any physical and mental anguish due to the vibes not feeling so good as we would like. In the end, when INI need to say something, it willbe said, and INI don't make pain and nice vibes and smiling a reason to stop from saying what INI heart lead I to say. Seen.
So big up to that vibes the I push, but I still take it in some way as a form of argument, seen. Nothing but love, but I fight in love, with my brothers and those against I. Natural thing. It is a must. Only when all things are full then that will cease completely.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I