Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1547&start_row=1

Question for the Rases

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: kc366 Sent: 7/9/2006 4:01:40 PM

Greetings all royal sons and daughters:

I consider myself a Ras.

Can anyone clear up the confusion associated with His Divine Majesty's statements? There seems to have been various reports where HDM said he wasn't God.

If HDM made these statements, why then do the Rases continue to venerate HDM?

Messenger: Rasteca Sent: 7/9/2006 4:21:26 PM

One reason being that one who proclaims himself to be God is a false prophet. If H.I.M. proclaimed himself as such, would have been blasphemy.
When asked about Rastafarians in Jamaica, H.I.M. said they are true in what they believe and pure in heart.

Messenger: kc366 Sent: 7/9/2006 4:29:59 PM

Give thanks for the reply.

Is your opinion on "blasphemy" shared by other Rases as a reason why HDM refrained from such statements?

Messenger: zionI Sent: 7/10/2006 12:15:01 AM

His majesty's Words:

"A house built on granite and strong foundations, not even the onslaught of pouring rain, gushing torrents, and strong winds will be able to pull down. Some people have written the story of my life, representing as truth what in fact derives from ignorance, error, or envy; but they cannot shake the truth from its place, even if they attempt to make others believe it.

At this hour, when I have found occasion and time to write the story of my life, I preface my writing by presenting the following prayer to my Creator and then continue this work.

O Lord, almighty in whom there is no weakness, eternal in whom there is no transience; in admiring Your work as well as Your judgements, a created being, even after much searching, cannot fathom them—except to a limited extent."

InI can only fathom the Almighty in his physical manifestations. The physical world is transient. God is not.

HIM's Divinity is a Gnosis- i.e. a mystical knowledge to be known through the faculty of the heart. The mind is inadequate to understand His magnitude.

Love HIM and you will know HIM.

Jah Ras Tafari.

Messenger: Dread Lion Sent: 7/10/2006 1:45:25 AM

GLORY BE UNTO THE ALMIGHTY I JAH RASTAFARI

Iman have heard, but never verified, that when asked about the Rastafarians HIM said "leave them alone they know what they are doing."

Also, InI notice that Christianity is based more on the interpretation of Jesus' death than on his teachings; Christians focus on who Paul said Jesus was more than on what Jesus said about himself. Jesus never told us he was exactly who the Christians say he is and HIM never proclaimed Himself to be what InI have seen HIM to be.

Messenger: Irey Iditation Sent: 7/10/2006 9:56:59 AM

greetings

yes I. Jah no haffi state the fact as it is. but as the Ible says, many will come in my name and many will not be who or what they say they are. Jah never claim to be so I say Jah be. Selassie I God! Always. I n I are to continue to extend InI roots. Jah guidance to all. One Love...

selah
RasTafarI
Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: Nyah Jahphet Anbassa I Sent: 7/11/2006 11:40:16 AM

Ises

"Iman have heard, but never verified, that when asked about the Rastafarians HIM said "leave them alone they know what they are doing." "

Sista Farika Berhane wrote in an Article about Bongo Watto:
"The highlight of his life was meeting Emperor Haile Selassie I at a banquet at King's House, Jamaica, to which selected Rasses had been invited. Ras Boanerges stated that the Emperor sent an emissary to him to ask him why he wore his head in dreadlocks. Although he knew His Majesty knew the answer to the question he had asked, he nevertheless quoted from Numbers 6, to the Emperor's representative. When the emissary told His Majesty what Ras Boanerges had said His Majesty told the gathering of Jamaican socialites, "Leave them (the Rasses) alone. They know what they are doing." "

Selah

Messenger: Elijah Sent: 7/11/2006 7:46:29 PM

I was born in Poland. One of the countries that HIM visited, and has respect to citizens, as proof there are letters to Polish officials. There were also diplomats during coronation of HIM.
One infame book came also from the hands of Polish writer titled "Emperor", this book is popular between HIM oposers.

Why I am writing about this facts? Becouse I want to show you how far His Name went in to the World.

It would be no matter for me, if I didn't know that HIM ever exist on this planet, like still billions don't know about it until this times.
But from the time I read about HIM, and I read what Marcus propheted about HIM, and I Iverstund what thats it meens to the world, and what sing it is to the world, I am thinking about it and try to find the answares.

There is order of Reason and Heart that is asking I for true.

Until the mercy of Lord will not open my eyes to TRUE,
I will don't know it.

Revelation is sayin
That there will be King of Kings and the Lord of Lord
Conquering Lion from the Tribe of Juda,
and for I there is no question who it is?

HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HIM was the Man promised to all of us
and JAH gave us the promised King
we should follow His directions
thats our King and Prophet
Who lead I and I to Zion

Blessed is Haile Sellasie I for All His Love to the World
Blessed is Jah for All His Love to the World
He gave us King of Kings

Look at the Rasta
Look at the Fruits their give
I am asking and I know the answare
You should know now the answare too

I will say me know
I will say me don't know
There is no Man of Flash and Blood
who knows JAH secrets

I am here to say
He will come again
Don't be blind
Don't say "it's our God"
JAH is GOD of EveryOne!!!

I Elias I the One at the Right Time

Thank You JAH for giveing I courage

Messenger: kc366 Sent: 7/11/2006 8:57:38 PM

Yes, I understand JAH traveled the earth and everyone recognized HDM. But was this recognition because he was an appointed dignitary or because of HDM's title or some other reason?

Also, I've read several secondary sources explaining how during HDM's coronation, Her Majesty Queen Elisabeth II bowed before HDM. Did she even attend HDM's coronation or did she send representation of her crown that prostrated? The facts surrounding this are very sketchy. Can anyone validate this?

I know the truth of JAH, because he occupied the same spatial and temporal time as Emmanuel & Marcus Garvey. There is no mistaking on my behalf. However, to better understand my Royal African ancestry knowing the specifics is helpful.

Messenger: Nefertiti Sent: 9/14/2006 4:15:25 PM

Blessed Love Ras Tafar i Immanuel I Haile I Selassie I

HIM did not need to proclaim.....HIM be, i-vine and that is what ini livity in flesh is manifest live-inity.....

bless

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I