Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1543&start_row=1

Propaganda Culture

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/7/2006 12:55:00 AM

Babylon leads the people by propaganda, the way they have done it is by making propaganda part of the culture. This has always been the way of the downpressors, it has been this way since downpressors first downpressed. But Babylon has mastered it better than anybody before has accomplished. Their propaganda voice brings just enough criticism of the government so that people believe that the propaganda is truthful. And they cycle their scapegoats every few years, and the propaganda voices point at the scapegoats, not at the group that made the decisions. So the group that controls and administers remains the same with slightly different variations and flavours to keep people believing the illusion that there is more than just one government party. Decade after decade adjusting to the changing times, not in the interest of the people, but in the interest of their own power and control.

Babylon's education is the tool they use to set the course of thinking in the children and young adults, their TV and radio are their tools to keep the mindset of the people continuing not in the image of the downpressors, but in the image of people controlled by the downpressors. The people that run the TV and radio stations know what they can and can't say and they keep within the established limits and broadcast the voice of propaganda. Babylon doesn't worry about people saying this and that here and there, because if they aren't heard on the TV and radio, most people will never hear what they say.

One example of the culture of propaganda is that celebrities are not supposed to use their celebrity status to promote views that they have, this is very discouraged, Babylon has even convinced the viewers of propaganda to shun people that do such things. I recently saw part of an interview between Larry King and the Dixie Chicks.

---------------
Larry King: Emily, what about those that say, you're in show business, stick to show business. That's your business. You sing good, sing.

Emily Robison (from Dixie Chicks): Yes. That's what we love to do. Being a musician doesn't take away your right as a citizen to speak your mind. I don't think -- we are not a political band, definitely weren't at the time.

Larry King: You are now.
---------------

So many radio stations refused to play Dixie Chicks songs and Toby Keith, another country singer said, "She's got a big mouth and it just gets her in trouble."

Many times in the past other celebrities have been criticized for speaking something that doesn't coincide with Babylon's propaganda. It is so hard in today's propaganda controlled environment to spread messages that open people's eyes to the truth. People who are celebrities should use the influence they have to open people's eyes, the culture of silence that Babylon has put in their minds needs to be removed so people near and far can hear what they otherwise might not hear.

Ark I
RasTafarI
Haile Selassie I

Messenger: White dread Sent: 7/7/2006 4:47:19 PM

Babylon is working in Holland as well.
Mostly powerfull if the I may say.
Our cabinet has fallen. Meaning that the previous cabinet wasn't good enough and there has to come a new one. First I was kind of glad. a part of babylon was fallen. but then I realized. this is just a game dem play to put more babylon inna our goverment. Dem cabinet wasn't fallen, just cleaned up so thast there could come an worst cabinet. Iman is waiting for the new votes (Iman ain't gonna vote) and see what will be next.

Babylon controls the politics, there is no such thing as voters right. Iman don't believe it. What dem want dem get.
Dem try fi keep us foolish

One Love

Messenger: Natty Roots I Sent: 7/7/2006 6:00:10 PM

Blessings I

I know about the thing the I is talking bout, babylon propaganda is everywhere. Of course politricks is steeped in propaganda, everyone who wants might fe him own benefit uses de propaganda.
The point you made bout TV, do you know this Soap opera...ähm, I think its called seventh heaven. It is full about pro US, pro War propaganda. I realized as someone glorified the US-soldiers works over there in Iraq, and maintained that this is for the benefit of peace.
And also there is whole heap of propaganda about voting. The TV, all mass-media, are a powerful tool in the progress of babylonian downpresson and mind manipulation, its a trap.
Often the propaganda is very subtle, but it is present all the time. walking through the streets, reading the newspaper, watching tv, doin anything. watch out for their greedy mouth.

Messenger: zionI Sent: 7/8/2006 12:24:17 AM

Rastaful brethren I,

Shortly after sighting the I's post, Iman checked a UTube of some comedian from the John Stuart show (Colby or sometrhing) roasting George Bush on a gala evening for Whitehouse correspondents. Bush was sitting right there and this guy was ridiculing him.Everybody was laughing and some looked politely shocked at this man's gall...

This kind of propoganda serves to minimize and trivialize the heinous crimes committed by the masters of men like Bush while at the same time giving the impression that there is freedom of speech. The I's point that it also misdirects attention from the real pepetrators to their peon of the times is well put.

Selassie I guide.

Messenger: Dreadnut Sent: 7/8/2006 1:17:29 AM

Actually Zion I, it was Steven Colbert. And I would hardly call it propaganda. A lot of those jokes didn't get laughed at. Most of the people were pretty pissed off that he said what he did. We can't expect him to go up and rage. He made points clear to a room full of guilty members, that people like me have been dieing to say.

Give thanks for that

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2011 10:30:10 PM

I was Reasoning with a Bredrin tonight that the reason babylon doesn't stop most people from speaking against their system is because they have mastered propaganda to a level where they feel their propaganda is and will continue to be so effective that they don't have to worry about a small minority in a community or on the internet who speak against them.

If certain people's voice get powerful enough to give them concern, they will deal with them one way or another. Either by making them a house slave, or destroying them if they are not able to turn them into a house slave, and/or by using their propaganda to take people away from that thought.

In the people world we live in, freedom of speech is not a sign of true freedom, but is a sign that the nation has mastered propaganda to a point where they can afford giving a little freedom and even use that "freedom" as part of their propaganda illusion.

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 12/19/2011 11:53:12 PM

babylon's media has mastered the art of illusion and deception.

Messenger: bredren aaron Sent: 12/24/2011 6:53:36 AM

Yes I. We are not as free as we'd like to think. Baylon has control on everything they can put they greedful hands on. Recently I heard that the gvt was going to go through every twitter that's been done so they know who's saying what. Baylon likes to make you think we have freedom.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 1/9/2012 8:34:32 PM

Yes I Yes I Yes I

This is something I Majesty constantly warned us against, Propaganda is not only used by Babylon against the people, they also use it against each other to recruit new countries into taking sides and becoming allies in their many unjust Wars, truelly is no honour amongst thieves! ( or maybe thats just what they want I to believe)?

The Rome - Ethiopia war is the perfect example, look how they used propaganda to turn the Ethiopian people against them selves and their own government. I Majesty fought tirelessly to protect his people so they could remain free from fascist colonial rule, yet through Italian manipulation and Propaganda some turned against themselves and culture, not only in the un educated but also some high ranking officials.
Then look how the devils bitch mussolini used propaganda to justify the illegal war amongst other babylon countries saying Mighty Ethiopia needed civilizing. then later trying to convince the league of nations to expell Ethiopia from the league, saying it was under Itallian rule when infact it wasn't. I Majesty went to great lengths to show the world the truth and to expose Rome as the snakes they are.

The Derg used the same tactics turning the same people I Majesty had fought to provide an education for against HIM.

Sometimes I wonder though if people High and Low actually real eyes the Information they are being fed is bullshit but go along with it any way for their own benifit, or if they just resign to living in denial rather than facing the reallity of the system? Guess only RasTafarI knows for sure !

Blessed love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/4/2012 12:10:34 PM

Big thing in the UK at the moment is the Queens jubilee in the uk 2 days public holidays have been declared in order to celebrate this. One thing Ive noticed among I friends and family is ones who have never had any time for the so called royal family all of a sudden have turned royalist, the reason for this is tell lie vision, the media train has gotten hold of this and pushed it onto the masses, All of a sudden the Queens role is justified, all ones are exposed to is positive spins and lies, what about oppression, what about colonialism ? Burn the Media and Fire Burn the Nazi Queen and her fascist family

Last time they done this was prince williams so called royal wedding.
The next time will be the olympic games, the masses will be put in a frenzy by the media campaign. Makes I question if free will really exists

Blessed love
Selassie I

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I