Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=1539&start_row=1

WHERE IS MY LAND?

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zionI Sent: 7/4/2006 7:50:14 PM

If InI are all from this earth and come here as equals, we should all get a share of its land.

No matter where InI are born on this planet, some government has stolen our piece of land.

Here is the King of Kings making it right...were it only that these politirxians would follow HIM:

"For those of you who possess the land and labour but lack capital, we have made credit available at low interest. For those of you who have the necessary finance but do not possess land to work on, we have, in accordance with our 'Proclamation' which entitles every Ethiopian to ownership of land, established offices in every province through which you may be able to acquire land. Those who have neither land nor money will be granted land and financial loans at low interest. For those of you who possess land, who have financial resources and manpower, we have made experts available to furnish you with the necessary guidance and advice in your various undertakings."

Which other Monarch in known human history has done such a thing?

Messenger: I Selahssie i son Sent: 7/5/2006 12:53:57 PM

Your land is on earth,earth is our land.Africa is the mother of all civilisation so this have to be the promise land for us as Abraham said and proved.Africa for the africans home and abroad just like how (John)Marcus say.Africa calling for help but it need every one involve especially we the Africans,we the black people.We black people been through the hardess test,and still going through the same tribulation.Yes we need back we land,we culture rights,we bible,we freedom,we rights,we gold,we oil,etc.we need back our kingdom.Before Repartriation we need some liberation as king Selah say to we the africans in the Caribbean.The land right there one love

Messenger: I'n'I mloyi Sent: 8/1/2006 10:45:13 AM

Where is my laand? Dis a old song. wi parents used to ask dis question but inna dis a time wi nuh need to reoeat dis reasoning. Wi all know where is our land all we lack is the spirit to take the road our brothers set for us.
Inna Homeland the land is open and free, If you have a plan say we can check land for you. What are you going to do with it? Just tell us this. I will see how you can make this.
Welcome to Tanzania.
Mloyi.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I